Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards

+7
Telstar
knothead
Damaged Eagle
Markle
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Joanimaroni wrote:LOL....I couldn'T care less about the Politics here.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 2 Z

It would appear that there are some who do though... Enough to want to ban someone from the entire forum for posting there.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI0_oLQWXvQ

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:LOL....I couldn'T care less about the Politics here.

You're slurring.  Did you drink a box of wine again?

I'm slurring? Nope no cheap shit for me....top shelf all the way. How is your drinking problem going?

Vikingwoman

What? wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Obviously this was meant for everybody to see and I think it's a great idea. I would not ever follow you people to another forum. I think you all belong together.

That's their plan goof ball.

Good! Sounds like a good plan. Chow.

Vikingwoman

Rest assured DE, nobody is pining to join a forum w/ you except your cohorts. Arrevaderchi!

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Vikingwoman wrote:Rest assured DE, nobody is pining to join a forum w/ you except your cohorts. Arrevaderchi!

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 2 Hqdefault

The two of us have nothing to discuss so please do not address me.

Now go away and take Boards, Sal and all the other dip shits I don't want to talk too and haven't addressed (I've only addressed three members of this forum if you know how to count.) with you.

BTW... It's 'Ciao' and 'Arrivederci'.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQNkIrg-Tk

Smile

Vikingwoman

Whatever! You came on this forum and addressed your "three members" publicly rather than a PM so you could make your snide statements. I'll address whoever I want as it is a public forum. Again, I don't think anyone cares or wants to know where your "invitation only" forum is. It's just a matter of time before you are reviled on that forum too. I just hope you don't come back here pushing your sex w/ family members agenda.

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote: I just hope you don't come back here pushing your sex w/ family members agenda.

YUCK! Shocked

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Joanimaroni wrote:DE...the forum is not just politics...that us a small part. It is a connection for many that have developed a friendship/camaraderie.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW4b76EAj-W5LykitsFHeR49q-cGSWyKsbjL3N00-5re-LcPL4TQ

Most the people I conversed and associated with in an amiable fashion have been driven away from this forum by the very people now after Markle.

No one is forcing you to accept my offer.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkGU6IDBOZQ&nohtml5=False

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Can we get a courtesy flush?

(sprays air freshener)

Vikingwoman wrote:
What? wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Obviously this was meant for everybody to see and I think it's a great idea. I would not ever follow you people to another forum. I think you all belong together.

That's their plan goof ball.

Good! Sounds like a good plan. Chow.

CIAO. Wow, the ignorance from your keyboard never ceases.

Vikingwoman

LOL! I'll try not to go over your head anymore. Chow.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Can we get a courtesy flush?  

(sprays air freshener)

Typical

Markle

Markle

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 2 Hamlet_quote_t_shirt-p2359314148773-1

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

While I am no particular proponent of poster Markle, I certainly will not join the mob that has taken to the streets and who can't wait for his lynching on Friday afternoon.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 2 ZDHTHq6

In studying Boards' posts, he obviously has made up his mind already. I wonder how much consideration North Korea's Kim Jong Un puts into a decision to have one of his uncles sent before a public firing squad in Pyonyang ? This move with Markle is kind of like that.

I will go on record reiterating my belief that poster Markle should not be summarily banned from the forum. Especially when others have been given timeouts, etc. and warnings of where they have stepped over some sort of line.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:While I am no particular proponent of poster Markle, I certainly will not join the mob that has taken to the streets and who can't wait for his lynching on Friday afternoon.

In studying Boards' posts, he obviously has made up his mind already. I wonder how much consideration North Korea's Kim Jong Un puts into a decision to have one of his uncles sent before a public firing squad in Pyonyang ? This move with Markle is kind of like that.

I will go on record reiterating my belief that poster Markle should not be summarily banned from the forum. Especially when others have been given timeouts, etc. and warnings of where they have stepped over some sort of line.

A lynching, really? Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:While I am no particular proponent of poster Markle, I certainly will not join the mob that has taken to the streets and who can't wait for his lynching on Friday afternoon.

IT'S BOARDS' FORUM!!! What part of that is unclear? He can ban whomever he wants. Firing squad? Really? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

IT'S BOARDS' FORUM!!!  What part of that is unclear?  He can ban whomever he wants.  Firing squad?  Really?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

I AM SHOCKED, POSITIVELY SHOCKED THAT MARKLE WAS NEVER GIVEN ANY WARNING! Laughing

Vikingwoman

I don't think a warning would do any good. Markle has been pushing people's buttons for years. On the cusp of being banned he is still trying to annoy people.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Did I not say a mob has taken to the streets over this? Geeeezzz.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Did I not say a mob has taken to the streets over this? Geeeezzz.....

Sorry I didn't know you were being sarcastic. I should have known since it's a clip from Frankenstein which is somehow very appropriate in this case.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just did a little spring cleaning.

Tell riceme to stay over in the knitting circle.

boards of FL wrote:Just did a little spring cleaning.

What do you mean by that? Are you just arbitrarily banning people again?

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:

I'm not sure that 'ban' is the correct term.  More like 'deleted'.  She has her knitting circle, so there is really no need for her to come here and dictate what type of content will remain for those who actually participate on this forum.

You won't understand what I just said because it requires the ability to think critically.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I'm not sure that 'ban' is the correct term.  More like 'deleted'.  She has her knitting circle, so there is really no need for her to come here and dictate what type of content will remain for those who actually participate on this forum.

You won't understand what I just said because it requires the ability to think critically.

Do you have the ability to see who voted and who has been visiting the site in hidden mode.

I mean What?/KarlRove/PaceDog/Obamasucks/etc probably has the ability to cast 10-20 votes all by his lonesome.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Salinsky wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Do you have the ability to see who voted and who has been visiting the site in hidden mode.

I mean What?/KarlRove/PaceDog/Obamasucks/etc probably has the ability to cast 10-20 votes all by his lonesome.

I don't have the ability to see who voted for what, though after waking up this morning and seeing that the vote had miraculously tipped in Markle's favor, I decided to look at the Member List of this forum. It turns out that we coincidentally had several visits from people who haven't so much as logged into this forum in over three years. And they all happened to visit the forum between 10pm and roughly midnight.

Just imagine that. People who haven't visited the forum in years all decided to login at roughly the same time last night, vote, and then go back to wherever they came from.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum