Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am so proud that BoardsofFL concedes that it takes THREE PROGRESSIVES to beat me...and FOR NO REASON!

+5
Sal
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
RealLindaL
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

I am so proud that BoardsofFL concedes that it takes THREE PROGRESSIVES to beat me...and FOR NO REASON!

Sounds like a typical Democrat style election. They lost the first, legitimate vote 15 to 1 or something like that. So that angered them further and now they demand another election upping the number of folks running against little ol' me. Why?

Don't worry BoardofFL, I'll still keep you and your henchmen in my prayers. Obviously, I do not take being called names personally nor all the profanity, hate, and vitriol hurled at me by the vast majority of Progressives on this site.

Who could imagine such a trivial unknown forum would be taken so seriously by anyone?

Meh, it's the only thing they have in their lives.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:I am so proud that BoardsofFL concedes that it takes THREE PROGRESSIVES to beat me...and FOR NO REASON!  

Sounds like a typical Democrat style election.  They lost the first, legitimate vote 15 to 1 or something like that.  So that angered them further and now they demand another election upping the number of folks running against little ol' me.  Why?

Don't worry BoardofFL, I'll still keep you and your henchmen in my prayers.  Obviously, I do not take being called names personally nor all the profanity, hate, and vitriol hurled at me by the vast majority of Progressives on this site.

Who could imagine such a trivial unknown forum would be taken so seriously by anyone?

Don't know who these supposed three "henchmen" are, but the one and only person responsible for initiating the current poll is Boards, all by his lonesome.

This is truly the saddest, most paranoid post I've ever seen on any forum in all my years of participating in any of them.   Pitiful.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:I am so proud that BoardsofFL concedes that it takes THREE PROGRESSIVES to beat me...and FOR NO REASON!  

Sounds like a typical Democrat style election.  They lost the first, legitimate vote 15 to 1 or something like that.  So that angered them further and now they demand another election upping the number of folks running against little ol' me.  Why?

Don't worry BoardofFL, I'll still keep you and your henchmen in my prayers.  Obviously, I do not take being called names personally nor all the profanity, hate, and vitriol hurled at me by the vast majority of Progressives on this site.

Please refer to revote of the vote thread.  BoardsofFL posted saying that if the "vote" among a majority of Progressives went my way, BoardsofFL and two other posters would leave forever.

He also said he would turn over the reigns of the forum to Joani...who seemed surprised and doesn't want it.

Don't know who these supposed three "henchmen" are, but the one and only person responsible for initiating the current poll is Boards, all by his lonesome.

This is truly the saddest, most paranoid post I've ever seen on any forum in all my years of participating in any of them.   Pitiful.

RealLindaL, here is what BoardsofFL posted on his second vote after losing decisively an independent vote.

So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice. Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return? Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

I did not notice that the forum looked bleak, except for the couple days I did not post anything and then there were few, if any posts. But, of course, you are entitled to your own opinion.

Last edited by Markle on 4/11/2016, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Even now Markle still can't resist lying.

What's next? What will I have concede next in Markle's mind?

By all means, Markle. Why don't you create another all-caps thread telling everyone how I conceded something else. That would be an excellent refutation of the idea that you're a liar.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Even now Markle still can't resist lying.

What's next?  What will I have concede next in Markle's mind?

By all means, Markle.  Why don't you create another all-caps thread telling everyone how I conceded something else.  That would be an excellent refutation of the idea that you're a liar.

What did I supposedly lie about this time?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

By all means, Markle.  Why don't you create another all-caps thread telling everyone how I conceded something else.  That would be an excellent refutation of the idea that you're a liar.

What did I supposedly lie about this time?

Well, we're having this back and forth within a thread that you created in which you proclaim that I have conceded something to you.

Is that true, Markle?

Markle

Markle

What's next? What will I have concede next in Markle's mind?

By all means, Markle. Why don't you create another all-caps thread telling everyone how I conceded something else. That would be an excellent refutation of the idea that you're a liar.

Is this NOT what you posted?

So now we have seen what the forum looks like in the absence of myself, Sal, and viking; and it looks bleak.

So now we have a choice. Would you rather have myself, Sal, and viking return? Or you would rather continue to be bombarded with all caps "LIBERALS ARE EVIL!!" threads from Markle?

After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me? How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

It is your opinion that the forum looked bleak. I noticed that when I did not post for a day, maybe two when I was busy, that there were only a handful of posts.

Would you kindly show me where I have ever posted in lower case or upper case for that matter that, "LIBERALS ARE EVIL". Especially since that is NOT something I believe.

How is it that someone could hate someone they have never met, so much that they would go on a months-long vendetta to get them removed from a forum you initially put up where the forum was, "anything goes"?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:

After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me?  How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

It is your opinion that the forum looked bleak.  I noticed that when I did not post for a day, maybe two when I was busy, that there were only a handful of posts.

Would you kindly show me where I have ever posted in lower case or upper case for that matter that, "LIBERALS ARE EVIL".  Especially since that is NOT something I believe.

How is it that someone could hate someone they have never met, so much that they would go on a months-long vendetta to get them removed from a forum you initially put up where the forum was, "anything goes"?

Yes. I did post that.

Markle, did I concede anything about "beating" you there?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Why the second poll Boards? Was this your plan all along or did you just need to prove your self worth as a poster hoping to be missed by all?

Sal

Sal

I have NEVER received a PM from Boards.

Chalk up another lie for Markle.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Salinsky wrote:I have NEVER received a PM from Boards.

Didn't even catch that part the first time.

Markle, I haven't solicited votes from anyone. I only ever received PM's from two different posters while I was away from the forum, one of which I did not even respond to until today. Neither involved any solicitation of votes.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:Why the second poll Boards? Was this your plan all along or did you just need to prove your self worth as a poster hoping to be missed by all?

Second poll? I never created a first poll.

Markle

Markle

Show us all where I said he DID. I asked a question.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me?  How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

It looks to me like you're asking rhetorically. You said "did you NOT solicit..."? And then your next question does in fact imply that I engaged in a PM campaign for votes. "How many others did you PM". Do you see that, Markle? You weren't asking me "if" I did anything like that, but with "How many others..."

By a show of hands, who here received a PM from me asking for a vote?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Why the second poll Boards? Was this your plan all along or did you just need to prove your self worth as a poster hoping to be missed by all?

Second poll?  I never created a first poll.  

You said, "The reason that I unbanned Markle, is because I came to the realization that this isn't a forum for political discussion. You all seem to view this more as some what of a social network aimed at helping you keep in touch with members of the PNJ forum. If that's what you want, fair enough. Have at it.

I won't be participating in the forum any longer."

This is a social forum with a category for politicts. Poster from the PNJ joined here to continue to socialize and discuss issues and various topics. Some poster only want to participate in political show downs and the rest enjoy the entire forum. People here have become friends...many on and as well as off the forum. The posters here care about each other....an example, Sal's son. It's baseball season and posters want to know how he is doing. Simple caring.

Caring about Teto, Seaoat, Pkr, and Bob. We keep up with each other and are concerned. We express our prayers or good thoughts when needed. It'what friends do.

No one wanted you to leave and the majority did not want Markle banned. Ignore his posts if you do not agree instead of the brow beating.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Show us all where I said he DID.  I asked a question.

Complete bullshit.

You were clearly and transparently insinuating something that never happened.

And, now you want plausible deniability.

That's two lies in roll for you, Markle.

And, there you have it in a nut shell.

On the one hand, you have the poster who brought us this forum and consistently provides value and insight to it.

On the other hand, you have a slimy prevaricator, who insults the reader's intelligence with nearly every post.

But, with eight votes to retain him, maybe he's on to something.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

Show us all where I said he DID.  I asked a question.

Complete bullshit.

You were clearly and transparently insinuating something that never happened.

And, now you want plausible deniability.

That's two lies in roll for you, Markle.

And, there you have it in a nut shell.

On the one hand, you have the poster who brought us this forum and consistently provides value and insight to it.

On the other hand, you have a slimy prevaricator, who insults the reader's intelligence with nearly every post.

But, with eight votes to retain him, maybe he's on to something.

Where is it posted....Boards sent a pm to Sal. I never saw your name.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

I guess some people's intelligence just invites insult.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Salinsky wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

I guess some people's intelligence just invites insult.

Oh...you just assumed it was you but Markle never really said that. Got it!

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:

Wow that's right, you had nothing to do with creating the first poll. I ignored that one because I usually just ignore the posts of the member in question but I voted in the second one because I felt the forum was down without the contributions of you and the other members.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Wow that's right, you had nothing to do with creating the first poll. I ignored that one because I usually just ignore the posts of the member in question but I voted in the second one because I felt the forum was down without the contributions of you and the other members.

We need a brown nose emoticon.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Oh...you just assumed it was you but Markle never really said that. Got it!

If you can read this ...

Markle wrote:

After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me?  How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

... and not clearly see and acknowledge that Markle is insinuating that Boards sent PMs to me, Viking, and possibly others soliciting support ...

... well then, you're obviously intellectually dishonest or intellectually deficient or both.

I'm guessing in your case - it's both.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

We need a brown nose emoticon.

Just the facts mam.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:After having already lost a decisive honest poll, did you NOT solicit through PM's the support of two other Progressives in an effort to ban me?  How many others did you PM who refused or ignored you?

It looks to me like you're asking rhetorically.   You said "did you NOT solicit..."?  And then your next question does in fact imply that I engaged in a PM campaign for votes.  "How many others did you PM".  Do you see that, Markle?  You weren't asking me "if" I did anything like that, but with "How many others..."

By a show of hands, who here received a PM from me asking for a vote?

So they PM'd you? If not, how else could you make the claim that two other Progressive posters would leave?

By the way, I was asking OTHER posters if they had received PM's from you or your allies. It is not all about you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum