Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another cop gunned down ... and the war between them and us goes on.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The tragedy of cops being assassinated will continue as long as the police stay militarized and consider the rest of us their enemies.  

Every week for months and months the media has broadcast videos of black men being gunned down, choked to death, tasered to death and killed by wild paddy-wagon rides.  Or white victims hit by mistake by squads of cop goons called SWAT, or highway patrol officers sitting on a prostrate woman and hitting her in the face repeatedly ... Of course there's going to be a cost to that kind of ongoing negative publicity. One result is that enough of the American public, black or white, is now certain that law enforcement officers are OUR enemy, that there should be no surprise whatever when cops are assassinated. It's the logical outcome.

As long as law enforcement broadcasts by their behavior, their equipment and their attitudes, that they regard us all as their enemies, the war between the cops and the rest of us will go on and there will be blood.  

Unless there's a major change in the behavior of today's militarized law enforcement, they're going to need all the MRAPS, up-armored Humvees, machine guns and armored drones our government seems so determined to give them.

Reality.

Markle

Markle

You must be thrilled!

Of course, it's the fault of law enforcement.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:You must be thrilled!

Of course, it's the fault of law enforcement.

For once we agree!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.bizp
acreview.com/2015/09/02/black-supremacist-seriously-declares-open-season-on-killing-white-cops-and-crackers-in-chilling-viral-video-246607

This is what Wordslinger wants!
Asshole!

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 9/3/2015, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2btWOhDtxA9ygUIJQV76Lg/videos

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:http://www.bizp
acreview.com/2015/09/02/black-supremacist-seriously-declares-open-season-on-killing-white-cops-and-crackers-in-chilling-viral-video-246607

Asshole!

Thank you.  Your racist opinion which defends white cops murdering black suspects has been duly noted.  Go back and read my opening comment. Show me where I applaud anyone for wanting to kill anyone. The existing war between the police and the people is a terrible, dysfunctional disease that's eating America's soul. I'm not endorsing either side of this despicable confrontation. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

Asshole!
[/b]

Thank you.  Your racist opinion which defends white cops murdering black suspects has been duly noted.  Go back and read my opening comment.  Show me where I applaud anyone for wanting to kill anyone.  The existing war between the police and the people is a terrible, dysfunctional disease that's eating America's soul.  I'm not endorsing either side of this despicable confrontation.  Reality.

Why are you now desperate to back pedal?

Here is your own headline stating fully what you try to deny.

Yep, white racism is the cause of the killings!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Asshole!
[/b]

Thank you.  Your racist opinion which defends white cops murdering black suspects has been duly noted.  Go back and read my opening comment.  Show me where I applaud anyone for wanting to kill anyone.  The existing war between the police and the people is a terrible, dysfunctional disease that's eating America's soul.  I'm not endorsing either side of this despicable confrontation.  Reality.

Why are you now desperate to back pedal?  

Here is your own headline stating fully what you try to deny.

Yep, white racism is the cause of the killings!

Another cop gunned down ... and the war between them and us goes on. Show me where that statement conveys racism. Don't pout and stamp your feet, show me Semi Sane Markle .... LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Just to make it clear to everyone, this thread is about the ongoing war between the police and the citizens of the U.S.A. It isn't about racism. Police brutality and violence has white and black victims. Police militarization victimizes everyone.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:Just to make it clear to everyone, this thread is about the ongoing war between the police and the citizens of the U.S.A.  It isn't about racism.  Police brutality and violence has white and black victims.  Police militarization victimizes everyone.

How should police protect themselves, citizens, and private property during riots that include gunfire, fighting, looting, and destruction of property?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Just to make it clear to everyone, this thread is about the ongoing war between the police and the citizens of the U.S.A.  It isn't about racism.  Police brutality and violence has white and black victims.  Police militarization victimizes everyone.

How should police protect themselves, citizens, and private property during riots that include gunfire, fighting,  looting, and destruction of property?

Consider: the Watts Riots, indeed most of the big riots that have occurred in the last 40 years were due to police actions -- the beating of Rodney King, etc., for example. The right course would be one where the cops amend their approach and stop playing judge, jury and executioner. That would do a lot towards lessening the hatred and distrust their current actions generate.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

How should police protect themselves, citizens, and private property during riots that include gunfire, fighting,  looting, and destruction of property?

Consider: the Watts Riots, indeed most of the big riots that have occurred in the last 40 years were due to police actions -- the beating of Rodney King, etc., for example.  The right course would be one where the cops amend their approach and stop playing judge, jury and executioner.  That would do a lot towards lessening the hatred and distrust their current actions generate.    

I understand but when the riots occur, how should the police respond?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Consider: the Watts Riots, indeed most of the big riots that have occurred in the last 40 years were due to police actions -- the beating of Rodney King, etc., for example.  The right course would be one where the cops amend their approach and stop playing judge, jury and executioner.  That would do a lot towards lessening the hatred and distrust their current actions generate.    

If a riot starts the police are charged with clearing the streets, and they should do so. What is your point here? Cops are not being gunned down or assassinated because of how law enforcement has handled riots. They're being gunned down because of their ongoing brutality and violence against citizens. You know the media has brought videos of cops killing or brutalizing citizens almost every week for months now. There's a cost for police brutality and militarization, and Officer Goforth and other cops are paying the price. Reality.

Markle

Markle

Not about race? That's a hoot!

In some of the cases you cited overreacted.

In EACH of the cases you cited the perpetrator resisted arrest. All they had to do was follow instruction and to not attack the officer.

Is that so difficult?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

If a riot starts the police are charged with clearing the streets, and they should do so.  What is your point here?  Cops are not being gunned down or assassinated because of how law enforcement has handled riots.  They're being gunned down because of their ongoing brutality and violence against citizens.  You know the media has brought videos of cops killing or brutalizing citizens almost every week for months now.  There's a cost for police brutality and militarization, and Officer Goforth and other cops are paying the price.  Reality.

How do they clear the streets without militarized equipment and tactics? You keep talking about militarization of the police....and nothing about their own safety.

There were no riots after 6 police officers were gunned down in 9 days. There were protests but no violence after the church killings. There were no riots after the reporters were killed.
None after Sandy Hook, the theater killings....and on and on.

There has to be a way to educate people that riots, looting, and destruction is not the answer. It certainly isn't what Dr. King advocated.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Not about race?  That's a hoot!

In some of the cases you cited overreacted.

In EACH of the cases you cited the perpetrator resisted arrest.  All they had to do was follow instruction and to not attack the officer.

Is that so difficult?

Thank you for once again reinforcing why you're known here as Semi-sane "I know NOSSING! Markle. I don't like you, so I'm not going to bemoan the fact your grasp of reality keeps slipping. You actually expect us to believe it was the victim's fault they were murdered by cops?

Unarmed suspects shot down while running away ... a 12-year old child with a play gun shot down within three seconds of the arrival of two cops, a child killed by a flash grenade tossed by a SWAT member during a drug raid on the wrong house ... and on and on and on.

You're trying too hard booby, and I enjoy laughing at you. Show us another cliche clip -- I love it when you are so desperate you can't respond other than with some pathetic clip from your basket of sad, plastic cliches ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum