Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am so proud that BoardsofFL concedes that it takes THREE PROGRESSIVES to beat me...and FOR NO REASON!

+5
Sal
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
RealLindaL
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Vikingwoman

Boards did not PM me. I and others posted we would leave until he came back.

Markle

Markle

Just curious but when has this forum had so much activity since the united attacks on little ol' me?

In a travesty, if I get banned, who are all of the Clinton supporters going to attack and gloat over should, by some strange occurrence, Hillary Clinton buys the Oval Office and the Democrats take over the majority in the House and Senate?

At this rate, by that time there will be 100% Progressives on this forum. Precisely like the DailyKOS. Opposition is simply not tolerated.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

So they PM'd you?  If not, how else could you make the claim that two other Progressive posters would leave?

Another lie by insinuation.

This is the slimy prevaricator you chose to retain a month ago, wise participants.

I have never sent Boards a PM, and Boards has never sent a PM to me.

I publicly withdrew from the forum in protest that the contributor who brought us this forum and has consistently brought value and insight to it would be traded for a scumbag propagandist like you.

Is that clear enough for you, scumbag?

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

So they PM'd you?  If not, how else could you make the claim that two other Progressive posters would leave?

Another lie by insinuation.

This is the slimy prevaricator you chose to retain a month ago, wise participants.

I have never sent Boards a PM, and Boards has never sent a PM to me.

I publicly withdrew from the forum in protest that the contributor who brought us this forum and has consistently brought value and insight to it would be traded for a scumbag propagandist like you.

Is that clear enough for you, scumbag?

Yet even you didn't support board's decision to ban markle... until he threw a hissy fit and stomped off in pee pants.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me?  How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

It looks to me like you're asking rhetorically.   You said "did you NOT solicit..."?  And then your next question does in fact imply that I engaged in a PM campaign for votes.  "How many others did you PM".  Do you see that, Markle?  You weren't asking me "if" I did anything like that, but with "How many others..."

By a show of hands, who here received a PM from me asking for a vote?

By the way, I was asking OTHER posters if they had received PM's from you or your allies.  It is not all about you.

I did not state who PM'd me, and I will not state who PM'd me.  My reasoning there is because I assume that if they contacted me privately, that was not something that they wanted to do publicly.  If I'm going to re-post every PM that I receive - which is hardly any - that would defeat the purpose of the PM to begin with. But trust me when I say that I haven't solicited any votes.

You ask how else would I have known that Viking and Sal would not post here if I didn't?  Because they explicitly stated as much on this forum.   That's how.  They did this in the very thread where I said I was done.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

Yet even you didn't support board's decision to ban markle... until he threw a hissy fit and stomped off in pee pants.

I declined to participate in Wordslinger's original poll not because I didn't support Board's decision, but because I was wary of dissension and a decline in participation.

Those are no longer valid considerations.  

Markle is a cancer that is killing this forum.

That should be clear to any judicious observer.

2seaoat

I do not want to hear about cancer killing anything....tell me how your son is doing with his baseball.....I give a chit about that and really do want to hear.....I made it a tradition for forty years to make most of the Chicago White Sox opening games....a bunch of us travel from all over and meet.....the last two years I have not been feeling well enough, but I got to get my baseball fix....so please do not be offended, but I love hearing about kids playing athletics in high school...brag a little bit please.....

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I do not want to hear about cancer killing anything....tell me how your son is doing with his baseball.....I give a chit about that and really do want to hear.....I made it a tradition for forty years to make most of the Chicago White Sox opening games....a bunch of us travel from all over and meet.....the last two years I have not been feeling well enough, but I got to get my baseball fix....so please do not be offended, but I love hearing about kids playing athletics in high school...brag a little bit please.....

Good gawd, do I have a story to tell.

But, it may have to wait until tomorrow.

Spending time with wifey and tired.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

Oh no.  I sure hope Markle doesn't kill me before the melanoma does.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Oh no.  I sure hope Markle doesn't kill me before the melanoma does.

Along with all the others here, plus Lame Duck President Obama and all our other leaders, I'll keep you in my prayers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum