Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ONLY 21% of AMERICANS APPROVE of IRAN NUCLEAR "DEAL"

+8
Floridatexan
polecat
Wordslinger
Markle
boards of FL
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Don't bother responding comrades... we already know that nothing matters... literally nothing... ever.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/09/08/support-for-iran-nuclear-agreement-falls/

As Congress prepares to vote on the Iran nuclear agreement, public support for the deal has declined. Currently, just 21% approve of the agreement on Iran’s nuclear program reached between the United States, Iran and other nations.

Sal

Sal

Sounds like about the same percentage that understand the deal.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if it were .05%, if it keeps us out of another military misadventure in the ME.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Salinsky wrote:Sounds like about the same percentage that understand the deal.

I couldn't give a flying fuck if it were .05%, if it keeps us out of another military misadventure in the ME.

On this, we agree!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Ya... fuck we the people and democracy and shit. Right on cue comrades.

2seaoat

I will help you a little bit PK.....you sound like the guy at the table who keeps raising after the flop for a runner runner flush.....it could happen. You see in a democracy votes count. Polls and runner runner hope do not mean a thing. Sometimes they line up to votes, but more often than not votes for elected officials are not simplified to a single issue but a platform and context.

Democracy is working just fine. President Obama won in a near landslide. The American people despite you arguing he was born in Kenya, and that he should be impeached for the alleged lies of Benghazi.....he got actual votes....not innuendo on issues, not polls, but real votes. Votes matter. Policies matter to the victors.

Now foreign nations are dumping tens of millions of dollars into our media to tell America that our interests are the same as Israel. It is good propaganda. Obviously people have been influenced by the propaganda and think Iran is going to bomb America with a nuclear weapon. I see an ad about once an hour. It has been non stop for over a month. So polls can be influenced by foreign money pouring into our media. However, those folks who actually got the votes.....well they are making decisions which are best for America. President Obama won the election, and he won on the Iranian deal. Votes matter. They have consequences in a democracy....as to polls being what runs a democracy.....I will be teaching a seminar on the same and will give you a link to help......but we both know you have no use for democracy or my ideas on the same. Do you think your fuedal system runs by polls?

boards of FL

boards of FL

In other news, 0% of our forum republicans can coherently communicate an alternative to the Iran deal.

You guys used to have at least one - Damaged Eagle - though he deleted himself in a fit of butthurt shortly after unveiling his alternative.  That seems to happen alot around here:  republicans deleting themselves in a fit of butthurt.

Right, PkrBum, TEO, ObamaSucks, and gatorfan?

It's amazing... y'all bend over backwards for a foreign batshit crazy backward extremist theocracy... but treat fellow american christians like crap. One is radical today... the other hundreds of years ago. Lol... it's like y'all are schizophrenic.

Today: “After negotiations, in Zionist regime they said they had no more concern about Iran for next 25 years; I’d say: Firstly, you will not see next 25 years; God willing, there will be nothing as Zionist regime by next 25 years. Secondly, until then, struggling, heroic and jihadi morale will leave no moment of serenity for Zionists." Iran supreme leader khamenei

2seaoat

Yep.....did not see a word about America....yea they did....we are the great Satan. Did not see a threat to America?....or the usual bluster? So please stop with the frightening of America that the boogeyman is going to come get us......Butchmeup goes into a shrill "they are going to come here and kill us all" about ISIS, and you are trying to project Iran's real policy gap between the two nations.....Shia civilians have been killed by Israel in the invasions into Lebannon, and you think they are going to solve sixty years of hostility overnight. It took this first step. The Iranian people are increasingly young and detached from the same folks we have in the Republican party here......change will happen.

The clerk in Ky and the Ayatolla share the same values......and most of the people in both countries are just tired of these zealots getting people killed or taking their freedoms away. People want to dance in Iran, and folks want to marry in America......and these zealots are the problem.

You support a radical terrorist sponsoring proxy war funding theocracy that is promising to commit genocide.

No surprise here.

That makes you complicit... not just the extermination of jews... but the persecution of gays, women, infidels... etc.

Y'all are a sick bunch... and it's all to support your dear leader politically. It's amazing how cheap useful idiots are.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:You support a radical terrorist sponsoring proxy war funding theocracy that is promising to commit genocide.

No surprise here.

That makes you complicit... not just the extermination of jews... but the persecution of gays, women, infidels... etc.

Y'all are a sick bunch... and it's all to support your dear leader politically. It's amazing how cheap useful idiots are.

I think what you wrote above was a bit radical and over the top....

2seaoat

I can only speak for myself. When I was in graduate school in the early seventies, the Shah was still in power and the Iranian people were our friends. I had friends who were Iranian and had some in my graduate program. They would go to the college bars and listen to the music and they had a great time.

We of course were screwing the Iranian people and our puppet the Shah was doing horrible things to his own people. I have told the story of another friend who was stationed in Iran during WWII building roads and rail to Russia to supply the Russians fighting the Nazis. He loved the people and they loved the Americans.

You act like we have clean hands. You act like the invasion of Lebannon and the killing of thousands of innocent civilians who were mostly Shia as we stopped UN from acting to stop the carnage. I am not unrealistic. I am a supporter of Israel. I just want diplomacy and common sense to take the place of war and having America be a useful tool for other nations which use our wealth and the blood of our children like we are subservient to their national goals......Enough. The Iranian people are not our enemy. The same folks who are trying to have God rule America government.....separation is good in America and in Iran.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Well said, Seaoat. I remember that there were hundreds of Iranians in Pensacola when I was in flight school here in 1975-1976. They were all undergoing flight training, and their government paid them way more than what we made as O-1s. They were having the time of their lives engaging in American decadence to the max while they were here. They had so much money to spend that it was one big party, that actually took its toll on their training. Then, in 1979, after the American hostages were taken by the Republican Guard in Teheran, all of Iranians in our country were expelled/deported.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You support a radical terrorist sponsoring proxy war funding theocracy that is promising to commit genocide.

No surprise here.

I think what you wrote above was a bit radical and over the top....

Ya... but seagoat has a very dense head to drive a point through... lol. Yet he still ignored the direct threats.

2seaoat

I have had people tell me they are going to kick my asz...(surprised?), but I have learned along time ago that the person who is telling you he is going to kick your asz is rarely worth the concern......its his buddy sitting next to him who is quiet and is slowly assessing the situation as he sips on his beer. I will let PK get all excited about utterances.....I am keeping my eye on the quiet one.

Markle

Markle

I would like one of the Progressives here to please explain when and how a nuclear disarmament agreement is NOT a treaty.

Anyone?

2seaoat

“The overriding reason to prefer a nonbinding international arrangement to a treaty is the need to preserve the greatest possible flexibility to re-impose sanctions if we believe Iran is not meeting its commitments under a Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action,”

That is the official reason for the choice of a nonbinding international arrangement, which of course our other partners France, Germany, and Great Britain wanted the same so as not to be bound by insane Republicans in congress trying to play politics when serious business had to be done. They have released a joint editorial which will be in the Washington Post's paper Friday which basically alludes to the same. It was brilliant.

Lol... I guess the only members of our citizenry that aren't insane are the 21% that support a nuclear iran.

Excellent logic and a perfect reason to ignore the vast majority of we the people comrade. Stalin would be proud.

Markle

Markle

Markle wrote:I would like one of the Progressives here to please explain when and how a nuclear disarmament agreement is NOT a treaty.

Anyone?

I didn't think so.

2seaoat

I didn't think so.

Were you able to read my post? Or just ignored a perfectly logical explanation.

4 out of 5 against plan

2seaoat

4 out of 5 against plan

The best part of this huge victory for President Obama is the use of the Filibuster which was used by Republicans to just say No.....what poetic justice.

Sal

Sal

Obamasucks wrote:4 out of 5 against plan

Yes, Obama is a GREAT leader.

Willing to be steadfast in the face of the winds of war.

Oh well, at least you have plenty of butthurt buddies.

The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough... thanks for shoving shit down the american public's throat.

I hope you enjoy your helping comrade... yea team..!!

2seaoat

The shoe will be on the other foot soon enough

So are you predicting a victory in the Senate for the republicans in 2016?

The agreement is far from perfect, but as Bob has posted, if Iran did not get whacked, why would they need to say inflammatory things? President Obama won, and I hope you lost with more dignity on the tennis court....you shake hands and work harder in the next match. At some point, you and I both know that President Obama is a power house.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:The best part of this huge victory for President Obama is the use of the Filibuster which was used by Republicans to just say No.....what poetic justice.

Senate Democrats protect Obama on Iran vote

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/10/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-vote-congress/index.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum