Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran's Fraying Nuclear Deal... and it's Our Fault

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/irans-javad-zarif-on-the-fraying-nuclear-deal-u-s-relations-and-holocaust-cartoons

boards of FL

boards of FL

So, PkrBum, do you agree with Zarif? Should the US be going above and beyond our obligations as laid out in the deal and promote Iranian business interests to European banks? Should we be their salesperson?

I ask, because I suspect that if we were to do exactly that, I would find you here posting a different thread such as "US acting as salesman for Iranian business interests as they funnel support to terrorists" or something similar.

So let's hear it, PkrBum. What is your opinion on this?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The situation with North Korea proves that showing a hard line only drives rogue nations to nuclear weapons, not away from them. I am about two thirds of the way through my book on how North Korea became a nuclear power, and missteps by hard-liners who worked for George W. Bush (names like John Bolton and Dick Cheney are mentioned frequently) helped push North Korea to where it is today concerning nukes.

North Korea's first nuclear test occurred in 2006. They knew they would get a pass on this, because they saw the U.S. bogged down in Iraq and too committed elsewhere to be a threat to themselves.

As long as Israel sits silently over one of the largest nuclear weapons arsenals in the world--attained using the same rogue techniques Iran is accused of using, I might add--the countries around the Zionists are going to also want them.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:So let's hear it, PkrBum.  What is your opinion on this?

Do you not know what your opinion is on this subject that you created a thread about? Are words failing you again?

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:So, PkrBum, do you agree with Zarif?  Should the US be going above and beyond our obligations as laid out in the deal and promote Iranian business interests to European banks?  Should we be their salesperson?

I ask, because I suspect that if we were to do exactly that, I would find you here posting a different thread such as "US acting as salesman for Iranian business interests as they funnel support to terrorists" or something similar.

So let's hear it, PkrBum.  What is your opinion on this?

Perhaps he doesn't have an opinion concerning your one little cherry picked issue from the lengthy article that covers a lot more area than that. Which you would know if you had read the entire thing.

Besides you would just spew out another 11,000,000 bofshit questions and hypothetical situations Jabroni.

gatorfan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The situation with North Korea proves that showing a hard line only drives rogue nations to nuclear weapons, not away from them. I am about two thirds of the way through my book on how North Korea became a nuclear power, and missteps by hard-liners who worked for George W. Bush (names like John Bolton and Dick Cheney are mentioned frequently) helped push North Korea to where it is today concerning nukes.

North Korea's first nuclear test occurred in 2006. They knew they would get a pass on this, because they saw the U.S. bogged down in Iraq and too committed elsewhere to be a threat to themselves.

As long as Israel sits silently over one of the largest nuclear weapons arsenals in the world--attained using the same rogue techniques Iran is accused of using, I might add--the countries around the Zionists are going to also want them.

Geez, again???

Iran's Fraying Nuclear Deal... and it's Our Fault 0bf

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:So, PkrBum, do you agree with Zarif?  Should the US be going above and beyond our obligations as laid out in the deal and promote Iranian business interests to European banks?  Should we be their salesperson?

Perhaps he doesn't have an opinion concerning your one little cherry picked issue from the lengthy article that covers a lot more area than that. Which you would know if you had read the entire thing.

Besides you would just spew out another 11,000,000 bofshit questions and hypothetical situations Jabroni.

I mention that point because that was the primary complaint mentioned by Zarif that specifically relates to the Iran deal.  

Generally when someone starts a thread on a public forum, it is reasonable to assume that they have an opinion on said matter.  Amazing that this need be explained to you.

I mean, wouldn't you say that it is reasonable to assume that any adult with an IQ north of ranch dressing would possess the ability to communicate their own subjective thoughts on a subject that they bring up? Exactly how low are we setting the bar for republicans these days?

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

I mention that point because that was the primary complaint mentioned by Zarif that specifically relates to the Iran deal.  

Generally when someone starts a thread on a public forum, it is reasonable to assume that they have an opinion on said matter.  Amazing that this need be explained to you.

I mean, wouldn't you say that it is reasonable to assume that any adult with an IQ north of ranch dressing would possess the ability to communicate their own subjective thoughts on a subject that they bring up?  Exactly how low are we setting the bar for republicans these days?

I certainly don't need a condescending hypocritical Bogus Poll Boy explaining anything to me. Besides you are a well-documented liar so whatever BS you put out can't be taken seriously.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

I mean, wouldn't you say that it is reasonable to assume that any adult with an IQ north of ranch dressing would possess the ability to communicate their own subjective thoughts on a subject that they bring up?  Exactly how low are we setting the bar for republicans these days?

I certainly don't need a condescending hypocritical Bogus Poll Boy explaining anything to me. Besides you are a well-documented liar so whatever BS you put out can't be taken seriously.

Now this is funny seeing as how this (below) was your initial post to me.

Do you know what the term 'hypocritical' actually means? How about 'irony'? Ever heard that one, Hambone?

gatorfan wrote:Perhaps he doesn't have an opinion concerning your one little cherry picked issue from the lengthy article that covers a lot more area than that. Which you would know if you had read the entire thing.

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

Now this is funny seeing as how this (below) was your initial post to me.

Do you know what the term 'hypocritical' actually means?  How about 'irony'?  Ever heard that one, Hambone?

gatorfan wrote:Perhaps he doesn't have an opinion concerning your one little cherry picked issue from the lengthy article that covers a lot more area than that. Which you would know if you had read the entire thing.

Wow. You're even more ignorant than I thought. Amazing. You really need to quit digging under the log bogus poll boy, but I suppose when you outed yourself as a childish liar nothing else matters.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Asked about the most serious threat faced by the U.S.A. right now, last night Trump answered:  It's the nuclear threat.

Attacking the U.S. Iran deal to limit Iran's nuclear weapons capabilities and development, is short-sighted.

The problem is that rogue nations are quickly developing their own nuclear weapons capabilities, in response to the threat we, the UK, France, India, Israel, Australia, Russia and other major nations pose.  And without going to war against any or all of them, there isn't a damned thing we can do about it.  

The answer is to make it a crime to own, store or use nuclear weapons, internationally.

It's hard to pretend to be the rational super-power on this issue, since we've been threatening the use of Nuclear weaponry since Korea, and we are still threatening such use.

Reality.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum