Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Murders in Chicago

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Murders in Chicago Empty Murders in Chicago 7/20/2013, 11:28 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Chicago clears only 25% of there murders.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20130104/chicago-citywide/chicago-murder-clearance-rate-worst-more-than-two-decades

2Murders in Chicago Empty Re: Murders in Chicago 7/20/2013, 2:24 pm

2seaoat

Chicago clears only 25% of there murders.

A much better clearance rate than the last period of gang warfare in the 20s. Prohibition promotes criminal behavior and gangs. It is a simple concept. Address the drug war with sound policy alternatives and you take the profit out drugs. When the bootleggers lost their source of income, the violence connected to gang wars was not eliminated, but greatly reduced.

Chicago is the safest large city I have ever been in, and I have walked the near West side gang infested areas. I look like a policeman, and I have never been bothered, much like a family living in Chicago during the roaring twenties.....the civilians were mostly safe.....but if you are standing near a gangbanger, or you are in your home as a gangbanger goes by your home.......as one SA once told me....the safest person in a gang gunfight are the people being aimed at......everybody else.....God help them.

3Murders in Chicago Empty Re: Murders in Chicago 7/20/2013, 4:48 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Tell that to the parents of the 502 children that were gunned down.

4Murders in Chicago Empty Re: Murders in Chicago 7/20/2013, 4:55 pm

2seaoat

Tell that to the parents of the 502 children that were gunned down.

I do everyday as I work to end the drug war. I do every day as I work to reduce the American criminal justice system which has grown by 500% in the last 40 years making for the profit which gangs kill each other and children. You are either actively supporting candidates who want to end the drug war or you are supporting policies which cause illegal gang activity and violence. So what do you tell those parents?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum