Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS has film of shooting down Russian jet liner....

+3
Wordslinger
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-islamic-state-released-this-video-of-shooting-russian-passenger-out-of-the-sky.html/

Putin is going to torch everything ISIS. We are headed for WW III

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would bet money the missile was... Made in USA...Yeah this is getting real...
The Quranderthals are getting pretty bold.

2seaoat

You are incredibly naive. Putin came to power with ruthless crushing of the muslim Chechins.......he is powerless as is anybody else to militarily crush an idea......WWIII....pleasssssssseeeeeeee. Oh by the way.....don't forget who is backing financially ISIS.....our so called allies....it ne.ver is simple and now Putin has picked up the tar baby

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-islamic-state-released-this-video-of-shooting-russian-passenger-out-of-the-sky.html/

Tell us oh great War Hero, just how is the U.S.A. and Russia opposed?

Kerry is negotiating the means by which we, Iran and Russia go after ISIS. Maybe the USA will finally get it right -- we don't have to be the world's only policeman -- let's join Russia and Iran in getting rid of ISIS! Our generals have proven themselves to be totally incapable as field commanders, maybe it's time for us to fight under Russian leaders! Ooooorrraaahhhhhhh!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would bet money the missile was... Made in USA...Yeah this is getting real...
The Quranderthals are getting pretty bold.

Yeah, it would be a safe bet that what ISIS used was our missiles that they took from our Iraqi allies. However, Chinese, Russian, French, English, Indian and Pakistani anti-aircraft missiles are all top notch -- and most of them, including ours, are copies of Israeli designs.

Took them from our iraqi allies? We have directly armed dangerous elements all over the me... including syria.

Why not just call the obama foreign policy what it really is? A clusterfuck rolled into an aimless ideologic ineptitude.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Took them from our iraqi allies? We have directly armed dangerous elements all over the me... including syria.

Why not just call the obama foreign policy what it really is? A clusterfuck rolled into an aimless ideologic ineptitude.

Our foreign policy has been a major clusterfuck since 9/11. Both Bush and Obama got it wrong... 100% wrong. Everywhere we've intruded has turned to tragic chaos.

It's time to admit Putin and the Ayatollah have it right.

2seaoat wrote:Putin is going to torch everything ISIS. We are headed for WW III

You are incredibly naive.  Putin came to power with ruthless crushing of the muslim Chechins.......he is powerless as is anybody else to militarily crush an idea......WWIII....pleasssssssseeeeeeee.  Oh by the way.....don't forget who is backing financially ISIS.....our so called allies....it ne.ver is simple and now Putin has picked up the tar baby

Yep just like the GOP would never take the House and Senate....care to bet on the WH?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Obamasucks wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Putin is going to torch everything ISIS. We are headed for WW III

You are incredibly naive.  Putin came to power with ruthless crushing of the muslim Chechins.......he is powerless as is anybody else to militarily crush an idea......WWIII....pleasssssssseeeeeeee.  Oh by the way.....don't forget who is backing financially ISIS.....our so called allies....it ne.ver is simple and now Putin has picked up the tar baby

Yep just like the GOP would never take the House and Senate....care to bet on the WH?

Yes...as a matter of fact, I would put either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton against any Repubican candidate. You have a clown show, from Trump to Rand Paul. The defining characteristic among the GOP candidates is lack of substance. You are going down like a blimp...not the most recent one...more like the Hindenburg.

Yesterday at 10:54 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-islamic-state-released-this-video-of-shooting-russian-passenger-out-of-the-sky.html/

Kerry is negotiating the means by which we, Iran and Russia go after ISIS. Maybe the USA will finally get it right -- we don't have to be the world's only policeman -- let's join Russia and Iran in getting rid of ISIS! Our generals have proven themselves to be totally incapable as field commanders, maybe it's time for us to fight under Russian leaders! Ooooorrraaahhhhhhh!
-----
Clueless wonder - Obama has said from day one in Syria three years ago that Assad needed to be replaced. Putin is for Assad staying in power. Another area of conflict is that Putin is going after the Free Syrian Army folks we have been training. He's already killed a lot of them. What happens when some of our embedded SOF are killed by a MIG in an air to ground attack? Hmmm yes wake up old man

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Obamasucks wrote:http://pamelageller.com/2015/10/watch-islamic-state-released-this-video-of-shooting-russian-passenger-out-of-the-sky.html/

So I read the flight was at 30,000 ft when they reported technical difficulties & then went off the radar.

How did they shoot it down at that altitude? Not with a shoulder-fired AA rocket, I know that.

2seaoat

I predicted President Obama would win and the Republicans would take the senate. My prediction was one senator off from the final count. I never said in 2014 the house would be won by the Democrats. You would have to understand the role of gerrymandering and how it is done to be so stupid to predict the house being won by the democrats. However, to make sure you are paying attention and can get this accurately written on the bathroom stall wall....Seaoat predicts the senate will be won by the democrats, and that the white house will be won by the democrats.......the house, the democrats will gain 20 seats, but still will not have the majority unless there is a record voter turnout which can win almost all the swing districts not impacted by gerrymanding.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Yesterday at 10:54 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

-----
Clueless wonder - Obama has said from day one in Syria three years ago that Assad needed to be replaced. Putin is for Assad staying in power. Another area of conflict is that Putin is going after the Free Syrian Army folks we have been training. He's already killed a lot of them.  What happens when some of our embedded SOF are killed by a MIG in an air to ground attack? Hmmm yes wake up old man

Obama says all kinds of things and makes all kinds of promises. Getting rid of Assad and allowing the country to fall into the same kind of chaos of Libya or Iraq would be dumb. The Free Syrian Army Folks we've been training regularly give up all their American weaponry to ISIS or al Qaeda. Obama will abandon them because it's the only practical move. Are you actually so stupid you think the US will go to nuclear war with Russia over any Arab rebels? No wonder we've never won a war since Korea.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Putin's got big muscles and he's a conservative.  Obama is a beanpole and a liberal.
Putin will kick obama's ass and win world war 3 with half his brain tied behind his back and talent on loan from god.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Putin's got big muscles and he's a conservative.  Obama is a beanpole and a liberal.
Putin will kick obama's ass and win world war 3 with half his brain tied behind his back and talent on loan from god.

Putin wouldn't be a match for Michelle though....wusses always hide behind tougher people.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bob wrote:Putin's got big muscles and he's a conservative.  Obama is a beanpole and a liberal.

Putin wouldn't be a match for Michelle though....wusses always hide behind tougher people.

Who do you think could put the other in a headlock and deliver the best forearm smash,  Michelle or Mrs. Putin?

ISIS has film of shooting down Russian jet liner.... Vladimir-and-Lyudmila-Put-011

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Actually,  I'd take kim jung dung's wife over either michelle or that rooskie woman.  She's a cutie.  I bet she can give a killer massage.

ISIS has film of shooting down Russian jet liner.... RiSolJu_2371016k

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm trying to decide who's uglier,  the ayatollah or his wife.
I guess his face is prettier,  but not by much.  And it looks like his right hand is deformed. 

ISIS has film of shooting down Russian jet liner.... Wife10

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I'm trying to decide who's uglier,  the ayatollah or his wife.
I guess his face is prettier,  but not by much.  And it looks like his right hand is deformed. 

ISIS has film of shooting down Russian jet liner.... Wife10

Bob stop picking on the Quranderthals....it's just not civilized.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I forgot to reset my clock and woke up too early.  I'm suffering some kind of time lag.  Badly in need of a whataburger.  Think I'll go get one.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:I forgot to reset my clock and woke up too early.  I'm suffering some kind of time lag.  Badly in need of a whataburger.  Think I'll go get one.

Don't forget the free senor drink....senor...think I will go there myself...

Markle

Markle

In my opinion it is too early to make any determination as to the cause of the crash.

The co-pilot had told his daughter that he was concerned about the plane because of technical problems.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum