Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat: Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer", can you explain this?

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:to ISIS

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves

Why you miserable cork-soaker!

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

post of the year. maybe the decade. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It was a very impactful movie for it's time...kind of scary though to put yourself under a machines control...

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? - Page 2 ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s2pmag.ch%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fterminator-exoskeleton_00274632

But as you know, there are bad terminators who wanna kill us, and good terminators who wanna save us.
We just need to side up with the good terminators. lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

polecat

polecat

Bob wrote:
polecat wrote:to ISIS

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves

Why you miserable cork-soaker!

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

post of the year.  maybe the decade.  lol

Thanks BOB
I deserve it.

by Bob Today at 2:58 pm
What am I stating very clearly, obamasucks, bears no resemblence to what a bush or an obama or a reagan or any of your "sucks" have ever done.

Hopefully those ragheads in the middle east won't have cotton in their ears like you do. Because if they do, it will be the biggest mistake they ever made.

I am voluntarily giving them all what they want. But along with that I will make a non-negotiable DEMAND from them in return.
And if they don't hold up their end of the bargain, they'll get EVERYTHING the military under my control can give them. There will be no "rules of engagement". There will be no concern about "collateral damage".
-----
What they want is to fundamentally change the country we live in to be more like the country they allegedly hated, but now want like where they lived before .... Yes it's confusing .....but so is the idea that Islam is a religion of peace given their continued support of ISIS, Muslim Brotherhood, etc

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't give a shit what they want,  obamasucks.  I don't give give a shit if the whole lot of them live or die.  I just want us off their oil.
And the same goes for those neoconservative chickenhawks who are in bed with that oil.

2seaoat

You seem to have forgotten, and it might be your meds, where I spent a lot of time from 01-11. Crawl up in a ball, nah. Far from it chickenhawk who hasn't served a day in the military and avoided the military service call of his own generation to sit back and become wealthy ....

Have you lost your mind....you were the foreign invaders who killed a 100k innocent Iraqi civilians.  I doubt if there are any families who do not know the innocents who were slaughtered.  You think putting a seventy five pound girl in the ring to fight a two Hundred and fifty pound man is about honor and bravery.  You are tilted.  If my friends and neighbors are getting killed by an invading force in America, I am going to fight, and I will certainly try to kill the SOBs.  You think you are going to come into my house and beat my wife because you have the power to do the same, and I am supposed to sit by and kowtow.......I would crush you like a fly even in my weak cancer state, chickenhawk......you invade my country or my house, you deal with me, I do not need to be a cowboy and enlist in the military to invade other people's countries because I had no options.......our founding fathers warned us of standing armies and you represent the evils that they warned us about.  Cut military spending by 25% and stop letting Neocons, MIC, and foreign nations manipulate our country.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It's about time you started making sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum