Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election?

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election?

Personally, I would vote for Trump over Hillary Clinton not matter what. She is a dangerous elitist criminal.

Instead of attacking Hillary and her policies, he seems bent on fighting with everyone. The ground is firtle with the errors and major crimes committed by Hillary and the Democrats.

Seventy years ago the world said about the holocaust, NEVER AGAIN. Instead, we have another holocaust in the Middle East created because of the failure of Hillary Clinton and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

That, the economy, unemployment are all topics, in my opinion, he should be pounding like a drum.

2seaoat

Trump is not trying to lose. He is who he is. Sadly, the Republican Party had some good candidates and the media gave Trump a pass. He should have never won the Republican Primary, but the knuckle draggers and David Dukes of this world want to make America great Again.......Donald Trump is simply and evil man and he should have been beat in the Republican Primary, and the media gave him free air time, and took no responsibility for this monster. Now the flow of his character is certain, and simply do not understand why the Republican candidates wanted to be polite to this man. He needed to be stopped early in the Republican primary......Trump has irreparable harmed America and our democracy. Fascist are always trying to do the same.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election?

Personally, I would vote for Trump over Hillary Clinton not matter what.  She is a dangerous elitist criminal.

Instead of attacking Hillary and her policies, he seems bent on fighting with everyone.  The ground is firtle with the errors and major crimes committed by Hillary and the Democrats.

Seventy years ago the world said about the holocaust, NEVER AGAIN.  Instead, we have another holocaust in the Middle East created because of the failure of Hillary Clinton and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

That, the economy, unemployment are all topics, in my opinion, he should be pounding like a drum.

Wow, what a rant from Lame Dork poster Markle. I hear:

Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election? Zzzdes11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Trump is not trying to lose.  He is who he is.   Sadly, the Republican Party had some good candidates and the media gave Trump a pass.   He should have never won the Republican Primary, but the knuckle draggers and David Dukes of this world want to make America great Again.......Donald Trump is simply and evil man and he should have been beat in the Republican Primary, and the media gave him free air time, and took no responsibility for this monster.   Now the flow of his character is certain, and simply do not understand why the Republican candidates wanted to be polite to this man.   He needed to be stopped early in the Republican primary......Trump has irreparable harmed America and our democracy.   Fascist are always trying to do the same.

Actually, the massive Republican defeat of 2016 (which will be analyzed in history books 100 years from now) had its roots in the hokey debates between the 16 GOP "contenders" in the fall of 2015. It morphed into a gigantic avalanche that is now sweeping everyone in the GOP along with it. The Democrats have the Whitehouse sewn-up this cycle. They need to start focusing energy on the down-ballot vote and knock out some Republican incumbents; especially in the House of Representatives.

I have been saying for a couple of years now that you won't see another Republican president before 2024. Hopefully between now and then, they can reinvent themselves and start promoting moderates who have the maturity to rule without burning the house down.

2seaoat

I hope this election cycle is over, but anything can happen. The good news is that 25% of the voters in my precinct have already voted.......no October surprises are going to change those ballots one way or another. I am still most concerned with the senate.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Personally, I would vote for Trump over Hillary Clinton not matter what.  She is a dangerous elitist criminal.

Instead of attacking Hillary and her policies, he seems bent on fighting with everyone.  The ground is firtle with the errors and major crimes committed by Hillary and the Democrats.

Seventy years ago the world said about the holocaust, NEVER AGAIN.  Instead, we have another holocaust in the Middle East created because of the failure of Hillary Clinton and Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

I realize comprehension is a difficult, if not impossible, thing for you.

I have said since a year ago that Donald Trump was not my first choice as Republican Candidate but I certainly prefer him to the criminal empire of the Clinton cabal.

I'm not afraid to post the truth. Something totally unfamiliar to you and the other Progressives here and everywhere.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I'm not afraid to post the truth.  Something totally unfamiliar to you and the other Progressives here and everywhere.

Here, perhaps Mork can call Orson to help you find more "truth:"

Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election? The-Truth-is-Out-There

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I have said since a year ago that Donald Trump was not my first choice as Republican Candidate but I certainly prefer him to the criminal empire of the Clinton cabal.

I'm not afraid to post the truth.  Something totally unfamiliar to you and the other Progressives here and everywhere.

So if you want to post the truth show us where she has been convicted.

I have always wondered if he ever wanted to win. He was a democrat before republican and friends (maybe superficial) with the Clinton's.

RealLindaL

ppaca wrote:I have always wondered if he ever wanted to win. He was a democrat before republican and friends (maybe superficial) with the Clinton's.

I find it interesting to see this question -- which a few of us discussed at some length, off and on, earlier in the campaign season -- resurfacing now.   At the time, several people wondered if he weren't a plant -- that perhaps the long telcon Bill had with Donald before the candidate debates was to plot how Trump would pretend to be a serious candidate, win the candidacy and then implode his own campaign or otherwise throw it to Hillary.  

Even if that telcon HAD gone that way (which I seriously doubt), it's more than obvious now that Trump is desperate to win this election and is not in any way faking his hunger for the presidency and the satisfaction of his enormous ego that will bring.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I'm not afraid to post the truth.  Something totally unfamiliar to you and the other Progressives here and everywhere.

So if you want to post the truth show us where she has been convicted.

I have always wondered if he ever wanted to win. He was a democrat before republican and friends (maybe superficial) with the Clinton's.

Since when does a criminal empire require a conviction?

Is there any question that Al Capone was running a criminal empire for years (about 7) before his conviction for tax evasion?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Since when does a criminal empire require a conviction?

Is there any question that Al Capone was running a criminal empire for years (about 7) before his conviction for tax evasion?

Does Donald Trump WANT to lose the Presidential election? Blah_b11

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump may want the Presidency, but he's completely unqualified for the office.

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:
Trump may want the Presidency, but he's completely unqualified for the office.  

Of course he is! That goes without saying.

dumpcare

http://newcenturytimes.com/2016/10/17/trump-no-longer-wants-to-run-for-president-sabotages-his-own-campaign/

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lame Dork poster Markle somehow thinks Donald Trump will be well-prepared for Wednesday's debate, and all we are waiting for is the Saturday Night Live parody of the event.

I will likely watch both. I think even the Fox News veteran moderator Chris Wallace will have a difficult time keeping The Donald focused on topic.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum