Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops

+4
EmeraldGhost
Joanimaroni
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/08/28/texas-deputy-executed-days-after-black-radical-group-calls-for-killing-cops/

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

I guess we better hurry up with those reparations... or else.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think 40 acres and a mule is reasonable....in northern Alaska.

Ok... but only for former slaves. We should probably go ahead and hang the slave owners too.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Ok... but only for former slaves. We should probably go ahead and hang the slave owners too.

Yup we better git ta diggin them up...

2seaoat

There is no excuse for this cowardly murder.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It is disgusting.

2seaoat wrote:There is no excuse for this cowardly murder.

Yes there is... ask any white liberal leftist. You constantly propagate the victim mentality.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

PkrBum wrote:I guess we better hurry up with those reparations... or else.

Or start stocking up on ammo.   Oh, wait ... most of my neighbors and I got that covered already.   And concealed carry permits are at an all time high.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The alleged shooter is now in custody. The CNN article will not give the name or race of the shooter. They do show a video shot showing it was a black male.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/29/us/texas-sheriffs-deputy-shot-gas-station/index.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

I can remember back in the late 60's and early 70's the black panther's and I believe SDS saying to kill cops.

I am surprised they captured him Z. When I read about it I figured he was as good as dead. As he should be.

My nephew is a detective for Dallas city police. He doesn't wear a uniform or drive a marked car. He's thinking about moving to Chicago of all places. Hope he does something else.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:I am surprised they captured him Z. When I read about it I figured he was as good as dead.  As he should be.

He will be..... He will be convicted of capital murder and will face execution. Texas carries out more executions than any other state, so this dude has a date with the death-gurney at some point.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Yes there is... ask any white liberal leftist. You constantly propagate the victim mentality.

Injustice begets injustice.....an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth leaves us all blind and toothless. When our criminal justice system goes after all murders with equal dedication, justice will prevail. This murder should be caught and suffer the full extent of the law for his crime.

News conference in an hour. Maybe we can learn more.

Sal

Sal

If only there had been a good guy with a gun ...

... oh, wait ...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Salinsky wrote:If only there had been a good guy with a gun ...

... oh, wait ...

Yeah that whole shot in the back thing musta missed your notice,...

2seaoat

News conference showed LEO frustration. They have nothing. If an armed police officer can so easily be executed, how as Sal suggests will conceal and carry protect. We need to return to civilization. This is a cowardly act by a depraved person. We need to have justice for all, because clearly the perception is that there is no justice in America anymore. That can be overcome by simply being a just nation which is fair and even handed. You are going to see a lot more two person squads. Everybody loses when some cover up and do injustice. If we all work for a fair and even playing field, we get a fair game.

Now this could have been some type of revenge hiring, or a mentally Ill individual but as the police chief said.....it looked like an execution.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:News conference showed LEO frustration.  They have nothing.  If an armed police officer can so easily be executed, how as Sal suggests will conceal and carry protect.  We need to return to civilization.  This is a cowardly act by a depraved person.  We need to have justice for all, because clearly the perception is that there is no justice in America anymore.   That can be overcome by simply being a just nation which is fair and even handed.  You are going to see a lot more two person squads.   Everybody loses when some cover up and do injustice.  If we all work for a fair and even playing field, we get a fair game.

Now this could have been some type of revenge hiring, or a mentally Ill individual but as the police chief said.....it looked like an execution.

Just as if someone WANTS to kill anyone, regardless of the protection, they can be reached. That does NOT mean we stop guarding and protecting each other.

The thwarted mass killing in France is an excellent example.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum