Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mission Accomplished

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mission Accomplished Empty Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 6:42 pm

2seaoat

The human suffering unleashed by our destruction of the nation state of Iraq and now Syria has been accomplished with the certainty of all those wise folks who were against our unnecessary and insane invasion of Iraq. A drown three year old child.........no need to show photos like Markle.......no need to point fingers at all the folks who made mistakes.....like all of us do.......no it is time for EU and America to protect these people. God help us if we make excuses or have crass political arguments. Innocents are dying and as somebody who voted for President Bush twice and supported the war in Iraq the blood in on my hands, and I am sending emails now to stop this insanity. Senator Kirk will soon be getting an earful as he talks about how bad diplomacy is and how evil Iran is........no Senator Kirk, what are you going to do immediately to help the refugees from Americas violence in the Middle East.....no excuses, no fingerpointing, no shell game....how will you help these victims of our policies of war.

2Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 6:51 pm

Write a check... no excuses.

3Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 7:18 pm

2seaoat

Write a check... no excuses.

Like Sandy when the Biloxi rep voted against aid to Sandy victims, a check is good, but what is better letting elected officials know that we have had enough with war and military aid and ignoring real victims in real time, we want real economic and humanitarian aid, and not subsidies to MIC.....no my friend, politicians who are currently adding to this problem must be made accountable. Not enough people flood their elected officials with morality....just self interest. The Sandy relief bill passed and the rep flew to NJ and saw the suffering.

14 senators have a solution. America has come to the assistance of 1,500 Syrian refugees since 2010. We broke it....we need to fix it. President Obama is getting one of my emails as well because he is providing NO safe haven for this innocents. Do not get me wrong, a check when the crisis has been defined is a good thing, but right now America has to act.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/03/aid-groups-senators-us-take-in-65000-syrian-refugees

The President cannot be in Alaska basically enjoying a vacation when these people are dying because of our collective failed policies. This is a moral imperative.

4Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 8:40 pm

2seaoat

We took the displaced persons after WWII, we took in the Hungarian refugees, the Cuban refugees, Viet Nam refugees......we were not too keen on the Hatian refugees or the central american refugees of the last couple years.....writing checks is good, but we need our elected officials to not treat these human beings as little brown diseased bags of garbage who can wash ashore like so much garbage dumped in the ocean. We need to have compassion and moral certainty as to what this nation stands for and against. We are a huge nation with proven economic benefit from immigration....up the quotas congress for Syrian and Kurdish refugees.....we opened the bottle and let the genie out......we need to cork it and stop the carnage and scale down our military and look at a marshall plan for the middle east which we have broken. Our policy goals are different and distinct from those of the nation of Israel or Saudi Arabia.

5Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 9:37 pm

Seaoat,
Obama draws red lines in the sand for Syria and fails to enforce. He was handed a stable Iraq and pissed it away by cutting and running. We can't save Syria and it is not worth one troop ever. We had a chance to do it, but Obama was too busy setting the rest of the Middle East on fire starting with Libya and then Egypt. No, shut your piehole on these. They are part of the failed Middle East Obama policies.... So many they are hard to count

6Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 9:40 pm

by 2seaoat Today at 2:40 am
We took the displaced persons after WWII, we took in the Hungarian refugees, the Cuban refugees, Viet Nam refugees......we were not too keen on the Hatian refugees or the central american refugees of the last couple years.....writing checks is good, but we need our elected officials to not treat these human beings as little brown diseased bags of garbage who can wash ashore like so much garbage dumped in the ocean. We need to have compassion and moral certainty as to what this nation stands for and against. We are a huge nation with proven economic benefit from immigration....up the quotas congress for Syrian and Kurdish refugees.....we opened the bottle and let the genie out......we need to cork it and stop the carnage and scale down our military and look at a marshall plan for the middle east which we have broken. Our policy goals are different and distinct from those of the nation of Israel or Saudi Arabia.
----/
All the aforementioned people we took in after wwIi and Vietnam were willing to assimilate into the population. The folks Obama wants to bring in and the swarm of Mexicans/criminals aren't here for anything but what they can get for free and take. 51% of them are on the public dole as we speak and they can't even speak English. Send them all back

7Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 9:52 pm

2seaoat

The folks Obama wants to bring in and the swarm of Mexicans/criminals aren't here for anything but what they can get for free and take. 51% of them are on the public dole as we speak and they can't even speak English. Send them all back

Sorry....you do not even know undocumented workers. I do. My friend's dad was born in a box car to migrant undocumented agricultural workers. He attended school and learned English and played for the Chicago Bears in the 1940s. He became a police officer after football. He became undersheriff and had one son get his MBA at Northwestern and was a top executive with Kraft, another Son became Sheriff, and another son became assistant Fire chief of a city over 100k people. He was a hero. When he was the juvenile officer he kept gangs out of the city.......he killed a man with a single blow with his fist who attacked him...he never took out a butchmeup gun, or tazed somebody, he was a man and lived the rest of his life with the guilt of that moment, but he was not a big man, but the community thought he was the biggest man. His family were strict Catholics who were conservative traditional Republicans. This family was what is good about America.....not your fantasy world where you are surrounded by margarine and uniformity without diversity like living a life where all you had in your diet was toast. You know nothing about Mexican Americans....you live in Santa Rosa Florida......I really feel sad for you......you have never really lived.

8Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 9:59 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The human suffering unleashed by our destruction of the nation state of Iraq and now Syria has been accomplished with the certainty of all those wise folks who were against our unnecessary and insane invasion of Iraq.  A drown three year old child.........no need to show photos like Markle.......no need to point fingers at all the folks who made mistakes.....like all of us do.......no it is time for EU and America to protect these people.  God help us if we make excuses or have crass political arguments.  Innocents are dying and as somebody who voted for President Bush twice and supported the war in Iraq the blood in on my hands, and I am sending emails now to stop this insanity.  Senator Kirk will soon be getting an earful as he talks about how bad diplomacy is and how evil Iran is........no Senator Kirk, what are you going to do immediately to help the refugees from Americas violence in the Middle East.....no excuses, no fingerpointing, no shell game....how will you help these victims of our policies of war.

Closest Progresses get to admitting they were or are WRONG, WRONG, WRONG, is when they start whining NO EXCUSES, NO FINGER POINTING, NO SHELL GAME.

Biden in 2010: Iraq Will Be 'One of the Greatest Achievements' of This Administration

9Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 10:02 pm

Sal

Sal

I know undocumented workers.

A lot of them.

My son goes to school with their children.

They are, to a family, hardworking, family-oriented, tax-paying people.

Salt of the Earth.

Fuck anyone who wants to send them away.

10Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 10:10 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Seaoat,
Obama draws red lines in the sand for Syria and fails to enforce.  He was handed a stable Iraq and pissed it away by cutting and running. We can't save Syria and it is not worth one troop ever.  We had a chance to do it, but Obama was too busy setting the rest of the Middle East on fire starting with Libya and then Egypt.  No, shut your piehole on these. They are part of the failed Middle East Obama policies.... So many they are hard to count

I have never read more bullshit condensed into one small paragraph than what you wrote above. You really packed it in, too. The U.S.'s failed Middle East policies were in existence long before Obama assumed office, and these failures were greatly exacerbated by Dumbya's idiotic decision to invade Iraq in 2003. It was a great moment of stupidness for Bush, and it taints his legacy forever.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

11Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 10:12 pm

I do know of some undocumented workers homey

12Mission Accomplished Empty Re: Mission Accomplished 9/3/2015, 10:34 pm

2seaoat

I do know of some undocumented workers homey

Do these folks look for handouts or work their aszes off......There are certainly exceptions to general rules, but immigrants built this great country with hard work. After Ivan I did not see many "Americans" working their butts off.....I saw folks with brown skin from Tx who knew how to work.......I respect a work ethic. I do not know criminal undocumented families who are on the public dole and are breaking laws....do I know undocumented who have committed crimes...yes I do, but they are the exception. People want opportunity, and immigrants will work for security for their families.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum