Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gold star Muslim father part of Muslim Brotherhood civilization jihad

+2
Sal
dumpcare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Did it even bother any of you why this guy was so upset trump wants to limit Muslim immigration? Aside from the civilization jihad aspect of it, Gold Star father was also in the business of "pay for immigration" slots to the U.S.

It's gonna hurt his bottom line if Muzzies can't immigrate in large enough numbers.

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/blew-his-cover

We’ve already reported about Khan’s business assisting wealthy Muslims circumvent immigration laws with cash in order to acquire Green Cards. In fact he was so proud of that business, he immediately deleted the entire website after folks started digging a little bit into his background.
Well, here’s another little tidbit.

http://www.allenbwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/15-Shariah-The-Threat-to-America-Team-B-Report-Web-285-308.pdf

dumpcare

For a goddamn teacher you could do a little more research instead of relying on way out there far right news.

Sal

Sal

Continuing to smear a Gold Star family seems an entirely reasonable way to go.

Please proceed, governor.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Saul Alinsky wrote:Continuing to smear a Gold Star family seems an entirely reasonable way to go.

PeeDog (Tellthetruth) did 7 deployments to the sandbox, but Mr. Kahn's son made one deployment, gave his life to save his fellow soldiers, and was awarded the Bronze Star medal and the Purple Heart.

And PeeDog has the gall to slander this man's father using a far-right wingnut blog to support his assertions. It says a lot about PeeDog, winguts in general, and nobody on this forum should be surprised. Perhaps PeeDog just hates officers...... He hates just about everything else in this world.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Captain Kahn really was a Muslim Brotherhood Plant, and when he was killed he was telling the attackers that the target was not ready to be attacked, when they mistakenly thought he was a real American protecting the troops under his command. Good thing Pace has figured this out because he understands that Captain Khan, his parents, and all Muslims in America are networking with the Muslim Brotherhood to destroy America. I have serious doubts that Pace ever left a insular and protected position for the air force where he was basically in a clerical position, because somebody who actually had to make decisions like Captain Khan could never verbalize what he has said on this thread.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Captain Kahn really was a Muslim Brotherhood Plant, and when he was killed he was telling the attackers that the target was not ready to be attacked, when they mistakenly thought he was a real American protecting the troops under his command.   Good thing Pace has figured this out because he understands that Captain Khan, his parents, and all Muslims in America are networking with the Muslim Brotherhood to destroy America.   I have serious doubts that Pace ever left a insular and protected position for the air force where he was basically in a clerical position, because somebody who actually had to make decisions like Captain Khan could never verbalize what he has said on this thread.

Not only, one of the soldiers who served under Captain Kahn went public last week, praising him as a good leader and an amazing person.

Slain Cpt. Khan praised as "amazing man" by soldier
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/03/politics/captain-khan-sergeant-walker-praise/

Denigrating the family of a hero who gave his life for his fellow Americans has to come from the slime below the lowest of lows...

2seaoat

It indicates to me that person has not served, or knows anybody who has served and is probably living some type of Walter Mitty video game. It just gets to a point that the consistency of those who attack Muslims all share some common things which connect all of them on this forum.......I will not go there, but it has become obvious, and so sad, they lack the courage to address their lives.

VectorMan

VectorMan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:Continuing to smear a Gold Star family seems an entirely reasonable way to go.

PeeDog (Tellthetruth) did 7 deployments to the sandbox, but Mr. Kahn's son made one deployment, gave his life to save his fellow soldiers, and was awarded the Bronze Star medal and the Purple Heart.

And PeeDog has the gall to slander this man's father using a far-right wingnut blog to support his assertions. It says a lot about PeeDog, winguts in general, and nobody on this forum should be surprised. Perhaps PeeDog just hates officers...... He hates just about everything else in this world.

I say prove he is wrong. The truth is out there. Ask Hillary! LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

ppaca wrote:For a goddamn teacher you could do a little more research instead of relying on way out there far right news.

Do you not believe these things about Khan?

2seaoat

Do you not believe these things about Khan?

Absolute Depravity. How about a simple we mourn your son's death and your sacrifice. Done

Notice the word depravity.....look it up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: It just gets to a point that the consistency of those who attack Muslims all share some common things which connect all of them on this forum.

Somehow I don't think Bill Maher has much of anything in common with this pacedog or tell the truth or whatever he is.  And I know he doesn't have anything in common with me.  
Not simply because Bill Maher and myself are not going to defend some religion which wants to enslave women and execute homosexuals.
What you're overlooking is what this telltruth person has in common with muslims themselves.  He's just as homophobic as they are.  

If a Christian soldier is killed in Afghanistan,   Maher and I are going to bleed for him too.  But that's not going to make us cheerleaders for his Christian religion either.  So get off your high horse.

Last edited by Bob on 8/11/2016, 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Actually, PeeDog and Vector probably do not believe that bthe Kahns represent true Americans. Just like the collective belief within the nether-world that wingnuts live in, President Obama is really a Muslim who was born in Kenya.

Useful idiots abound in that world.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Actually, PeeDog and Vector probably do not believe that bthe Kahns represent true Americans. Just like the collective belief within the nether-world that wingnuts live in, President Obama is really a Muslim who was born in Kenya.

Useful idiots abound in that world.

Sincere question for you.  
If Michelle Bachman's son was a soldier and he was killed in action in Iraq?  Does that automatically mean Bill Maher and I need to defend Bachman's religion?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:If a Christian soldier is killed in Afghanistan, Maher and I are going to bleed for him too.

And here we have PeeDog, a proclaimed evangelical Christian, not giving a rats-ass about a slain Muslim-American soldier or his family. That pro-Zionist fascism runs deep in some Evangelicals and makes them burn with hatred towards causes and peoples they oppose--for political purposes (hiding, of course, under a thin veil of religion). They are no better than any other religious fanatics.

2seaoat

Does that automatically mean Bill Maher and I need to defend Bachman's religion?

It would be the courageous and moral thing to do if that religion was being targeted for unequal protection of the law.  Bill Mahr has no use for any religion.  However, if folks who had no use for any religion, were questioned and those beliefs were discovered and a candidate talked about deporting those people after a religious test.......well you need only go to Utah right now and see why one of the most Republican areas in the nation is rejecting religious persecution.   Visit the Carthage jail, or the Navuoo Temple.....a trip I would recommend for every American to fully understand the importance of our first amendment and fourteenth amendment where equal protection of the law matters.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: Does that automatically mean Bill Maher and I need to defend Bachman's religion?

It would be the courageous and moral thing to do if that religion was being targeted for unequal protection of the law.  Bill Mahr has no use for any religion.  However, if folks who had no use for any religion, were questioned and those beliefs were discovered and a candidate talked about deporting those people after a religious test.......well you need only go to Utah right now and see why one of the most Republican areas in the nation is rejecting religious prosecution.   Visit the Carthage jail, or the Navuoo Temple.....a trip I would recommend for every American to fully understand the importance of our first amendment and fourteenth amendment where equal protection of the law matters.

As usual,  your post is filled with false premises.

Number one,  Bill Maher and I have no desire to see anyone be deported because of his or her religion.  We both love and cherish the First Amendment more than any other thing the Founding Fathers conceived.  And we both completely support the concept than in this country people are perfectly free to worship jehova or allah or Lucifer or Soupy Sales or Paris Hilton or anything else.

Secondly,  you have a total misconception of the First Amendment.  Just as it allows anyone to worship anything,  it ALSO guarantees that Bill Maher and I can condemn anything,  be it a religion or the Ku Klux Klan or anything else,  which promotes the enslavement of women and the persecution of homosexuals.  If you don't understand that then you have no comprehension of the First Amendment.

Thirdly,  there is nothing moral about supporting the enslavement of women or the persecution of homosexuals.

Fourthly,  while the First Amendment protects the worship of anything,  it absolutely does not protect people who desire to replace the Constitution and the First Amendment itself with a theocracy like Sharia Law.  That's exactly why the First Amendment was invented in the first place.  To prevent the state from being controlled by a religion.  If you don't understand that then you TRULY don't comprehend the First Amendment.

What you always seem to be in denial of, is that Sharia Law and the enslavement of women and the persecution of homosexuals are all dictated by the Quran itself.  And the Quran is the supreme law of Islam.  
If an individual refutes those tenets,  then he IS NOT a Muslim.  For him to claim to worship the Quran but not believe it would be a nonsensical oxymoron.  A total contradiction in terms.
It's no different than someone who claims to be a Christian,  but refutes what the Bible tells him.  If you don't buy what the Bible says,  then you aint no Christian.
What people like you always want to do is to try to distance the religion from the religion's adherents.  That's like trying to have your cake and eat it too except it's one of the most extreme examples of that one can imagine.
However,  and I'm completely sincere about this,  that might not actually be true in your case.  You have never in my recollection EVER expressed any empathy for the women and homosexuals who are targeted by this religion or the Christian religion.  So I really have
to wonder about your motives when you continue to defend the persecutors.

Last edited by Bob on 8/12/2016, 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

It's no different than someone who claims to be a Christian, but refutes what the Bible tells him. If you don't buy what the Bible says, then you aint no Christian.

Absolutely wrong. You have listened too much to a local radio station. It is much like your understanding what a Republican has been before the party was taken over by Dixiecrats. There is no need to refute that the radio selection button in a car has a purpose, and the steering wheel has another. To judge a car or a religion by that radio selection button is the hysterics of absolutism where any believer can on their own tell you that the radio selection button number 3 is the most important part of the Auto, and because your false absolutism, you agree, and believe that can justify your hateful comments about Muslims and religion in general. Matthew 6 is clear, and if you want to judge 1.5 billion people by hysterics, or if you want to allow a mortal man to stand up like the hypocrites we were warned about to pray the loudest that radio button 3 is the most important.......it is time for you to change the radio button.

In regard to your constitutional law analysis as usual is lacks clarity of concept and is intellectually lazy. Suspect Suspect Your question was does it mean you have to automatically defend Bachman's religion. Your theoretical did not involve any of the discussion of radio button 3, rather it dealt with the religious persecution in America by government to have a religious test which if the person did not pass they could be deported. Your analysis was random and meandering to your preconceived idea that Christians and Muslims, or Bachman's religion attacks homosexuals is simply your self absorption to rationalize your persecution of Muslims. It is illogical and wrong. You can disagree with the folks who have convinced you that radio button 3 is the most important component on the vehicle, but it certainly does not restrict your right to dislike religion, or those who think button 3 is the most important part of a car to dislike homosexuals. What you fail to realize how fallow your arguments are constitutionally is that neither have a right to use government to deprive the other of their constitutional rights.......so again your response to my post is lacking conceptual clarity and the only false premise is your failure to grasp those simple constitutional tenets.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No, my assessment does not lack any clarity. It's simply stating that in our country we live under the rule of a Constitution. And specifically in this case, it's First Amendment, and NOT under the rule of ANY religious text. Nothing could be more clear.
What lacks, not only clarity, but lacks even any semblance of lucidity, is some nonsense about a radio button 3. lol

2seaoat

[b] is some nonsense about a radio button 3. lol[/b

Your hate cannot be rationalized. Your friend's radio audience or ISIS do not speak for all Christians or all Muslims any more than you speak for homosexuals or hetrosexuals.
The issue is equal protection under our constitutional system and this thread assumes that a father of a dead American hero can somehow have his citizenship or status diminished by government. The black President Obama was disrespected and deemed to be an alien. The Kahns are deemed to be alien and not American citizens, just as a slave was not given citizenship, nor equal protection of the law. There is nothing new here, but you choose to make the damn radio button on an auto the most important component on that auto for your opponents without realizing you are doing the same by declaring that the gas cap opener on your Prius is the most important component of a car. I would suggest most people would argue that both are wrong. Most people would choose the steering wheel , gear selection options, brakes, and gas pedal..........but you justify your declaration about the gas cap opener by declaring how utterly irrational the choice of the 3rd radio button is the most important item in a car in some beliefs.........again conceptually dishonest, and it does not address the role of government as a tool to discriminate against citizens. You, Mr. Markle, Vector, and Pace have deep seated irrational fear and prejudice against Muslims and Mexicans. Bill Mahr insists that his anti religion religion.....and it is that......finds the radio button 3 to be absurd, but of course he does not want to talk about his belief that he too drives a Prius, and that the gas cap opener is actually the most important.......a pox on both your houses, because your absolutes describe nothing and is just more fearful hysteria, the truth is that our constitution and its protections against your and Donald Trumps attempts to have a religious test will fail.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum