Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards

+7
Telstar
knothead
Damaged Eagle
Markle
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

DIVIDE and Conquer
the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or subjects by encouraging dissent between them.

It ensures you get your way...after you lost the previous vote. Good job Boards.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards David-10

I know you had pulled back from posting much in the politics section anyway joani. I think the forum has actually been more civil since boards stomped off. He really doesn't encourage dialogue or exchange ideas. He's snarky and capricious.

Last edited by PkrBum on 4/10/2016, 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Diebol11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:I know you had pulled back from posting much in the politics section anyway joani. I think the forum has actually been more civil since boards stomped off. He really doesn't encourage dialogue or exchange ideas. He's snarky and capricious.

And so are you. You need to shut up and quit stirring the pot. The people you align with are nothing but snakes of whom the forum is better off without like DE and Chrissy. You really have some nerve calling someone snarky considering who your comrads are.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I know you had pulled back from posting much in the politics section anyway joani. I think the forum has actually been more civil since boards stomped off. He really doesn't encourage dialogue or exchange ideas. He's snarky and capricious.

And so are you. You need to shut up and quit stirring the pot. The people you align with are nothing but snakes of whom the forum is better off without like DE and Chrissy. You really have some nerve calling someone snarky considering who your comrads are.

What makes you so angry?

I post legitimate news articles, with the accompanying link so anyone may read the entire article.

You and the other Progressives get angry because you cannot dispute the facts, hate seeing them seen by all of 10 or 12 people and hurl your anger at me.

Why?

How is this civil? You cast aspersions on others for being uncivil and yet....

"And so are you. You need to shut up and quit stirring the pot. The people you align with are nothing but snakes of whom the forum is better off without like DE and Chrissy. You really have some nerve calling someone snarky considering who your comrads [comrades] are."

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS278acNKg_cpal1HVx_pZoYQR6GC2NB5jW3fXPWRZ3l1UoDJNx

Sometimes it's just time to leave all behind Pkr, Joani, &  Markle.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjK2ITm_eM

Smile

Vikingwoman

Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

What makes you so angry?

I post legitimate news articles, with the accompanying link so anyone may read the entire article.

You and the other Progressives get angry because you cannot dispute the facts, hate seeing them seen by all of 10 or 12 people and hurl your anger at me.  

Why?

How is this civil?  You cast aspersions on others for being uncivil and yet....

"And so are you. You need to shut up and quit stirring the pot. The people you align with are nothing but snakes of whom the forum is better off without like DE and Chrissy. You really have some nerve calling someone snarky considering who your comrads [comrades] are."

Listen Markle, I was responding to Pkr. who continuously whines about Boards. Why aren't you asking him why he is so uncivil for calling him snarky and capricious and blah blah blah. You don't bother me. I didn't vote for you to be banned last time because I'm used to your drivel and it doesn't move me but apparently you bother other people. I post on another forum w/ people as anal retentive as you are. I personally think you do it just to irritate people. There have been much worse posters than you but if it comes down to you or Boards,it's not going to be you. If people are this upset w/ your modus operandi then change it or ban yourself and move on.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Markle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

What makes you so angry?

Why?

How is this civil?  You cast aspersions on others for being uncivil and yet....

Listen Markle, I was responding to Pkr. who continuously whines about Boards. Why aren't you asking him why he is so uncivil for calling him snarky and capricious and blah blah blah. You don't bother me. I didn't vote for you to be banned last time because I'm used to your drivel and it doesn't move me but apparently you bother other people. I post on another forum w/ people as anal retentive as you are. I personally think you do it just to irritate people. There have been much worse posters than you but if it comes down to you or Boards,it's not going to be you. If people are this upset w/ your modus operandi then change it or ban yourself and move on.

If what I post irritates people, then that seems to be a good thing. They face facts which they might not otherwise even see.

How is that bad?

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Th?&id=OIP.Mc95bd4d4ba54bc53b0cf4625be8dbb43H0&w=224&h=300&c=0&pid=1

You do realize that after BOF and the others finally get their way with Markle that you're most likely next...

My offer still stands and I extend it to Markle, Joani, and you, only...

damagedeagle@yahoo.com

The only thing I ask is you tell no one else here where we went.

That doesn't mean you can't come back here and post...

*****SMILE****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np0solnL1XY

Smile

...It just means I'd rather not deal with most of the other people on this forum ever again if at all possible... Let them sing their Kum-By-Yah's here.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/11/2016, 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Thank you DE. I'll contact you after boards uses his rigged poll to ban markle. I won't be able to post my opinion in the politics section anymore... obviously. Because ur right... I would certainly be banned... and I want to keep in contact w my friends.

Vikingwoman

Obviously this was meant for everybody to see and I think it's a great idea. I would not ever follow you people to another forum. I think you all belong together.

knothead

knothead

Sounds like a plan for circle jerk . . . .

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:Sounds like a plan for circle jerk . . . .

lol! lol! lol!

Sal

Sal

... smells like a really raunchy elevator fart.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'm not implementing a divide and conquer strategy here. There is no need. I'm already the admin. Instead, I am extending to you all a courtesy that the republican party did not see fit to extend to the citizens of Colorado: An opportunity to vote.

You're welcome.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I'm not implementing a divide and conquer strategy here.  There is no need.  I'm already the admin.  Instead, I am extending to you all a courtesy that the republican party did not see fit to extend to the citizens of Colorado:  An opportunity to vote.

You're welcome.

Good God

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:Sounds like a plan for circle jerk . . . .

You post that frequently...seems you know it well....

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2nO0xh2jyU20X25zRejIf5FWQmoOqVgE2rBOjkHkm_jMgfnns

If I were you three Pkr, Joani, & Markle, I'd take a vacation from this place for at least six months...

...That is excluding emergencies like what happened to Teo...

...And further out of reach than next door at the Everyday Pensacola.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl3Fa-kb1qy7gQvxvJPgo62u3ZDcaH4IofFS03BdfEMKVQx9oo

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU

Smile

It's pretty obvious the rest of the people here are going to side with BOF.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

DE...the forum is not just politics...that us a small part. It is a connection for many that have developed a friendship/camaraderie.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Damaged Eagle wrote:It's pretty obvious the rest of the people here are going to side with BOF.

I'm not a part of that herd.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman wrote:Obviously this was meant for everybody to see and I think it's a great idea. I would not ever follow you people to another forum. I think you all belong together.

That's their plan goof ball.

Damaged Eagle wrote:Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2nO0xh2jyU20X25zRejIf5FWQmoOqVgE2rBOjkHkm_jMgfnns

...And further out of reach than next door at the Everyday Pensacola.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSl3Fa-kb1qy7gQvxvJPgo62u3ZDcaH4IofFS03BdfEMKVQx9oo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPCjC543llU

It's pretty obvious the rest of the people here are going to side with BOF.

Nah I voted for Markle and have tried to the forum above and never get approved

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Joanimaroni wrote:DE...the forum is not just politics...that us a small part. It is a connection for many that have developed a friendship/camaraderie.

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards 9k=

I'm not saying you give up your camaraderie. However it's pretty obvious that at least two out of the three of you are not, or soon will not be, welcome in the politics section of this forum at all. One to be banned from the whole forum soon and the other will be at the burning post within a few weeks to months at best. Plenty of politics in the forum I'm with and a hell of a lot more regular posters......

My invitation to you is because I like and trust you. That and I do miss interacting with you... but that's outweighed by having to put up with the others that have posted in this thread prior to this post who I haven't given an invitation too.

On the other hand it would appear that at least five or six other posters here don't want Markle around... Isn't that at least half of what's left of the regular posters on this forum? It sure seems like it. There's at least ten times that number on line right now where I'm at and I'm already there...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBa07sTqJA

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 4/11/2016, 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

LOL....I couldn'T care less about the Politics here.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:LOL....I couldn'T care less about the Politics here.

You're slurring. Did you drink a box of wine again?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum