Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Bernardino shooting: Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS,

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

Dozens of people allowed to destroy crime scene!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

So we now have an ISIS tie....and not work place violence.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:So we now have an ISIS tie....and not work place violence.

careful the AG will arrest you for telling such truths....Muslims are precious and must not have their widdle feelings hurted.

(CNN)Investigators think that as the San Bernardino, California, massacre was happening, female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi on Facebook, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN.

Markle

Markle

Ohhhh...this is not going please semi-retired President Obama.

My bet is that President Obama will STILL not call it an act of terrorism.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So far, it's pretty obvious from the evidence (that I have seen up to this moment) that these people were committed to causing harm long before the actual act...but cooler heads must prevail. It's so easy to blame...in general...the Japs, the Nazis, the...well, I could go on, but I won't...in the interest of not painting everyone with the same broad brush. That's how we ended up in a war with both Afghanistan and Iraq. Bush's rhetoric at the time did not jive with his administration's actual treatment of Muslims in the US, or anywhere in the world. In truth, Muslims were being targeted, detained, tortured, and/or killed during Bush's "war on terror", which should rightfully be called the "War OF Terror". Besides the people being terrorized by illegal interrogation, there was the terror imposed upon the people of the United States, who watched in horror as their rights were dismantled and their good names were smeared with the blood of innocent people, their sons and daughters injured and killed for political gain, and their fortunes decimated by greedy politicians with their eyes on the prize...control...money...satisfaction of sick impulses out of control.

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html

Dozens of people allowed to destroy crime scene!

I too am a bit confused. The FBI agent in charge of the investigation, at the news conference this afternoon said they had finished with the crime scene and had boarded it up and turned it over to the landlord.

With a case like this, I don't understand why the house wasn't kept under control of the FBI with a 24/7 guard. In case they needed to go back to confirm something or whatever. There was nothing to b gained by releasing the site so soon. Apparently, several ID cards were found by the journalists along with shredded banking records. True or false, I don't know. Just seems in other cases it has been weeks before crime scenes were released.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum