Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards

+7
Telstar
knothead
Damaged Eagle
Markle
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
Joanimaroni
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Vikingwoman

Indeed he is. I called him a creep way back when he first started posting this dark stuff. Who knows what he does on his Iowa farm away from civilization, most likely. Probably hangs from the ceiling on hooks.People who think it's ok to have sex w/ family members also hide more hideous inclinations too unspeakable to post.

Damaged Eagle

Damaged Eagle

Divide and Conquer tactic used by Boards - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcREl3glEuTbwLjD0kOhFuLkqB6A7oiHoiZmc9WJtckNnfjx2x-3

Probably living their lives like all the rest of humanity. Except having to keep their true lives hidden in the closet due to progressive liberal bigots like the last few posters between this post and my last.

I think a hot pink Swastika for that rainbow flag would be a good fit.

You all seem to have learned how to goosestep in sync when you find someone you don't want as part of this little pathetic forum.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-cxPIOAfSk

Smile

Vikingwoman

What would move someone to have a sexual relationship w/ a family member? Is it your sister you have relations with? Do you not consider the psychological aspects of that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum