Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I was just told what the first question will be in tonight's Fox Business Channel debate

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Neal Cavuto:  "Mr.  Trump,  is it true that dyke Hillary Clinton has wrecked America as bad as Obama and Barney Frank?"

Bob wrote:Neal Cavuto:  "Mr.  Trump,  is it true that dyke Hillary Clinton has wrecked America as bad as Obama and Barney Frank?"

This isn't the dem softball debate... and hopefully it's not another gotcha pub debate. I hope this is about policy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Bob wrote:Neal Cavuto:  "Mr.  Trump,  is it true that dyke Hillary Clinton has wrecked America as bad as Obama and Barney Frank?"

This isn't the dem softball debate... and hopefully it's not another gotcha pub debate. I hope this is about policy.

Surely you jest .. it is, after all, another republican debate. We're gonna be drowned again with Benghazi craparoo, planned parenthood horrors, and how ending all taxation to the ultra rich will make the middleclass successful, once more. Plus, of course, why medicare and all governmental healthcare aid, including that currently denied to disabled veterans, should be terminated once and for all. We'll also be told again why environmental regulations are evil, coal is good, and only creationism should be taught in high school science classes, along with sexual abstinence. Ooops ... I forgot to mention that all illegals should be immediately deported, including anchor babies, and there should be rigorous identification requirements for voting -- requirements that guarantee only white Christians who are republican will have their votes counted.

Have I missed anything?

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Surely you jest .. it is, after all, another republican debate.  We're gonna be drowned again with Benghazi craparoo, planned parenthood horrors, and how ending all taxation to the ultra rich will make the middleclass successful, once more.  Plus, of course, why medicare and all governmental healthcare aid, including that currently denied to disabled veterans, should be terminated once and for all.  We'll also be told again why environmental regulations are evil, coal is good, and only creationism should be taught in high school science classes, along with sexual abstinence.  Ooops ... I forgot to mention that all illegals should be immediately deported, including anchor babies, and there should be rigorous identification requirements for voting -- requirements that guarantee only white Christians who are republican will have their votes counted.  

Have I missed anything?

Fer reelz.

GOP debate and policy??

Hahahahahahahahahaha ...

That would be like having a group of chimapanzees there to debate quantum physics.

Better stick to bananas.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Pkr,

They've found out Trump had Happy Holidays (instead of "Merry Christmas") on his business ads as late as 2012.  lol

This has to be the most glaringly obvious vote-getting stunt in the history of politics.   If it works for him (and it probably will),  that will prove how gullible and naive Iowa and South Carolina voters are.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum