Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WE TOLD YOU SO! As a candidate, thinking voters asked WHAT Sen. Barack Hussein Obama had Accomplished or Run.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

WE TOLD YOU SO! As a candidate, thinking voters asked WHAT Sen. Barack Hussein Obama had Accomplished or Run. President Bystander

The answer was simple and one word, NOTHING.

Now the administration is coming unraveled, seriously unraveled. Why?

The Presidency is a tough job, it is an executive job, a management job. With no experience he expected all those agencies to simply run from inertia. That the bureaucrats would just keep running their domain. Mainly because he is lazy and had no clue what they do.

President Obama seldom took part in the morning security briefings saying he read the briefing book. By 4:30 his day is done and he heads upstairs to the private quarters.

He behaves as if it is a part time job. Look at over 100 rounds of golf, lavish extraordinarily expensive parties almost weekly. Lavish extraordinarily expensive vacations at the most luxurious spots in the world

MAYBE he should have been managing the country.

Now he as THREE MAJOR SCANDALS, all of which he, and the heads of those agencies, KNOW NOTHING. How can this be, are they counting on the low information voter so allow them to slide by?

[quote="Markle"]WE TOLD YOU SO! As a candidate, thinking voters asked WHAT Sen. Barack Hussein Obama had Accomplished or Run. President Bystander

The answer was simple and one word, NOTHING.

Now the administration is coming unraveled, seriously unraveled. Why?

The Presidency is a tough job, it is an executive job, a management job. With no experience he expected all those agencies to simply run from inertia. That the bureaucrats would just keep running their domain. Mainly because he is lazy and had no clue what they do.

President Obama seldom took part in the morning security briefings saying he read the briefing book. By 4:30 his day is done and he heads upstairs to the private quarters.

He behaves as if it is a part time job. Look at over 100 rounds of golf, lavish extraordinarily expensive parties almost weekly. Lavish extraordinarily expensive vacations at the most luxurious spots in the world

MAYBE he should have been managing the country.

Now he as THREE MAJOR SCANDALS, all of which he, and the heads of those agencies, KNOW NOTHING. How can this be, are they counting on the low information voter so allow them to slide b

Wasn't he a neighborhood organizer or something in Chicago?....Well if he was good aat that perhaps he should return....

2seaoat

Now he as THREE MAJOR SCANDALS

1. The IRS controversy is not a scandal. I listened to testimony today from the acting IRS commissioner. There was a lack of regulations from the very committee who is investigating the classifications after Citizens United. They had over 70k applications, and they made mistakes on both sides of the political spectrum........this is a tempest in a teapot.....hardly a scandal, and hardly a problem for the President. The director at the time of the overbroad classifications was a Bush appointment.....it was not Bush's fault, it was not Obama's fault, the fault lies squarely with ways and means not putting the time into creating fair and impartial rules for classifying 503 c 4 organizations.

2. Bhengazi.........absolutely nothing to date to raise to the level of a scandal.....nothing. However, as I have said for half a year, if you show me someone who intentionally lied to the public, then they should have given the president points which did not include terrorism because he clearly told me live on that Sunday we had been attacked by terrorist.....tempest in a teapot

3. AP is of concern, but it was done by warrant with judicial review........

I am sorry, my retirement funds just got considerably more healthy as the stock market is making me feel secure for the first time in six years. If he plays golf and the deficit continues to be reduced and the markets continue to soar......then may I say please.....Mr. Obama......continue what you are doing.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Now he as THREE MAJOR SCANDALS

1. The IRS controversy is not a scandal. I listened to testimony today from the acting IRS commissioner. There was a lack of regulations from the very committee who is investigating the classifications after Citizens United. They had over 70k applications, and they made mistakes on both sides of the political spectrum........this is a tempest in a teapot.....hardly a scandal, and hardly a problem for the President. The director at the time of the overbroad classifications was a Bush appointment.....it was not Bush's fault, it was not Obama's fault, the fault lies squarely with ways and means not putting the time into creating fair and impartial rules for classifying 503 c 4 organizations.

2. Bhengazi.........absolutely nothing to date to raise to the level of a scandal.....nothing. However, as I have said for half a year, if you show me someone who intentionally lied to the public, then they should have given the president points which did not include terrorism because he clearly told me live on that Sunday we had been attacked by terrorist.....tempest in a teapot

I am sorry, my retirement funds just got considerably more healthy as the stock market is making me feel secure for the first time in six years. If he plays golf and the deficit continues to be reduced and the markets continue to soar......then may I say please.....Mr. Obama......continue what you are doing.

Markle needs to dig out his "Not Better Off" cut-and-paste with those outdated pie charts on it.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

NaNook

NaNook

2. Bhengazi.........absolutely nothing to date to raise to the level of a scandal.....nothing. However, as I have said for half a year, if you show
me someone who intentionally lied to the public, then they should have given the president points which did not include terrorism because he clearly told me live on that Sunday we had been attacked by terrorist.....tempest in a teapot

Actually the IG report showed there were less applications for 503c4 status from 09 to 10 . The IG is going to go hard, the audit was a simple audit. Now people will be sworn in and the IG will dig for crimes....good luck.

Markle

Markle

Are watching the comedy channel again?

WE TOLD YOU SO!  As a candidate, thinking voters asked WHAT Sen. Barack Hussein Obama had Accomplished or Run. HystericallyLaughingmanandboy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum