Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am NEVER SURPRISED at the IGNORANCE PROGRESSIVES ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY ABOUT THE MINIMUM WAGE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Why they are so proud to display ignorance is something you have to ask them.

For instance, what percentage of wage earners earn the minimum wage?

What age range makes up most minimum wage earners?

What percentage of minimum wage earners are part time?

This is a good one they will totally ignore! What is the average family income where one of the workers earns minimum wage?

How many minimum wage earners live in households earning 150% of the poverty level?

What percent of minimum wage workers are full time are single parents?

If they do NOT know the answer to these questions, they really have no clue about the subject and have no clue what they are talking about.

Nothing new about Progressives. LIE to the voters and pretend you are "helping" them.

Markle

Markle

I am shocked...SHOCKED I SAY!

With all the posts on Minimum Wage and why someone automatically is ENTITLED to a "living wage" (whatever that means) regardless of abilities or training, not one of those Progressives know diddly about the topic about which they rant.

No surprise!

2seaoat

Golly gee the guy who does not have a clue about the concept of inflation is going to lecture us on the minimum wage. I doubt if you have ever taken a high school economics course, never a college course, and a graduate course....well maybe in one of those real estate schools where the instructors are so memorable......yea that is the ticket.....you took a course out of a matchbook on the dynamics of the minimum wage offered by a real estate office in Bismark North Dakota called we be cold....we know minimums.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Golly gee the guy who does not have a clue about the concept of inflation is going to lecture us on the minimum wage.   I doubt if you have ever taken a high school economics course, never a college course, and a graduate course....well maybe in one of those real estate schools where the instructors are so memorable......yea that is the ticket.....you took a course out of a matchbook on the dynamics of the minimum wage offered by a real estate office in Bismark North Dakota called we be cold....we know minimums.

Amazing how afraid Progressives are to answer such easy question. Instead of answers, they hurl kindergarten playground insults. Wonder if he can spell DESPERATION?

I am NEVER SURPRISED at the IGNORANCE PROGRESSIVES ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY ABOUT THE MINIMUM WAGE E801ddf6-a8ff-4ee4-af6d-c9786bd4ceb9_zps7beeee22

2seaoat

You are displaying early onset dementia. We have done this same thread at least three times....you woke up this morning and forgot......or maybe you never knew.....just found it in the email with the attached topics from the Koch brothers and thought you had an original thought. Use the search function to see how many times we have done this, and how many times I have given you a tutorial on the minimum wage...you are Bill Murray and it is groundhog day.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You are displaying early onset dementia.  We have done this same thread at least three times....you woke up this morning and forgot......or maybe you never knew.....just found it in the email with the attached topics from the Koch brothers and thought you had an original thought.   Use the search function to see how many times we have done this, and how many times I have given you a tutorial on the minimum wage...you are Bill Murray and it is groundhog day.

And to date, you and the other Progressives here have proven that you cannot, or refuse to answer.  Gee...I wonder why?

No "tutorial" necessary, simply answer the simple questions above. Or are you all afraid?

I am NEVER SURPRISED at the IGNORANCE PROGRESSIVES ARE PROUD TO DISPLAY ABOUT THE MINIMUM WAGE AnimatedLaughterPink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum