Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES...IN SPITE of Russian Airliner, Paris, San Bernardino and Brussels...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES

IN SPITE of the Russian Airliner bombed out of the sky, Paris bombing, San Bernardino and Brussels FATAL, RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKS....

Obama reiterates refugee promise

By NICOLE DURAN • 3/26/16 11:09 AM

In a brief Easter weekend radio address, President Obama vowed to decimate the self-proclaimed Islamic State, but he said the United States will do so by offering an example of freedom, tolerance and open society.

"Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL's violence; our determination to win the battle against ISIL's hateful and violent propaganda — a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause," are paramount in the fight, Obama told Americans during his weekly radio address.

Admitting entry to Syrian and Iraqi refugees has become a divisive issue in the U.S. as well as Europe, but Obama made clear he has no plan to back off his promise to admit 100,000 to the U.S. this year.

"We have to wield another weapon alongside our airstrikes, our military, our counterterrorism work, and our diplomacy," Obama said. "And that's the power of our example. Our openness to refugees fleeing ISIL's violence. Our determination to win the battle against ISIL's hateful and violent propaganda – a distorted view of Islam that aims to radicalize young Muslims to their cause."

In his brief speech, Obama underscored that the United States' has to engage Muslims as partners in the fight against terrorism. He took apparent shots at proposals by Republican presidential candidates. Donald Trump has called for barring Muslims from entering the United States. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas urged preemptively expanding police presence to "secure" Muslim neighborhoods, though American Muslim communities have been a source of domestic terrorism.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-doubles-down-on-refugee-promise/article/2586899

Why?

2seaoat

I went to school with Hungarian refugees and Cuban refugees, and they have become model Americans. We lose one American a week to terrorists all over the world and in America. Your fears are irrational. We had Puerto Ricans in the 1950s shooting up congress, yet we never restricted their access to America as they were a territory, but today scardy cats like you want race and religious based xenophobic solutions. People will die at the hands of criminals. We need to be vigilant, but we never can become the nation of scardy cats huddled in their bedroom closets afraid the boogeyman will get them.....my suggestion for you is too get a night light.....the aging process has made you very afraid, and if it persists you should seek counseling. No Muslim is going to kill you, nor will a bee do the same.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I went to school with Hungarian refugees and Cuban refugees, and they have become model Americans.  No Muslim is going to kill you, nor will a bee do the same.

According to you, massive fatal Radical Islamic Terrorist Attacks are now your NEW NORMAL, occurring every couple of months.

One day you'll learn the purpose of terrorist attacks. Until then I guess you'll just be tip-toeing through the tulips.

A new one today in Pakistan. Targeting Americans and Christians.

Suicide bomber targeting Christians kills 65, mostly women and children, in Pakistan park
Source: Reuters - Sun, 27 Mar 2016 20:51 GM

* Most victims were women and children - officials

* Pakistani Taliban faction clains attack

* Says was targeting Christians

* United States, Vatican condemn attack (Adds Vatican statement)

By Mubasher Bukhari and Mehreen Zahra-Malik

LAHORE/ISLAMABAD, Pakistan, March 27 (Reuters) - A suicide bomber killed at least 65 people, mostly women and children, at a park in Lahore on Sunday in an attack claimed by a Pakistani Taliban faction which said it had targeted Christians.

More than 300 other people were wounded, officials said.

The explosion occurred in the parking area of Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park close to children's swings. The park is a popular site for members of Lahore's Christian community, many of whom had gone there to celebrate the Easter weekend holiday.

Witnesses said they saw body parts strewn across the parking lot once the dust had settled after the blast.

"When the blast occurred, the flames were so high they reached above the trees and I saw bodies flying in the air," said Hasan Imran, 30, a resident who had gone to Gulshan-e-Iqbal Park for a walk.

http://news.trust.org/item/20160327150234-v8xig

2seaoat

The purpose of terrorism is to scare cowards and children. Brave Americans put the threats in perspective and do not retreat to their closet trembling about news out of Paris or Belgium. Rather, brave Americans work in concert to be prepared for criminal behavior and improve the odds. The new normal for the scardy cats is less deaths from terrorists than a hundred years ago.....but then those terrorists wore sheets and crosses and killed far more Americans....we overcame them, and we will overcome all other terrorists, but cowards die a thousand deaths and like children tremble in their closet afraid of the boogeyman which allows MIC to exploit cowards fears.....man up.

It's sickening to see a coward running interference for radicals that target innocents. Your ilk enables the atrocities.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The purpose of terrorism is to scare cowards and children. [...].

Just exactly as I said.

You have no clue as to the purpose of the Radical Islamic Terrorist attacks.

2seaoat

It's sickening to see a coward running interference for radicals that target innocents. Your ilk enables the atrocities.

Terrorist only win when they strike irrational fear in a populace.....my ilk are brave Americans who have perspective and do not scare because of one death a week. We support vigilance and law enforcement to impede criminal conspiracies, but to shiver in the closet and blow the risk completely out of perspective.....nope, it was the cowardly over reaction that Bin Laden was counting on......most brave Americans are no more concerned about being killed by a terrorist than by a bee.....and yes more Americans die from bees.

Why do you continually qualify their activities by "american" victims? What's taking place around the world is our future. There's no logical reason to import people that we have NO ability to properly vet... especially not young males.

2seaoat

I disagree. Most of what is happening in the Middle East is a political and economic reaction by the populace for one hundred years of colonial abuse of the middle east by petty dictatorships and monarchies established to guarantee the looting of the wealth of the middle east from their people. Did we not lose six hundred thousand in our civil war. Is the path to modernity ever clean. Yet, our special interest groups who have been the very exploiters insist that this threat to their interests is a threat to American interests.....sorry although Israel is our Ally, we have very distinct interests.....sorry although the Saudis are our ally, we have very distinct interests......sorry although big oil has bought most politicians, America has very distinct interests......We need to follow the sage advice of Ronald Reagan.....cut and run.......if we cannot help a situation and can only harm innocent civilians......it is way past the time to do the bidding of others under the guise of irrational fear of terrorism. Next week a thousand could die in an attack.....it could be domestic white power folks, it could be radical islam, or it could be anarchist who hate America, but to assume that fearing the improbable when the stats are clear, is irrational fear which is the goal of terrorism.....ISIS was created by the Saudis and Israel....our allies....understand the underlying politics of the middle east before becoming a shill for spilling more American blood and wealth.

2seaoat

I have asked this question for three years.....why with only fifty miles separating ISIS strongholds has there not been a thousand Israeli civilians killed by this great threat.......the answer is simple.......Israel and the Saudis need America and Europe to buy into the Iran threat, and Isis is their creation to destroy the nation state of Syria, and destroy Iranian power. This is simple....your irrational fear is not American. It is cowardly and the goal of terrorist.....man up.......and get your priorities right.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I have asked this question for three years.....why with only fifty miles separating ISIS strongholds has there not been a thousand Israeli civilians killed by this great threat.......the answer is simple.......Israel and the Saudis need America and Europe to buy into the Iran threat, and Isis is their creation to destroy the nation state of Syria, and destroy Iranian power.   This is simple....your irrational fear is not American.   It is cowardly and the goal of terrorist.....man up.......and get your priorities right.

Have yet to figure out the goal of fatal Radical Islamic terrorist attacks.

Although you are a darn fine foil, you're doing it so well, the other Progressives ae getting suspicious.

I don't know why you are talking about someone here being afraid because I sure don't know about whom you are talking.

2seaoat

I don't know why you are talking about someone here being afraid because I sure don't know about whom you are talking.

Let me help you.....some cowardly fool just posted that ISIS could take parts of America.......I can only have a vision of Butchmeup standing up telling the world if we do not invade countries, they will kill us here......utter cowardice as dropping bombs on innocents is the lowest form of cowardice, but shivering in America fearful that ISIS is going to take over parts of this country.....the fear has now migrated to total insanity......you are scaring yourself to death.....get a night light, turn the tv off.....enroll in an economics course, and read a novel......but that move to a gated community may give you some security, but it sounds like you are so frightened now that it may be too late......ISIS taking over parts of America.....wow.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:Why do you continually qualify their activities by "american" victims? What's taking place around the world is our future. There's no logical reason to import people that we have NO ability to properly vet... especially not young males.

We refused to take Jewish children during WWII while other countries did. It was a shameful time in our past like so many other things we did. I'm glad most Americans do not take that stance anymore. "Oh but by the grace of God go I"

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why do you continually qualify their activities by "american" victims? What's taking place around the world is our future. There's no logical reason to import people that we have NO ability to properly vet... especially not young males.

We refused to take Jewish children during WWII while other countries did. It was a shameful time in our past like so many other things we did. I'm glad most Americans do not take that stance anymore. "Oh but by the grace of God go I"

Are you so young that they no longer teach WWII in history classes any longer or did you simply miss those classes.

We did NOT refuse to take Jewish children, we refused to take any Jews at all. Do some research on the voyage of MS St. Louis, a German Ocean Liner in 1939.

You might also recall that on the West Coast, the Japanese were given three days (if I recall correctly) to sell their homes, businesses and anything else they owned. They were then collected and taken to refugee camps where they stayed for the duration of the war.

These are black eyes in our history but...there is a MAJOR difference between a temporary halt to bringing in Muslim refugees. My educated guess is that you don't have a clue as to the MAJOR difference between the three situations.

polecat

polecat

LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES...IN SPITE of Russian Airliner, Paris, San Bernardino and Brussels... 3281610
 LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES...IN SPITE of Russian Airliner, Paris, San Bernardino and Brussels... 3281610

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote: LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES...IN SPITE of Russian Airliner, Paris, San Bernardino and Brussels... 3281610

Who was replaced before he even got cold.

Followed by another massive, Islamic Terrorist Attack in Pakistan.

Wouldn't it have been more helpful to CAPTURE the terrorist?

polecat

polecat

Markle wrote:
polecat wrote: LAME DUCK PRESIDENT OBAMA TO "WELCOME" EVEN MORE MUSLIM REFUGES...IN SPITE of Russian Airliner, Paris, San Bernardino and Brussels... 3281610

Why? do you want to sponsor him and let him live with you?
Oh wait, you want to waterboard him at your BBQ this weekend.

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:
Markle wrote:

Why? do you want to sponsor him and let him live with you?
Oh wait, you want to waterboard him at your BBQ this weekend.

No, I would put him where he belongs at GITMO.

Instead of blowing them up, I would send all the computers, cell phones, papers and anything else to the CIA.

Yes, I would have him intensely interrogated. IF he was reluctant, yep, I'd bring out the waterboarding which is not torture.

Are we NOT in a war with terrorism?

As long as ISLAMIC TERRORISTS target innocent civilians... I don't give a damn how they are treated or even tortured.

I'd go medieval on those sorry sobs... break out the pliers and power tools and jumper cables and blowtorches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum