Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: What do you do for a living?

+8
Yella
VectorMan
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
no stress
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:
Gunz wrote:I'm a professional sex obsessed neurotic lesbian....it takes up all of my time.
Sounds interesting. I was once offered a job as a gynocologist for the FBI.
My wife wouldn't let me take it.

Shoulda bribed her. When I retire from this lesbian gig I want to go parttime in a mammography van. Examine boobies all day long for cash money

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Gunz wrote:I'm a professional sex obsessed neurotic lesbian....it takes up all of my time.

Shoulda bribed her. When I retire from this lesbian gig I want to go parttime in a mammography van. Examine boobies all day long for cash money

dreamsglore needs a permanent care taker.(mental health worker) Interested?

no stress

no stress

[quote="ghandi"]
Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:

dreamsglore needs a permanent care taker.(mental health worker) Interested?[/q

lol!

Last edited by Gunz on 9/24/2012, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:
Gunz wrote:
ghandi wrote:

dreamsglore needs a permanent care taker.(mental health worker) Interested?

Depends on how big her tits are.

Ask salinski. He's tapping that nasty thing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Retired-I worked full-time for 32 years and the only reason I retired was because of health issues. I would call myself a part-time Internet marketer now. I have four Amazon affiliate marketing websites, and will likely build more. Not making a lot of money doing this, but it has potential and it is fun.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Retired-I worked full-time for 32 years and the only reason I retired was because of health issues. I would call myself a part-time Internet marketer now. I have four Amazon affiliate marketing websites, and will likely build more. Not making a lot of money doing this, but it has potential and it is fun.

You're a nice man,Z.I'm glad your not screwed up like some of these folks.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Retired-I worked full-time for 32 years and the only reason I retired was because of health issues. I would call myself a part-time Internet marketer now. I have four Amazon affiliate marketing websites, and will likely build more. Not making a lot of money doing this, but it has potential and it is fun.

You're a nice man,Z.I'm glad your not screwed up like some of these folks.[/quote

That's just the bi-polar gene talking. They make a pill for that too.
I'm not saying he's not nice. I just don't get why you're saying it after all the bad things you said about him before.

[quote="ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:

You're a nice man,Z.I'm glad your not screwed up like some of these folks.[/quote

I'm not saying he's not nice. I just don't get why you're saying it after all the bad things you said about him before.

He knows you're a hateful liar,Ghandi.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

He knows you're a hateful liar,Ghandi.

Everyone knows that liars think everyone else is a liar too. Lie much or just accuse others of it constantly?
Maybe there's a pill for that too. Ask your doctor.

Translations online and teaching foreign language.

knothead

knothead

community activist

Bum!

Poll:  What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Th?id=I.4640236143510467&pid=1

After twenty years in the military... Self employed.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lKwXwU5iWs

Smile

knothead wrote:community activist

I knew you were obama all along Laughing

knothead

knothead

Chrissy wrote:
knothead wrote:community activist

I knew you were obama all along Laughing

lol

VectorMan

VectorMan

Photographer/Graphic Artist/Hardwood Floor Refinishing/Painter/Handyman/Selling On eBay and if push comes to shove I can drive an 18 wheeler.

Yella

Yella

I'm a bit player in any dramatic production that has a need for someone to portray a crazy person. I just walk on stage and be natural. No director has ever rejected me, however a lot of women have. But of course they were also auditioning for crazy women roles and everyone knows it takes one to know one.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

VectorMan

VectorMan

Yella wrote:I'm a bit player in any dramatic production that has a need for someone to portray a crazy person. I just walk on stage and be natural. No director has ever rejected me, however a lot of women have. But of course they were also auditioning for crazy women roles and everyone knows it takes one to know one.

LOL

Markle

Markle

VectorMan wrote:Photographer/Graphic Artist/Hardwood Floor Refinishing/Painter/Handyman/Selling On eBay and if push comes to shove I can drive an 18 wheeler.

I always thought I'd like to learn to drive an 18 wheeler. The really big ones with all the extra sets of wheels. Problem is that I didn't think I'd want to do it for a living. Seems like really hard work.

Bum... no, not the rear end kind. The only money besides retirement and soon to be Social Security, I have been going to mock trials as a "mock" juror and get paid $150 per day. Sometimes it is a law school and a fake case, sometimes it is a real case and the lawyers want to fine tune their cases.

I have run framing carpenter crews, worked as a trim carpenter, a pharmaceutical salesman, 3 years doing nuthin' but surfing, a health inspector, inspector supervisor, environmental manager at DEP, and at 4 different places as a cartographer doing GIS... the last one was making map data for military maps of Iraq, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia. Now I am the maid and cook... and I'm a shitty maid.

Here's a sample map I made with a mapping program I have. It was a map to Eden Condo on Perdido Key.

Poll:  What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Captur46

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

and I'm a shitty maid.

[/quote]Yeah I can imagine that.....

Poll:  What do you do for a living? - Page 2 French10

TEOTWAWKI wrote:and I'm a shitty maid.

Yeah I can imagine that.....

Poll:  What do you do for a living? - Page 2 French10[/quote]

At least I have some hair on my head. Razz

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

IM AM LITRLLY ROLLING ON THE FLOOR LAUGHING

SSEXYY************************************************** Razz

LOL! Excellent Teo!

One of my cartographer GIS jobs was one of 4 project leads (supervisors) where we converted all of Alabama Power's paper maps to an geodatabase. That was interesting. Here's a small portion of one of their maps

Poll:  What do you do for a living? - Page 2 Demo10

In their geodatabase, you could click on a dot on the map (pole) and the database would tell them how big around the pole is, how tall it is, who was the manufacturer, when it was installed, how many guy wires it has attached to it, whether it has been retreated, etc.

The same kind of info was in the database for switches, wires, transformers, reclosers, capacitor banks, and all the other stuff dealing with the electrical distribution grid.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum