Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toughest guns laws on books, yet 59 murders in Chicago in September

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/05/59-murders-september-chicagos-deadliest-decade/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Are you liberals seeing any sort of pattern here?

2seaoat

Total fabrication. Chicago is far from the toughest gun laws, and it does not matter. Where most of the murders are happening is on the south side which is ten minutes from the Indiana border where gun shops used to be everywhere. Also I argued that the old argument of conceal and carry causing the gun violence numbers to go down has a real problem with Chicago, because 2015 will be the first complete statistical year where conceal and carry permits have been issued, with 2014 taking almost half the year to get permits issued.......and 2015 has been a free for all. The truth is Chicago gun violence is the same in 1920 as it is in 2015.....criminal enterprises called gangs and territorial disputes......nothing much to learn, but the stereotypes and propaganda continue.

Criminals don't use concealed carry permits gomer. I have trouble believing you're serious.

Some kinds of stupid must take alot of practice.

2seaoat

Criminals don't use concealed carry permits gomer. I have trouble believing you're serious.

There is somebody who is a newbie here, I know gangs, I know how they recruit folks with clean records, the task forces know the same, gang hits are more complex than your lack of experience in the same would allow you to comprehend.......bad boyz are walking around with conceal and carry, and absent getting caught red handed they are untouchable....the gangs have spread into the suburbs......you can never get a task force large enough to properly screen the gang bangers and affiliates easily....folks are more than slipping through the cracks.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/01/03/some-chicago-area-police-worry-gang-members-the-insane-may-get-concealed-carry-permits

So you think gun violence has gone up in Illinois in the first year of legal conceal and carry and gangs are too stupid to grab the advantage.....yep....some kinds of stupid do need practice.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2014/01/03/some-chicago-area-police-worry-gang-members-the-insane-may-get-concealed-carry-permits

Oh my... the police are CONCERNED that ccp MAY increase criminal and crazies guns... lol. You're not trying very hard.

This while innocents and children are killed in chicago every day. If one law abiding citizen defended themselves...

the reinstating of the citizenries rights are worth it. I'm sure that distresses you... take a deep breath and lock the doors.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Total fabrication.  Chicago is far from the toughest gun laws, and it does not matter.  Where most of the murders are happening is on the south side which is ten minutes from the Indiana border where gun shops used to be everywhere.  Also I argued that the old argument of conceal and carry causing the gun violence numbers to go down has a real problem with Chicago, because 2015 will be the first complete statistical year where conceal and carry permits have been issued, with 2014 taking almost half the year to get permits issued.......and 2015 has been a free for all.   The truth is Chicago gun violence is the same in 1920 as it is in 2015.....criminal enterprises called gangs and territorial disputes......nothing much to learn, but the stereotypes and propaganda continue.

Why do you make these things up?  I know, you're ill and have nothing else to do but post misinformation.

Chicago does have among the toughest gun laws in the nation.  You know that to be true.

PLEASE show us the reliable source for your statement that gun violence was as bad in 1920 as it is in 2015.  

Most of the shootings do NOT take place within "10 minutes" of the Indiana state line.  Here, let me help you...AGAIN!

Toughest guns laws on books, yet 59 murders in Chicago in September Chicago%20Shootings_zps40fa6rbt

http://crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

2seaoat

As I said 10 minutes on the skyway and Dan Ryan and you are in the heart of the area where most of gun violence happens in Chicago....south side. Nope, Chicago is not even near the top of gun regulation in the nation. The reason, the supreme court knocked out COMPLETELY their unconstitutional hand gun ban which is what they hung there hat on. Please show me since that ban was lifted by the Supreme Court where Chicago passed gun safety legislation which was tougher than SF, Seattle, or LA.....you are smoking something.

You say among the toughest.....I call BS....please show me the provision which meets that criteria. Five years ago you were correct. You are simply wrong and using a slippery hand grenade and horseshoes word like among the toughest gun laws in the nation does not change the reality which is cities all over America have far tougher gun laws than Chicago.....five years ago you were correct. Now we have gun violence going up in Chicago and gang bangers can conceal and carry.......shoot kill......lawfully go to their next intimidation all within the law.....splendid logic. The Earp brothers kinda figured out that logic is a formula for disaster and America believed the same for a century.....until Jim Crow changed and America got scared of the black man with carefully manipulated propaganda to increase sales.....brilliant for gun profits......a tragedy for America.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:As I said 10 minutes on the skyway and Dan Ryan and you are in the heart of the area where most of gun violence happens in Chicago....south side.  Nope, Chicago is not even near the top of gun regulation in the nation.  The reason, the supreme court knocked out COMPLETELY their unconstitutional hand gun ban which is what they hung there hat on.  Please show me since that ban was lifted by the Supreme Court where Chicago passed gun safety legislation which was tougher than SF, Seattle, or LA.....you are smoking something.

You say among the toughest.....I call BS....please show me the provision which meets that criteria.  Five years ago you were correct.  You are simply wrong and using a slippery hand grenade and horseshoes word like among the toughest gun laws in the nation does not change the reality which is cities all over America have far tougher gun laws than Chicago.....five years ago you were correct.  Now we have gun violence going up in Chicago and gang bangers can conceal and carry.......shoot kill......lawfully go to their next intimidation all within the law.....splendid logic.  The Earp brothers kinda figured out that logic is a formula for disaster and America believed the same for a century.....until Jim Crow changed and America got scared of the black man with carefully manipulated propaganda to increase sales.....brilliant for gun profits......a tragedy for America.

News flash, gun deaths we up in Chicago five years ago too.

2seaoat wrote:Criminals don't use concealed carry permits gomer. I have trouble believing you're serious.

There is somebody who is a newbie here, I know gangs, I know how they recruit folks with clean records, the task forces know the same, gang hits are more complex than your lack of experience in the same would allow you to comprehend.......bad boyz are walking around with conceal and carry, and absent getting caught red handed they are untouchable....the gangs have spread into the suburbs......you can never get a task force large enough to properly screen the gang bangers and affiliates easily....folks are more than slipping through the cracks.

So you think gun violence has gone up in Illinois in the first year of legal conceal and carry and gangs are too stupid to grab the advantage.....yep....some kinds of stupid do need practice.

What gang was it you were in? Crips? Bloods? Latin Kings? MS13? Shut up with it. Quit making excuses. You are like Hillary and Obama...you won't be happy until not one citizen owns a gun.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Toughest guns laws on books, yet 59 murders in Chicago in September 082614_guns

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Most all gun violence is white racists killing blacks and mexicans in states and cities which have no gun control laws. So we need to stop talking about Chicago and talk about Pace and Milton. That's where the honkies are killing the brothers.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Most all gun violence is white racists killing blacks and mexicans in states and cities which have no gun control laws.  So we need to stop talking about Chicago and talk about Pace and Milton.  That's where the honkies are killing the brothers.  

You must be watching CNN....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You must be watching CNN....

Actually when I wrote that I was listening to WEBY.  They were blaming everything wrong with the country including the gun violence on the government allowing gay marriage.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote:Most all gun violence is white racists killing blacks and mexicans in states and cities which have no gun control laws.  So we need to stop talking about Chicago and talk about Pace and Milton.  That's where the honkies are killing the brothers.  

The stuff you're talking about generally goes on with the trailer park crowd ... and that ain't just in Pace/Milton .... it's anywhere in the USA, including Pensacola proper.  That crowd is being priced out of the Milton/Pace area anyway.

We have some "brothers" in my "honkie" white-bread neighborhood up here in Pace.  (only using those slurs to highlight the fact that you did)   Got us some "beaners" too.  They participate in all our neighborhood activities, block parties, and we all go to each other's Christmas parties, baby showers, etc ... not heard of any troubles.   My neighbors on one side are both hispanic (helicopter instructor pilot) and my neighbors on the other are a white disability retired Marine (combat related) & his Columbian wife. Two doors down are a black figher pilot and his hispanic/asian/white wife.  All the kids play together out in the street (one reason I'm thinking of moving ... nothing to do with diversity in the neighborhood ... just too damn many kids!)  Most of 'em are military ... pilots, maintenance, Marines, Navy etc ... but I know at least one accountant, one lawyer, and one white-collar middle manager in the neighborhood who are not "honkies."   Haven't heard of any lynchings  yet, and I wouldn't be surprised if most of 'em have more guns than I do.  I'll keep you posted on it if I do though.  

(Don't know if we have any LGBT types ... but you know how that goes, ya never do, really! Laughing )

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum