Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Shooting in San Bernardino at Social Services Center

+6
Markle
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Floridatexan
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/san-bernardino-shooting_565f4613e4b072e9d1c464e9?ir=Crime&section=crime&utm_campaign=120215&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-crime&utm_content=FullStory&ncid=newsltushpmg00000003

2seaoat

I liked the way Oregon authorities handled the Junior College shooting.  They asked the media to back off.   I think it would be appropriate here,  three hours of talking heads saying nothing but reinforcing America's fear.  Bad things happen.  Criminals win some days.   We cannot continue to glorify these cowards as a space filling talking head moment for the poor excuse our media has become.  Some things are within our control.  It starts on how the media decides to cover these shootings.   I understand the importance of warning people if there are active shooters, but three hours droning on and on about nothing, no facts, no perspective, and the glorification of swat response.....well the sad truth is that swat will never get there in time, and the media rarely protects anybody, but does manage to glorify these horrific events for future shooters to model.   Enough.....tone it down.

2seaoat

14 dead, no suspects. It will always be easy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Witness describes suspect. Middle eastern male. Long beard. Possible camo shorts." #SanBernardino scanner.
— Mr. Green (@Mario_Greenly) December 2, 2015

2seaoat

The witnesses I have heard said the shooters had long guns, body armor, and masks. It makes sense if they have body armor that they would not leave their head exposed. However, none of the information is reliable as we spend the next 24 hours of the media chasing their tails and repeating what ever bubbles up as opposed to real facts which can be confirmed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am surprised they didn't have a confederate flag on their getaway vehicle...

2seaoat

Interesting side note. The City where this happened filed bankruptcy this spring, and it was pretty contentious with the police department and cuts being made to the same department. As far as the eye can see, you see uniformed LEO, but they simply walked away..........

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Interesting side note.  The City where this happened filed bankruptcy this spring, and it was pretty contentious with the police department and cuts being made to the same department.   As far as the eye can see, you see uniformed LEO, but they simply walked away..........

pay or pray...or is it prey?

2seaoat

Just an observation. They seem to have a SUV cornered. I am bothered that the armored vehicles are so close to a vehicle where it is clear that this was a criminal conspiracy. If there are explosives in the vehicle, the protocols being followed do not make sense. I have always thought the protocols were distance and use of robots and other devices to search the vehicle.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The media and law enforcement are feeding on this incident like it was filet mignon. Multiple news helicopters orbiting overhead, etc. One day there will be a mid-air collision between a couple of those, and that will add to whatever mayhem is happening on the ground.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ah memories....

Mass Shooting in San Bernardino at Social Services Center Tanksline

W A C O

2seaoat

It looks like chaos. Press conference.......I don't know.......the media does not like the answer and asks it again......I don't know. It will be interesting who the criminal conspirators are in this shooting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why in the name of Jesus,  Mary and Mohammed would anybody want to target this of all places.  This is the nuttiest mass shooting yet.  And they seem to be happening about twice a week now.  Is there something in the water or what.

http://inlandrc.org/about-us/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

GOTTEM !

http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/mass-shooting-in-san-bernardino-california/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://www.wnd.com/2015/12/mass-shooting-in-san-bernardino-california/

“Obviously, at minimum, we have a domestic terrorist-type situation that occurred here. They came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission,” San Bernardino Police Chief Jarrod Burguan told reporters.

How do we know it's "domestic terrorism",  Jarrod.  That requires knowing the motive and either you don't know what that is yet or you aint tellin us.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am surprised they didn't have a confederate flag on their getaway vehicle...

In San Bernardino? More likely the flag of Mexico.

2seaoat

I am going to watch the Bulls game for a couple hours. I figure in two hours maybe somebody from the news media will have something worth listening to, but I doubt it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

One of the suspected shooters is still on the loose. Residents of San Bernardino being told to stay locked in their homes. Police are crawling every where. The media is blaring fear to any listeners. This is turning into another Baltimore (Tsarnev brothers) situation.

Southern California is the perfect place to do crimes like this. It is an overcrowded, concrete jungle there, with lots of crazy people within.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Boston.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hum...... a man and a woman....I wonder how the police stopped them...oh that's right, guns...

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:One of the suspected shooters is still on the loose. Residents of San Bernardino being told to stay locked in their homes. Police are crawling every where. The media is blaring fear to any listeners. This is turning into another Baltimore (Tsarnev brothers) situation.

Southern California is the perfect place to do crimes like this. It is an overcrowded, concrete jungle there, with lots of crazy people within.

And not a lot of lawful CCW permit holders .... nor homeowners with guns.   Lots & lots of designated gun-free zones to boot.

Wonder how long an active shooter would last around a Bass Pro Shop in the south?

Sal

Sal

If more guns meant more safety from gun violence, then the United States would be the safest country in the world from civilian gun violence.

It is not.

Far from it.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Salinsky wrote:If more guns meant more safety from gun violence, then the United States would be the safest country in the world from civilian gun violence.

It is not.

Far from it.

Deputy Defense Minister Eli Ben-Dahan, also of Bayit Yehudi, called on any civilians legally carrying a firearm to “be alert and prevent another terrorist attack,”
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/10/israeli-ministers-encourage-citizens-to-carry-guns-to-eliminate-the-enemy/

Sal

Sal

The math is not hard.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

At least to me there's something even more concerning about this almost daily mass shooting thing than guns.
Even if aliens had come down and made all guns everywhere disappear into thin air,  it wouldn't have had any impact on Boston.  And if those idiots can make bombs anybody can.

What is really scary about this is all of a sudden WHY do so many want to be doing this. 
And even more disturbing,  why pick a place where the most innocent human beings of all are targeted.
This is starting to look like a widespread epidemic of psychological abnormality and who knows what's causing it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum