Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas sheriff deputy gunned down in gas station ... it figures.

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
TEOTWAWKI
Markle
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Maybe the cop's killer wasn't a racist -- maybe he was simply crazy and with today's unrestricted gun laws was still able to buy a gun.

http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-ambush-houston-area-deputy-due-court-053849056.html#

And maybe Dylan Roof was too?
How do you come to that conclusion? Thus far the suspect in the Goforth shooting hasn't been shown to be a political advocate or a racial protester. He has, however, been an individual with severe mental and emotional problems. Roof was and is a racist -- to the extreme.

I do agree with you however, that both of these men are crazy, and both had access to firearms.

Sal

Sal

Well, I certainly had never heard the name of Hitler's train before Ol' Man Markle introduced it to the forum.

Hell, I didn't even know he had his own train.

But then, Ol' Man Markle seems to have an extensive archive of all things Nazi.

Go figure ....

polecat

polecat

Where is the purchase of a gun unrestricted?  Answer, the criminal underground.

[/quote]

Criminal Underground
is that the name of the ''Gun Show'' at the Fair Ground?

polecat

polecat

GOP fired up about “anti-police” rhetoric see no conflict in their 7 year, daily “anti-president of the united states” rhetoric- Jason Kaplan

When you say something racist and then try to justify why it's not actually racist that's called Foxplaining. - OhNoSheTwitnt

Markle

Markle

Salinsky wrote:Well, I certainly had never heard the name of Hitler's train before Ol' Man Markle introduced it to the forum.

Hell, I didn't even know he had his own train.

But then, Ol' Man Markle seems to have an extensive archive of all things Nazi.

Go figure ....

Not my fault you are uneducated but I am happy that I could educate you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:Time and again I've written in this forum that American law enforcement, with its brutality, violence, and militarization, has chosen to make war on the American people.  They've made all of us their enemy.

The murder of the Texas cop is a tragedy, in every way.  But, considering the war the police have chosen to make on the rest of us, nobody should be surprised when a cop is gunned down.  Reality.

Considering there are over 1 million sworn police officers in the US which officers are you referring to?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Texas sheriff deputy gunned down in gas station ... it figures.   - Page 2 Fb_img14

2seaoat

Considering there are over 1 million sworn police officers in the US which officers are you referring to?

Every single one who has forgotten to serve and protect the public. This broken system of the Sheriff of Nottingham where the public is the enemy....will come to an end by internal changes within the criminal justice system with training and selection of qualified candidates, or it will be changed by protest and intervention. Unfortunately, when justice leaves the building with Andy, and Barney is in charge.....violence is sadly a predictable consequence. Nothing not foreseen here. Cold blooded murder of American citizens by a rogue criminal justice system will not be tolerated by Americans. Two wrongs NEVER make a right, but in regard to more violence......until changes are made, it is certain.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Time and again I've written in this forum that American law enforcement, with its brutality, violence, and militarization, has chosen to make war on the American people.  They've made all of us their enemy.

The murder of the Texas cop is a tragedy, in every way.  But, considering the war the police have chosen to make on the rest of us, nobody should be surprised when a cop is gunned down.  Reality.

That's funny, since you're the first here to put down virtually all African-Americans because four of them advocate shooting whites.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Not my fault you are uneducated but I am happy that I could educate you.

Not uneducated, I just don't have a Nazi fetish like you.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

That's funny, since you're the first here to put down virtually all African-Americans because four of them advocate shooting whites.

Really? You have put down virtually all police officers and accused them of being judge, jury, and executioner.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum