Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion. Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father".

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I, and many others, have said it for years but now there is indisputable proof!

Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father".

Bill Ayers presents Public Enemy

”Ayers reveals how he has navigated the challenges and triumphs of this public life with steadfastness and a dash of good humor — from the red carpet at the Oscars, to prison vigils and airports (where he is often detained and where he finally “confesses” that he did write Dreams from My Father)”

I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". Features_ayers11

http://www.redemmas.org/event/3334/

2seaoat

This is interesting. Please give a source where Ayers said he wrote the same in its entirety. Not somebody saying he wrote the book.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:This is interesting.   Please give a source where Ayers said he wrote the same in its entirety.  Not somebody saying he wrote the book.
Obviously you were afraid to go to the link I provided where the text offers the acknowledgement from the new book by the proud domestic terrorist and close friend of President Barack Hussein Obama, Bill Ayers.

Why would someone lie about what is written in the book authored by Bill Ayers?

Until now, Bill Ayers has been asked the question scores of times and had never denied he was the ghost writer.  Now he states he was the ghost writer, long after President Obama's ignoring his close friendship with the self avowed Communist.

WOW! This is the truth finally. the relationship wasn't fly by night, it is as we knew close relationship. all of this little communist clan.

they know its too late though. he's been elected 2 times by the ignorant and the damage is done.

will be interesting if this gets any msm time.

Sal

Sal

All I want to know is what does the Reverend Jeremiah Wright think about this?

I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama is so untalented I doubt he could write a book without a teleprompter....the media could make anyone president people are such followers...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You can't find it, Seaoat, because it it's another Markle lie.  The source he quoted, which is actually a tribute to Ayers' activism, stated that he "confessed"...in quotation marks...it was tongue in cheek...a joke, whether he said it or wrote it.  Talk about reaching...talk about desperation.

And talk about the idiots who are so willing to believe the latest lie, they just sit on their tuffets and nod their collective bobble heads.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:You can't find it, Seaoat, because it it's another Markle lie.  The source he quoted, which is actually a tribute to Ayers' activism, stated that he "confessed"...in quotation marks...it was tongue in cheek...a joke, whether he said it or wrote it.  Talk about reaching...talk about desperation.

And talk about the idiots who are so willing to believe the latest lie, they just sit on their tuffets and nod their collective bobble heads.
Once again it looks like you're the joke.  Sorry....

November 20, 2013

Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of "Dreams From My Father" in Latest Book
Topics: Political News and commentaries

Incredibly, Barack Obama is such a fraud that he even lied about writing his book "Dreams From My Father"!
Is there anything this man says that can be believed!

###

I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". Click

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Bill Ayers Reveals He Is Author Of “Dreams From My Father” in Latest Book

Flashback to 2011: Author Jack Cashill documented his thesis in “Deconstructing Obama.”
Cashill explains that Obama does not possess the understanding or skills to author “Dreams From My Father”—however—the book writing style is remarkably similar to other works from Bill Ayers. Jack Cashill offers a full and fascinating discussion (along with a Q&A) on the topic at this C-SPAN video link.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle I read all the links and I am familiar with this topic. I have never found an article by Bill Ayers or a statement from Bill Ayers describing his work on the book and his contributions. There is nothing dishonorable about contributing to a book, yet your links do not have his words discussing the same. I look forward to a clear quote which is not tongue and cheek, or a discussion of what contributions he made. This propaganda stuff is really getting tiring. It assumes people are completely without brains.

bill ayers writes a book and says he wrote obamas. why is that so hard for them to believe?

why can they not see that these little communistic terrorist had a great plan and it worked on them. out of no where comes someone with little experience, 2 books and gets elected to the highest seat in the world.

I really have never seen people so naive in my life. lol

12I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". Empty Thank you. 11/22/2013, 4:56 pm

Chrissy wrote:bill ayers writes a book and says he wrote obamas. why is that so hard for them to believe?

why can they not see that these little communistic terrorist had a great plan and it worked on them. out of no where comes someone with little experience, 2 books and gets elected to the highest seat in the world.

And I have never seen people so gullible in my life.  You, pee-dog/KarlRove, Mr. Markle, Neko, et al, will believe anything bad about the black guy: ANYTHING.  Your bigoted hatred has you so jaded that any little blurb that could be bad for the President is the 'god's honest truth' in your eyes.
Thanks, and stop being so gullible.
"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Chrissy wrote:bill ayers writes a book and says he wrote obamas. why is that so hard for them to believe?

And I have never seen people so gullible in my life.  You, pee-dog/KarlRove, Mr. Markle, Neko, et al, will believe anything bad about the black guy: ANYTHING.  Your bigoted hatred has you so jaded that any little blurb that could be bad for the President is the 'god's honest truth' in your eyes.
"Not all conservatives are stupid; but almost all stupid people are conservative."
That's quite true.  Low information voters and all Progressives were so gullible that they swallowed all the freebies and that they were victims and were OWED so much by anyone who had worked hard and followed the rules.  President Barack Hussein Obama's lies are rapidly becoming well know and accepted as truth after all these years.

Still more hatred from you.  It is really getting old.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Do you really want to talk about getting old, Markle? Because that would describe you...old and decrepit and disreputable...not much for the hereafter. Must make you feel like a jerk.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Do you really want to talk about getting old, Markle?  Because that would describe you...old and decrepit and disreputable...not much for the hereafter.  Must make you feel like a jerk.
I do enjoy basking in the warm glow of hatred radiating from Floridatexan and a few other Progressives we find here.  Keep up the good work guys, I do love it when you are so eager to display your true character.

I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.newsrealblog.com/2011/03/28/no-bill-ayers-didn%E2%80%99t-admit-he-wrote-%E2%80%9Cdreams-from-my-father%E2%80%9D/

"...This story is starting to pick up steam across the blogosphere.

However, there’s one problem: Ayers appears to be joking.

It’s the last question of the evening; so Ayers has no chance to elaborate, but here are the words he deadpans, "...I wrote (the book)...Yeah, and if you can help me prove it, I'll split the royalties with you."

Joking.

You are such a pathetic, lying tool.

17I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". Empty Thanks! 11/25/2013, 7:50 pm

Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

That's quite true.  Low information voters and all Progressives were so gullible that they swallowed all the freebies and that they were victims and were OWED so much by anyone who had worked hard and followed the rules.  President Barack Hussein Obama's lies are rapidly becoming well know and accepted as truth after all these years.

You have been spewing your personal hatred for the black guy for 5+ years now, with three more years of hatred to go.
Is that not getting old?
Of course not!!!! You will proudly and unabashedly hate black people until your dying breath.
You have balls calling anyone else on the hatred bit, Mr. Markle.
I will give you that.
Thanks.

Markle

Markle

CarlSagan wrote:
Markle wrote:
CarlSagan wrote:

You have been spewing your personal hatred for the black guy for 5+ years now, with three more years of hatred to go.
Is that not getting old?
Of course not!!!! You will proudly and unabashedly hate black people until your dying breath.
You have balls calling anyone else on the hatred bit, Mr. Markle.
I will give you that.
Thanks.
I've said it for years and Progressives have ridiculed the suggestion.  Proud domestic terrorist Bill Ayers wrote President Barack Hussein Obama's book "Dreams From My Father". ShoutRacist

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum