Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fiorna reality check

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fiorna reality check Empty Fiorna reality check 9/23/2015, 1:04 pm

dumpcare

http://truthinmedia.com/reality-check-bush-fiorina-views-on-marijuana/

2Fiorna reality check Empty Re: Fiorna reality check 9/23/2015, 2:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So Jeb Bush says "I inhaled." LOL.

Rand Paul was right about there being a double standard for those in the upper and lower classes when it comes to acceptance of drug abuse.

I remember the Sandshaker scandal here locally in the early 2000s. A cocaine ring that serviced some local uppity white folks, some of them rather prominent, was run out of there. When the Feds busted it and started arresting folks, there was a subtle outcry about how many lives "were being ruined." Letters started appearing in the PNJ, asking for very lenient treatment for the malefactors.

I was totally shocked. Had this bust gone down in Brownsville instead of on Pensacola Beach, some very stiff sentences would have been handed down, and nobody would have cared a bit.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3Fiorna reality check Empty Re: Fiorna reality check 9/23/2015, 3:37 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So Jeb Bush says "I inhaled." LOL.

Rand Paul was right about there being a double standard for those in the upper and lower classes when it comes to acceptance of drug abuse.

I remember the Sandshaker scandal here locally in the early 2000s. A cocaine ring that serviced some local uppity white folks, some of them rather prominent, was run out of there. When the Feds busted it and started arresting folks, there was a subtle outcry about how many lives "were being ruined." Letters started appearing in the PNJ, asking for very lenient treatment for the malefactors.

I was totally shocked. Had this bust gone down in Brownsville instead of on Pensacola Beach, some very stiff sentences would have been handed down, and nobody would have cared a bit.

The "kingpin" of that was the half-brother of a close friend of mine. All he was doing is collecting the money and making the trip, but they bugged and wired his house. Most of the "prominent citizens" got a slap on the wrist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum