Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is now done for not only as a Presidential candidate

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
dumpcare
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:
Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:In some regions of the country his appeal to hate actually improved his numbers.  

Hey bigot,

Trump won big in New York and Pennsylvania,  not exactly the bastions of the Confederacy.  lol

Looks like the South doesn't have a corner on racism according to this map.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/03/1381214/-The-most-racist-areas-in-the-United-States?detail=emailclassic&link_id=1&can_id=7ac7f29811a186c5ae63a6abf479abdc&source=email-a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states&email_referrer=a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states&email_subject=a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states

Looks like we better determine which caucasian musicians are from all those areas because obviously all those caucasian musicians must be racists. And so are all their fans.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:Trump has very little hope with the undecideds like me. He has just destroyed the GOP and I doubt they will win the senate or house. I believe he just gave Hillary a landslide victory.

I believe we all have some degree of racist in us, whether white, black, brown or yellow but I also believe for the most part we'd like for everyone to be  treated equal, but Trump and his followers don't believe everyone should be treated equal and only one race prevail's. Now who does this sound like?

I agree with you, everyone has some degree of racism and bigotry.  Most of us grew up around people much like ourselves, it is normal and natural that we would trust those people much sooner than others.  There is nothing in the world wrong with that, it only matters if that racism and bigotry are in your heart and how you treat others.

Who does it sound like?  First Senator and now Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama who, unlike Donald Trump attended with his fiance, then wife the radical racist church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for over 20 years.

His supporters never listened, never cared.

Focus Markle. Focus! This isn't about what church the Obamas attended. It's about Trump hating Americans of Mexican descent, and all Muslims. And frankly, you're obvious racial hatred for the Obamas is making you sound more and more like a Trumpette.

Why is no one here surprised?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've read dozens of posts markle has made which has related to racism and bigotry.
I'm 100% convinced that markle does not have any feelings of racism or bigotry against against group of people.

But with one exception. Markle has a profound bigotry against anyone who is not a republican. And a profound bigotry in favor of anyone who IS a republican.
Race, creed, ethnicity or nationality have nothing to do with markle's bigotry.
Political party has everything to do with it. SO, it wouldn't matter if Trump or any other republican nominee is satan himself. In markle's way of thinking even satan himself is far better than ANY democrat. Hitler would be better than any democrat. Jack the Ripper would be better than any democrat.
So obviously Trump is better than any democrat too.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I know this may sound crazy but my personal thoughts about Trump's latest attack on the Hispanic Judge is going to be his "get out of the race free" card.

He has played the media and the base emotions of people who share his views and hit all the right notes for months. Now I think he is like the dog who catches the car. He can see the very real possibility that he'd win the nomination and the election and he needs a way out.

He has ruined the Republican Party for this election cycle but it may force them to completely restructure for the better. I started to list all the things I thought they needed to reform but it is too long to go into here. Let me just suggest they drop the anti-science and anti-intellectual (educated, thinking) stance they've taken up in the last few decades and start offering positive realistic ideas.

The Republican Base needs to be re-educated and reformed if the party is to continue in any meaningful way after what Trump has done to it. Look, this was ONE MAN who did this! He tore the whole party apart! The establishment was powerless and clueless to stop him. Either he withdraws under the cover of some sour grapes scenario or he goes on to be their nominee. Either way the party is in shambles. It needed to be torn down at this point like a termite infested house it has become rotten clear through.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

othershoe1030 wrote:I know this may sound crazy but my personal thoughts about Trump's latest attack on the Hispanic Judge is going to be his "get out of the race free" card.

He has played the media and the base emotions of people who share his views and hit all the right notes for months. Now I think he is like the dog who catches the car. He can see the very real possibility that he'd win the nomination and the election and he needs a way out.

He has ruined the Republican Party for this election cycle but it may force them to completely restructure for the better. I started to list all the things I thought they needed to reform but it is too long to go into here. Let me just suggest they drop the anti-science and anti-intellectual (educated, thinking) stance they've taken up in the last few decades and start offering positive realistic ideas.

The Republican Base needs to be re-educated and reformed if the party is to continue in any meaningful way after what Trump has done to it. Look, this was ONE MAN who did this! He tore the whole party apart! The establishment was powerless and clueless to stop him. Either he withdraws under the cover of some sour grapes scenario or he goes on to be their nominee. Either way the party is in shambles. It needed to be torn down at this point like a termite infested house it has become rotten clear through.

Regarding Trump, everything now is speculation. I agree he has destroyed the republican party. Bernie or Hillary will be the next president, and they will set the agenda. Republicans in congress running for re-election are mostly doomed. They will not have Latino or black or female voter support. Bye bye.

My question is: was the destruction of the current republican party Trump's goal all along? I wonder ....

dumpcare

othershoe1030 wrote:I know this may sound crazy but my personal thoughts about Trump's latest attack on the Hispanic Judge is going to be his "get out of the race free" card.

We were just discussing this at the office this morning, he may want out and never expected it to go this far.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:I've read dozens of posts markle has made which has related to racism and bigotry.
I'm 100% convinced that markle does not have any feelings of racism or bigotry against against group of people.  

But with one exception.  Markle has a profound bigotry against anyone who is not a republican.  And a profound bigotry in favor of anyone who IS a republican.
Race, creed,  ethnicity or nationality have nothing to do with markle's bigotry.
Political party has everything to do with it.  SO,  it wouldn't matter if Trump or any other republican nominee is satan himself.  In markle's way of thinking even satan himself is far better than ANY democrat.  Hitler would be better than any democrat.  Jack the Ripper would be better than any democrat.
So obviously Trump is better than any democrat too.

Markle is lost in a straight tunnel.

My sister that you now have her prius and my living sister are exactly like Markle. I bet our mother has rolled over in her grave a thousand times, she was a dixiecrat and you could not sway her.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum