Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama and his FBI have now caved in on what to call the San Bernardino shooting.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wouldn't this make them be scaredy cats too along with the rest of us,  seaoat?

I hate to have tell you this,  seaoat.  But you're now in the same league with markle.

He's the only one left who still says the Iraq invasion was a good thing.
And you're the only one left who still says the shooting was a "common crime" (whatever that means because I honestly don't know,  I didn't know what it meant when you referred to the Boston terrorism event as a common crime and I don't know this time either).

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Wouldn't this make them be scaredy cats too along with the rest of us,  seaoat?

I hate to have tell you this,  seaoat.  But you're now in the same league with markle.

He's the only one left who still says the Iraq invasion was a good thing.
And you're the only one left who still says the shooting was a "common crime" (whatever that means because I honestly don't know,  I didn't know what it meant when you referred to the Boston terrorism event as a common crime and I don't know this time either).

Even with such a tragedy, a violent act of terrorism on our soil, you feel the need to lie about little ol' me.

My bet is that semi-retired President will continue to refuse the word terrorism and will certainly NOT refer to them as radical Islamic terrorists.

The pattern is that there'll be a disjointed reference to terrorism... a diversion to peaceful islam... then to gun control.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Even with such a tragedy, a violent act of terrorism on our soil, you feel the need to lie about little ol' me.

You know what,  you're right.  I just did what most of all of these goddamn excuses for presidential candidates do,  especially Trump.  I spoke before I thought.  And it came out in error.

As I remember,  you now say something like Bush had no choice because the intelligence told him Saddam was building nukes to blow us up and because all the democrat politicians went along with it too.  

So,  let's hear it.  If you want to make me be a liar then say it...
"The invasion and occupation of Iraq was a big mistake and should not have ever happened". 

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And for you,  seaoat.  Say it.

"This was an act of radical islamic terrorism"

VectorMan

VectorMan

And God knows you can't trust the liberal media to be objective about ANYTHING!

Obama shows nothing but complete dumbassery. Then again he's the GUTSY guy that got Bin Laden killed. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum