Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump is now done for not only as a Presidential candidate

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
dumpcare
Sal
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

These latest racist comments will kill his chances of winning the Presidency.  I'm now guessing he'll lose in a landslide.

But I also predict that his real estate empire will begin to suffer as well.
He's making himself into too much of a pariah.

Good... if we can somehow get rid of hillary too we might stand a chance.

2seaoat

In some regions of the country his appeal to hate actually improved his numbers. Wake up America. The battle for equality and every human being having a path to the American dream is not challenged by Trump, but the folks and regions of this country who in lock step supported his racist views. The cure is far more complex than Trump losing the election, because without addressing this hate and sticking our collective heads in the sand........we must tell the truth........until the apparatus of hate is dismantled, there will be more trumps.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:In some regions of the country his appeal to hate actually improved his numbers.

Hey bigot,

Trump won big in New York and Pennsylvania,  not exactly the bastions of the Confederacy.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

From now on I'm going to start calling you Seabigot. Not to be confused with Seabiscuit. lol

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:In some regions of the country his appeal to hate actually improved his numbers.   Wake up America.  The battle for equality and every human being having a path to the American dream is not challenged by Trump, but the folks and regions of this country who in lock step supported his racist views.   The cure is far more complex than Trump losing the election, because without addressing this hate and sticking our collective heads in the sand........we must tell the truth........until the apparatus of hate is dismantled, there will be more trumps.

When you see shit like this ...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3625535/North-Carolina-high-school-prank-upsets-Latino-students.html

When you see high school student sections chanting "Build the wall!!" and "Trump!!" and "USA! USA!!" at Hispanic student athletes, you can ascertain the real and lasting damage that Trump's campaign is doing in this country.

His campaign and its supporters are not only coarsening the political discourse, they are mainstreaming bigotry and hatred for a whole new generation.

This movement must be rejected wholesale.

dumpcare

Trump has very little hope with the undecideds like me. He has just destroyed the GOP and I doubt they will win the senate or house. I believe he just gave Hillary a landslide victory.

I believe we all have some degree of racist in us, whether white, black, brown or yellow but I also believe for the most part we'd like for everyone to be treated equal, but Trump and his followers don't believe everyone should be treated equal and only one race prevail's. Now who does this sound like?

That's the leftist demagoguery talkingpoint... and not the complete truth. He says enough crazy shit without embellishing.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:Trump has very little hope with the undecideds like me. He has just destroyed the GOP and I doubt they will win the senate or house. I believe he just gave Hillary a landslide victory.

I believe we all have some degree of racist in us, whether white, black, brown or yellow but I also believe for the most part we'd like for everyone to be  treated equal, but Trump and his followers don't believe everyone should be treated equal and only one race prevail's. Now who does this sound like?

Trump is just the culmination of a party that decided to stake its future on American apartheid in the 1960s.

And incredibly, the establishment of the party is now twisting itself into pretzels trying to find ways to accommodate the monstrosity.

This is a party with no interest in changing.

2seaoat

Bob supported Trump when he was saying bad things about Mexicans and Muslims, and fails to realize that Crazy Lying Ted should have won the South, but the south ate up Trump's hate. It is a full court press for good Americans to stand up to racism and hate. It cannot be ignored, or in the process of attacking the historical source of the same creating revisionist history. Trump is scapegoating people by their religion, race , and ethnicity and Bob was all in at first because of that, and then thinks folks who identify the politics of hate are the bigots. Donald Trump with what he said about the judge should not win the Republican nomination.....every delegate in the Party of Lincoln should tell those dixiecrats who hijacked the party of Lincoln to get the F off the bus.....enough. America is strongest in our collective, not with division in politics or music. Trump is merely the symptom, but Bob is the disease.

The enforcement of immigration laws, securing the border, and carefully vetting refugees isn't "saying bad things" about races.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:The enforcement of immigration laws, securing the border, and carefully vetting refugees isn't "saying bad things" about races.

"Bark, bark".

Trump doesn't rely on your weak dog whistles.

He throws red meat to his rabid pack.

dumpcare

[quote="PkrBum"]The enforcement of immigration laws, securing the border, and carefully vetting refugees isn't "saying bad things" about races.[/quote

I think you better stay up with what Trump says, I believe we all want the above but he is going above and beyond the call of duty.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob supported Trump when he was saying bad things about Mexicans and Muslims

In the beginning, I had hopes that Trump could be the first person to come along to blow up this "liberal vs conservative" stranglehold which has kidnapped our politics. Mainly because he was neither "liberal" nor "conservative" and appeared (at least) to be someone who put pragmatism ahead of these two narrow ideologies.

But over time I took off my blinders and began to see him for what he actually is, an ugly-mouthed, uber-thin skinned, egomanical bigot who would be a menace if leading this government and particularly it's military.

What he's managed to accomplish for me is to now make me the ultimate cynic. I no longer hold out any hope that the "liberal/conservative" stranglehold will ever go away. At least not until it drives this country into utter oblivion.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Oh,  but I despised muslims long before Trump ever became a politician and I still do.  Same as I despise bible thumpers.  And for the same reason.
Yes,  when it comes to ragheads and bible thumpers,  you can consider me to be bigoted against those bigots.

But being as you're a christian heterosexual white male,  you could never truly understand what it's like to feel bigotry because you've never experienced it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At least I think you're a white male. Since no one here has ever seen you it's impossible to know.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:Trump has very little hope with the undecideds like me. He has just destroyed the GOP and I doubt they will win the senate or house. I believe he just gave Hillary a landslide victory.

I believe we all have some degree of racist in us, whether white, black, brown or yellow but I also believe for the most part we'd like for everyone to be treated equal, but Trump and his followers don't believe everyone should be treated equal and only one race prevail's. Now who does this sound like?

I agree with you, everyone has some degree of racism and bigotry. Most of us grew up around people much like ourselves, it is normal and natural that we would trust those people much sooner than others. There is nothing in the world wrong with that, it only matters if that racism and bigotry are in your heart and how you treat others.

Who does it sound like? First Senator and now Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama who, unlike Donald Trump attended with his fiance, then wife the radical racist church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for over 20 years.

His supporters never listened, never cared.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's not Trump's pastor spewing the racism, markle. It's Trump himself.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama who...attended with his fiance, then wife the radical racist church of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright for over 20 years.

You and every other wingnut who has graced this forum has made this claim about President Obama's church membership, yet I bet if you or any of the others were challenged to produce Obama's actual church attendance record, you would come up empty handed.  Twisted Evil

...Yes, the president attended Reverend Wright's church EVERY SUNDAY for 20 years......  PROVE IT!!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

At least I think you're a white male. Since no one here has ever seen you it's impossible to know.

You are a numbskull. I mean you are in a haze. I have posted multiple photos of myself on the PNJ and here. The irony of this post is that I had a person come to our 40 year anniversary party and brought a photo of my wife and I on a camping trip in Canada and I posted the same as I have done repeatedly, and where T would keep the photos.....and pull them out over the years. You have been so self absorbed over the years, stuff flies right over that brainwashed head. Snap out of it numbskull.....open your eyes and learn to read. No

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Then post the photo again so we can see it.

2seaoat

It is there. At least on my computer.......maybe there is a gremlin in your computer which is hiding half the information on this forum from you.....it would explain a great deal.

Telstar

Telstar

Wasn't Wright a Navy cardiopulmonary technician who was part of the team that cared for the well being of L.B.J. after his surgery? I think Wright even received a letter of thanks on L.B.J.'s behalf. I wonder if Trump ever looked after the life and welfare of any past Presidents. Then again Wright isn't a member of the W.W.E. wrasslin' hall of fame like Trump is. Funny thing is, Hulk Hogan is now a non person in the W.W.E. because he used the n word. So why is Donald still a hall of fame member in good standing? Is it because Vince McMahon Jr. has high hopes that his two time Senate loser wife Linda will get a job in Trump's White House. Bob was right when he compared politics and wrasslin' a while back.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:Then post the photo again so we can see it.

General section, 40th anniversary party thread, Page 2, post #34.  And check out the bell bottoms!!

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:In some regions of the country his appeal to hate actually improved his numbers.  

Hey bigot,

Trump won big in New York and Pennsylvania,  not exactly the bastions of the Confederacy.  lol

Looks like the South doesn't have a corner on racism according to this map.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/05/03/1381214/-The-most-racist-areas-in-the-United-States?detail=emailclassic&link_id=1&can_id=7ac7f29811a186c5ae63a6abf479abdc&source=email-a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states&email_referrer=a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states&email_subject=a-map-of-the-most-racist-areas-in-the-united-states

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum