Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nadalfan

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/02/iran-nuclear-deal-odds-rising.html

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

This is good. I commend President Obama for pushing back against all forces who have striven for years to start yet another Middle East war, this time against Iran.

Bibi Netanyahu won't like it, because he is one of the war-mongers pushing for an attack on Iran. Screw-him, and hopefully Israeli voters will dump this chump in their upcoming elections.

Two-thumbs up for the Obama Administration for keeping Iran from developing nuclear weapons the right way--through the negotiation process.

I am sure the wingnuts will be whining about this breakthrough--but let them cry away.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 2/16/2015, 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

It is not only Israel who has been baiting America for that fight.....it is the kingdoms of the Sunnis who also have been funding to attack the majority Shia rule in Iraq, and most certainly have been funding ISIS like they funded Al Queda........all the while trying to bring America back into this conflict.

President Obama is simply brilliant with how he has patiently been forging the post American presence in the Middle East, and as you alluded, Saudi Arabia and Israel are not too happy to lose American presence in the region.

2seaoat wrote:It is not only Israel who has been baiting America for that fight.....it is the kingdoms of the Sunnis who also have been funding to attack the majority Shia rule in Iraq, and most certainly have been funding ISIS like they funded Al Queda........all the while trying to bring America back into this conflict.

President Obama is simply brilliant with how he has patiently been forging the post American presence in the Middle East, and as you alluded, Saudi Arabia and Israel are not too happy to lose American presence in the region.

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQib18HbAdgLUFEiUKkQsdGw_W7Hx0kGnM2BRbmIwmm3Usp1ZvNCg

And of course your Arab Spring which attacks our embassies in along with murdering countless Christians, Jews, and Muslims is so much better.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02cZoM5reqo

Smile

2seaoat

And of course your Arab Spring which attacks our embassies in along with murdering countless Christians, Jews, and Muslims is so much better.

Nope....read the article and thread I posted. It is the entrenched power structure and their reactionary fight against modernity and democracy which creates violence in the middle east......yet the solution is to partner with the very people responsible for 911 and ISIS today to fight modernity and change and unleash the reactionary forces violence as a means for the United States to prop up the status quo......nope the times they are a changing and intelligence and strategic plans must trump a generation of propping up the bad guys and fighting freedom and human dignity......do not be fooled by the shell game.........it is fixed.

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQh8dT2--qKEDMlgeOGUKegK_9Tm9Mnw_xXQa5XpIQiEOJR5qH2Nw

What I see of your Arab Spring is nothing more than the same old hatred that's been going on for centuries. If the Arab Spring members were that concerned with a peaceful solution they wouldn't be beheading Christians, attacking Israel, attacking embassies, killing journalists, attacking soldiers, etc...

If the Arab Spring members were truly educated and wanted something better they'd put down their arms and negotiate a peaceful solution.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=We3f3YKlHDs

Smile

2seaoat

How quickly you discount the European wars leading up to the two great wars, again fed by entrenched interest using reactionary forces to quell the modernity drift. 600k died in battle fighting a war over modernity here, and a century later the battle has not ended and you impose your ethnocentric sunglasses to impede the light of knowledge, ever ignorant how those same entrenched interests in the Oligarchy need to divide and conquer the people of America.....and you slyly say.....those savages.

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlK8oDS7gzYC2ho8Zv_jbpTUB9hgVC-Ka8kEPAkg5kxiXet20oXQ

To quote a phrase... Just calling them like I see em'.

People who behead people, blow themselves and others up, who can't take criticism and humor so they kill someone for making a cartoon, etc... are hardly more than savages in my mind.

Or is this your new version of the educated man?

If so I can revert to the same level very quickly. In which case let's just kill them all and let God sort it out later.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDpI6Zzy-vo

Smile

2seaoat

People who behead people, blow themselves and others up, who can't take criticism and humor so they kill someone for making a cartoon, etc... are hardly more than savages in my mind.

Yep, that is what I thought when sitting in a pew as a kid in North Birmingham when preacher Applegate was telling us that outside agitators were in the end responsible for killing those 4 little girls in a church in Birmingham......yep the reactionary forces fighting modernity are nothing new, and I agree....they are savages.

2seaoat wrote:People who behead people, blow themselves and others up, who can't take criticism and humor so they kill someone for making a cartoon, etc... are hardly more than savages in my mind.

Yep, that is what I thought when sitting in a pew as a kid in North Birmingham when preacher Applegate was telling us that outside agitators were in the end responsible for killing those 4 little girls in a church in Birmingham......yep the reactionary forces fighting modernity are nothing new, and I agree....they are savages.

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDr7N4SZDcp2lZ3Y2iwKfB4nvoeXOi0evC82LTJFchwveqUxW7yA

US optimism on Iran nuclear deal rises Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDr7N4SZDcp2lZ3Y2iwKfB4nvoeXOi0evC82LTJFchwveqUxW7yA

They're part of your Arab Spring.

Don't expect me to agree with the way they operate or bow down to their demands.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkQXMLI_9i4

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum