Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chicago Murders Double

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chicago Murders Double Empty Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 9:22 am

http://my.chicagotribune.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-85979473/

Four homicides over the weekend and two more Monday morning pushed Chicago's homicide count so far this year to double the same period last year.

The city has recorded at least 95 homicides since the first of the year, compared to 47 last year,according to data kept by the Tribune. The city has also more than doubled the amount of people shot - about 420 this year compared to 193 last year.

Thirty-two people were shot in Chicago over the weekend,the youngest among them a 3-year-old boy shot in the leg in the Englewood neighborhood.

The boy was shot as he played with a relative in the 5600 block of South Wolcott Avenue on Saturday afternoon. He was taken to Comer Children’s Hospital,where his condition was stabilized.

2Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 9:29 am

Sal

Sal

Just to clarify, is this thread regarding the failure of gun free zones or regarding the inherent inferior morality of African-Americans or both?

3Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 10:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What this thread is about is Black Lives Matter.  But black lives only matter when black lives are taken by white cops. 
So in Chicago,  the new slogan needs to be Black Lives Don't Matter.

4Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 10:14 am

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:What this thread is about is Black Lives Matter.  But black lives only matter when black lives are taken by white cops. 
So in Chicago,  the new slogan needs to be Black Lives Don't Matter.

So, it's regarding the "inherent inferior morality of African-Americans".

I knew it had to be one or the other.

Thanks, Bob.

5Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 10:38 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:

So, it's regarding the "inherent inferior morality of African-Americans".

I knew it had to be one or the other.

Thanks, Bob.

Sal,  let me explain something to you about quotation marks.  You use them when you are actually quoting someone else's words.  
When you're writing a post,  it's really incorrect  and rather silly to use quotation marks around the words you yourself are writing.  lol

6Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 1:23 pm

2seaoat

Chicago gangs historically have always been the best at violence in a prohibition environment.

7Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 3:01 pm

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Just to clarify, is this thread regarding the failure of gun free zones or regarding the inherent inferior morality of African-Americans or both?

Pathetic effort. You even incorporated a blatant LIE as well.

The issue is, as it is in other murder capitals in America, that the cities are and have been run by Progressive administrations who have caused the destruction of their very own cities by their progressive doctrines and policies. Identical to what Lame Duck President Obama has done to our country.

Detroit, St. Louis, Washington, DC, New Orleans....

Need I say more?

Your effort to blame blacks is typical of Progressives and makes your statements all the more tragic.

8Chicago Murders Double Empty Re: Chicago Murders Double 2/23/2016, 3:25 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What impact does the doubling of Chicago murders have to do with the election of 2016, anyway?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum