Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Clinton camp calls for FBI to release full details of probe

+2
RealLindaL
Telstar
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Hillary Clinton's campaign is calling for the FBI to release full details of its new investigation into Clinton’s email server.

"The Director owes it to the American people to immediately provide the full details of what he is now examining. We are confident this will not produce any conclusions different from the one the FBI reached in July," Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta said Friday in a statement.

The FBI told Congress earlier Friday that new Clinton emails were under review by the agency.

"FBI Director [James] Comey should immediately provide the American public more information than is contained in the letter he sent to eight Republican committee chairmen. Already, we have seen characterizations that the FBI is 'reopening' an investigation but Comey's words do not match that characterization," Podesta said.

"Director Comey's letter refers to emails that have come to light in an unrelated case, but we have no idea what those emails are and the Director himself notes they may not even be significant."

Podesta also took a shot at Republicans and GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump for "baselessly second-guessing the FBI" and "browbeating the career officials there to revisit their conclusion."

Comey in July announced he did not recommend filing charges against Clinton over the email server.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-security/303342-clinton-camp-calls-for-fbi-to-release-full-details-of-probe

Dry your tears... if they didn't at minimum convene a grand jury over the previous information... it's highly unlikely they will this time. The FBI has already found emails that she hasn't turned over per law.

Telstar

Telstar

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump is, as you can guess, an organization dedicated to making sure Donald Trump is never elected to the presidency. If you head to their website — www.keepamericagreat.us — you’ll find a drop-down list of press releases along the site’s top shelf. Hover on that, scroll all the way down, and you’ll learn that today, DCAT filed a DOJ complaint against FBI director James Comey because of his super-vague letter about Hillary Clinton, her emails, and the probe that he’s not actually “reopening.”

We know now that a few emails are under review because they were found while the FBI investigated Anthony Weiner for his sexting. So, the emails were not withheld by Clinton, nor were they found while she was being investigated. They are simply part of another investigation and are being checked now for classification and other things that are much more mundane than Comey’s three paragraphs made it seem to many, especially in the media frenzy that followed the note’s release.

That’s why DCAT is filing their complaint. Read what they said about it below:

The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.

Here is a quote from Scott Dworkin, who is DCAT’s senior advisor:

It is absolutely absurd that FBI Director Comey would support Donald Trump like this with only 11 days to go before the election. It is an obvious attack from a lifelong Republican who used to serve in the Bush White House, just to undermine her campaign. Comey needs to focus on stopping terrorists and protecting America, not investigating our soon to be President-Elect Hillary Clinton.

Bold — and swift! — move from the coalition.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/anti-trump-group-files-doj-complaint-against-comey-for-interfering-in-the-presidential-election/

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
The Democratic Coalition Against Trump filed a complaint with the Department of Justice Office of Professional Responsibility on Friday against FBI Director James Comey for interfering in the Presidential election, following the FBI’s decision to open up an investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails this close to Election Day. Federal employees are forbidden from participating in political activities under the Hatch Act.

EXCELLENT MOVE, and eminently well justified.

Weren't y'all praising his judgement before today?

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Weren't y'all praising his judgement before today?

To pull a Markle, please show me where I said anything of the sort.

7Clinton camp calls for FBI to release full details of probe Empty 10/28/2016, 9:24 pm

Sal

Sal

No.

His press conference regarding the decision to recommend no charges was pure political hackery.

The wingnutz were just too stupid to recognize it.

This is taking it to the next level.

He could've called her the queen of crony corruption and it wouldn't have mattered. Nothing matters.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

2seaoat/BoardsofFl posts almost daily that Comey had declared that Hillary Clinton was not guilty of any wrongdoing.

In itself, that is a lie.

The quote was "y'all".

Clinton camp calls for FBI to release full details of probe Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

2seaoat

2seaoat/BoardsofFl posts almost daily that Comey had declared that Hillary Clinton was not guilty of any wrongdoing.

The quote was "y'all".

What a fool. What is not guilty of any wrongdoing. Who uses that sloppy non descriptive language. Not me. I have never seen Boards use such gobblygook. I have been very clear. In order for Hillary to be prosecuted she needed to be proven to have intended to commit a crime. The FBI director was very clear. There was NO such intent. Really pretty stupid to think that an authorized person could meet that standard, unless like the General you knowingly give your girlfriend classified material so she could write her book.....no brainer. Poor Mr. Markle, I went back four years ago and he was saying the same stuff about how President Obama was in trouble because of Benghazi. Hillary Clinton has committed no crime. Nothing has changed in that status anymore than your wishing that Benghazi would somehow adversely impact President Obama in his reelection. You are like a broken record. Broken, but in the end either senile or lacking innate intelligence even to understand concepts beyond your reach.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

The quote was "y'all".  

Yes, the quote was "y'all," and that includes me, and I was speaking for myself. Any other complaints, sir?

2seaoat wrote:2seaoat/BoardsofFl posts almost daily that Comey had declared that Hillary Clinton was not guilty of any wrongdoing.

The quote was "y'all".

What a fool.  What is not guilty of any wrongdoing.  Who uses that sloppy non descriptive language.  Not me.  I have never seen Boards use such gobblygook.  I have been very clear.   In order for Hillary to be prosecuted she needed to be proven to have intended to commit a crime.   The FBI director was very clear.  There was NO such intent.   Really pretty stupid to think that an authorized person could meet that standard, unless like the General you knowingly give your girlfriend classified material so she could write her book.....no brainer.   Poor Mr. Markle, I went back four years ago and he was saying the same stuff about how President Obama was in trouble because of Benghazi.   Hillary Clinton has committed no crime.   Nothing has changed in that status anymore than your wishing that Benghazi would somehow adversely impact President Obama in his reelection.   You are like a broken record.   Broken, but in the end either senile or lacking innate intelligence even to understand concepts beyond your reach.

Bs... this sailor is in prison for taking a picture in a secure area... he had no "intent" to commit a crime.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/08/20/navy-sailor-goes-to-jail-after-using-hillary-defense/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

James Comey is playing fast and loose with his office and has been since his original statement, contrary to Seaoat's liberal interpretation of his actions. There is no new investigation. This is a blatant attempt to sway the outcome of the election.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:
James Comey is playing fast and loose with his office and has been since his original statement, contrary to Seaoat's liberal interpretation of his actions.  There is no new investigation.  This is a blatant attempt to sway the outcome of the election.  

Absolutely.

2seaoat

Bs... this sailor is in prison for taking a picture in a secure area... he had no "intent" to commit a crime.

The conceptual gaps in legal understanding for some members on this forum are impossible to bridge. I have shown clearly why a member of the military is held statutorily to a different standard which goes to the concept of authority. There are elements required to convict a person and one of those elements is that person authorized. A sailor taking a picture in a secure area is not authorized and would be brought up on different charges than the SOS, which I have discussed with you complete misunderstanding of the talking heads misusing the concept of gross negligence in mishandling classified material, where I gave you the WWII supreme court case which is still good law where negligence is insufficient under the statues and there is a requirement that intent to commit a crime be proven. In that discussion the Supreme Court talks about the different statute applied to military and the element of authority. Sadly, people are still going to the parts store asking for a gear selector, and then picking up a headlight and thinking that the two are the same. Higher level concepts simply are not everybody's cup of tea.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:2seaoat/BoardsofFl posts almost daily that Comey had declared that Hillary Clinton was not guilty of any wrongdoing.

The quote was "y'all".

What a fool.  What is not guilty of any wrongdoing.  Who uses that sloppy non descriptive language.  Not me.  I have never seen Boards use such gobblygook.  I have been very clear.   In order for Hillary to be prosecuted she needed to be proven to have intended to commit a crime.   The FBI director was very clear.  There was NO such intent.   Really pretty stupid to think that an authorized person could meet that standard, unless like the General you knowingly give your girlfriend classified material so she could write her book.....no brainer.   Poor Mr. Markle, I went back four years ago and he was saying the same stuff about how President Obama was in trouble because of Benghazi.   Hillary Clinton has committed no crime.   Nothing has changed in that status anymore than your wishing that Benghazi would somehow adversely impact President Obama in his reelection.   You are like a broken record.   Broken, but in the end either senile or lacking innate intelligence even to understand concepts beyond your reach.

Boardsoffl, PLEASE SHOW US, or are you lying...AGAIN?

Wishful thinking on the part of Democrats and Progressives everywhere.

THOUSANDS of Hillary Clinton emails were discovered on the computer mutually used by Huma Abedin and easily blackmailed pervert Anthony Weiner.

Telstar

Telstar

Clinton camp calls for FBI to release full details of probe 29a26816

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum