Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ANOTHER SHOCK! SIXTY PERCENT OF PROGRESSIVES ARE NOT PROUD TO BE AMERICANS!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Who is surprised? My guess is that my good Progressive friends here think the 60% figure is too low.

This Fourth of July, according to a recent Pew survey, 60% of full-spectrum "Solid Liberals" are not proud to be Americans.

The Pew Research survey found that just 40% of so-called Solid Liberals “often feel proud to be American” while "60% say that characterization does not fit them."

According to the comprehensive survey, 69% of Solid Liberals are white, and 41% are under 40 years of age. They make up 15% of the general public and 17% of registered voters. Almost unanimously they love President Barack Obama – 84% approve Obama's job performance, "with 51% approving very strongly."

Among all Americans, Obama is considered to be the worst president since World War II, according to a recent Quinnipiac poll.

In addition, 80% of this group believe that "racial discrimination is the main reason why many blacks can’t get ahead these days," 87% think abortion should be legal in almost all circumstances, and 83% say "the government should do more to help the needy, even if it means going deeper into debt."

http://www.people-press.org/files/2014/06/6-26-14-Political-Typology-release.pdf

2seaoat

Among all Americans,

President Obama will become one of the most popular Presidents in American history. It will drive you crazy after Hillary is elected and some of the programs he has been blocked in implementing are achieved. You told us the polls in 2012 which you claimed had Romney winning.......how did that work out for you..........all Americans.....you remain my favorite smile maker.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Who is surprised?  My guess is that my good Progressive friends here think the 60% figure is too low.

This Fourth of July, according to a recent Pew survey, 60% of full-spectrum "Solid Liberals" are not proud to be Americans.

The Pew Research survey found that just 40% of so-called Solid Liberals “often feel proud to be American” while "60% say that characterization does not fit them."

According to the comprehensive survey, 69% of Solid Liberals are white, and 41% are under 40 years of age. They make up 15% of the general public and 17% of registered voters. Almost unanimously they love President Barack Obama – 84% approve Obama's job performance, "with 51% approving very strongly."

Like you said, this surprises you? Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan ... drone warfare, an economy rigged so the ultra rich can take from the middle class and the poor, the highest healthcare costs, and poorest health results of any modern industrialized nation, second, no, make that third-rate education at all levels, a totally dysfunctional government with a congress owned outright by corporate donors, rampant racism ... and you expect rational adults to be proud of America? Who's weird here? Reality!

Among all Americans, Obama is considered to be the worst president since World War II, according to a recent Quinnipiac poll.

In addition, 80% of this group believe that "racial discrimination is the main reason why many blacks can’t get ahead these days," 87% think abortion should be legal in almost all circumstances, and 83% say "the government should do more to help the needy, even if it means going deeper into debt."

http://www.people-press.org/files/2014/06/6-26-14-Political-Typology-release.pdf

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Among all Americans,

President Obama will become one of the most popular Presidents in American history.  It will drive you crazy after Hillary is elected and some of the programs he has been blocked in implementing are achieved.  You told us the polls in 2012 which you claimed had Romney winning.......how did that work out for you..........all Americans.....you remain my favorite smile maker.

Major difference. Those polls were attempting to forecast the future. The survey I cited are voters thinking today.

I didn't "claim" the polls showed Governor Romney winning, the POLLS showed at that time.

My opinion is that Hillary Clinton will not run. Her health is not good and she seems to be fading. Her best interview was on Fox. She has shown she is not doing well.

2seaoat

Hlllary on her worse day has fifty percent more to offer than any front runner in the Republican Party.   You did state emphatically that the American people had rejected President Obama because of his failures in 2012.  The American people like President Obama despite the futile attempts over the last six years to try to harm him......he only grows stronger.  I would vote for Chrissy, but the crazy wing of the Republican Party will never nominate an intelligent candidate who cares about the middle class over the oligarchy

Now I have gone and done it......I threw Chrissy's name into the mix......she is probably doing a cnn interview and will ask for PK to be her running mate.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Hlllary on her worse day has fifty percent more to offer than any front runner in the Republican Party.   You did state emphatically that the American people had rejected President Obama because of his failures in 2012.  The American people like President Obama despite the futile attempts over the last six years to try to harm him......he only grows stronger.  I would vote for Chrissy, but the crazy wing of the Republican Party will never nominate an intelligent candidate who cares about the middle class over the oligarchy

Now I have gone and done it......I threw Chrissy's name into the mix......she is probably doing a cnn interview and will ask for PK to be her running mate.

ANOTHER SHOCK!  SIXTY PERCENT OF PROGRESSIVES ARE NOT PROUD TO BE AMERICANS! AnimatedLaughterPink

You're fun. Sorry you're so ill.

2seaoat

I played golf this past week for the first time since January. My balance and muscles have all but left me. We played a money match. It is just the nature of the beast. If I collapse and die on the course, they had a tow rope which they would drag me to the 18th hole to make sure the bet was finished.

I used to shoot in the low eighties consistently. I shot a 90 one day, and a 90 the next day. I slept for a full day after getting back. But on the eighteenth hole with all the marbles in play, I hit a tree and my drive went no more than a hundred yards, The vultures immediately double the bet as they clearly knew I was not the same person. My next shot on the par five was a seven wood, because I was at the bottom of a ravine on my drive. I popped it pretty good and it went about 170 yards to the middle of the fairway 200 yards from the green. I then proceeded to hit a five wood 200 yards and proxed the hole landing twenty feet from the pin. I then proceeded to sink the twenty foot putt for a birdie and won the match for my team. As I limped off the green exhausted, they all just had their heads down shaking them.....speechless. I had just won all the money, and they all knew this was probably going to be my last hole of golf I ever played.....no big deal......but when I am finally on my death bed.....I will have a smile on my face......thinking about how people want to double the bet when they think I have given up.......I got no give up.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Who is surprised?  My guess is that my good Progressive friends here think the 60% figure is too low.

People-press.org?

ANOTHER SHOCK!  SIXTY PERCENT OF PROGRESSIVES ARE NOT PROUD TO BE AMERICANS! Laughi29

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum