Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat: Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer", can you explain this?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I really want to understand why this woman from Mississippi would want to join up with ISIS?
So please explain what the appeal of ISIS to an American?  Especially when other Americans have joined up with ISIS only to be murdered by ISIS.
Is it because this Mississippi woman has a real dislike for barbecue?  That one I really don't understand because the VERY BEST barbecue I've ever had was in a barbecue joint on the road between Hattiesburg and McComb.
Or is it because this Mississippi woman is queer and wants to get the 72 virgins?

I know I'm just an old racist cracker hillbilly redneck who believes everything George Bush tells me and listens to racist elevator music.  And there has to be a good reason for this and I'm just too retarded and racist to understand it.
So help me,  seaoat,  and try to explain this.  

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/11/us/mississippi-couple-isis/

2seaoat

She was in love.  He was following his beliefs.  Nothing difficult here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:She was in love.  He was following his beliefs.  Nothing difficult here.

Thanks,  I knew you could explain it for me.  
So it's like all those young women who fell in love with Dzokhar after he blew the arms and legs off so many people.

But about the "nothing difficult here" part.  Trust me, son,  it may not be difficult for you,  but it's goddamn difficult for some of us redneck racists who listen to elevator music. And it was difficult for the whole Morning Joe cast who were all shaking their heads over it.
And I would imagine it's difficult for about the whole rest of the population in Mississippi. lol

2seaoat

ISIS is nothing more than a criminal enterprise gang.  However, for young people who believe Muslims have been bombed and killed by the west, it is a battle of good over evil.....and they think the West has been evil.  100k dead Iraq civilians and we focus on a 100 beheaded folks.......our invasion of Iraq and the carnage which followed was evil.  What President Bush did was going to create a reaction.  We now think this reaction should be a reason to reengage in our evil enterprise in Iraq......a couple going to Syria seems insane to you, but I think the reaction to the same is what is insane and the complete lack of context as to how ISIS was created is insane.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm now getting a much better picture of how your brain works,  seaoat.

For you,  like with everything, we have to side up with one set of murderers or the other.
We can't be against both.  Because to you,  that would be "on the fence".  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I take that back, seaoat. With you, there is always "another side" to ALMOST everything.
The one exception being taking milk duds into a movie theater. That's the one act to you that has no "other side". That's just pure evil.

2seaoat

I'm now getting a much better picture of how you're brain works, seaoat.

For you, we have to side up with one set of murderers or the other.
We can't be against both. Because to you, that would be "on the fence". lol

No Bob you do not understand.  I could care less that an American couple finds ISIS attractive anymore than I care how insane your birdseed in your backyard is.......however, I greatly care that ISIS was created by Israel and Saudi Arabia to counter Shia influence in Iraq and to continue war and destabalization in Syria and Iraq which meets Israel and Saudi Arabia's security needs.  I am deeply disturbed how fricking out of context this concern is about an American couple when our so called allies are trying to lure us back into the middle east to kill more civilians and destroy two nation states.  Sometimes ignoring ISIS, and supporting Shia militia and their Iranian backers makes more sense than what the MIC, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Neocons are trying to sell.....I just do not buy fluff Bob, and that is not sitting on the fence......you think ISIS is the Butchmeup monster which is going to kill all of us.....I see it for exactly what it is......a trigger for stupid.

by 2seaoat Today at 12:19 pm
She was in love. He was following his beliefs. Nothing difficult here.
-------
Ahhhhh so now we have it. Seaoat admits Muslim beliefs are that of jihad, killing, and forcing folks to Islam at the edge of a sword. There you have it folks DNC 2016.

2seaoat

Ahhhhh so now we have it. Seaoat admits Muslim beliefs are that of jihad, killing, and forcing folks to Islam at the edge of a sword. There you have it folks DNC 2016.

Tell me you would crawl into a ball and whimper if another nation invaded this country and killed 100k innocent civilians......I would make the ISIS fighters look like Butchmeup types......I would attack the invaders from every street corner and every building......I would fight to the death invaders of America......yet you would curl up into a ball and talk about how wrong it is to respond.....go get your tutu because you are a tiny dancer who dances with the truth......we invaded for NO reason a nation  state and killed a 100k civilians.....hell yes folks are going to fight....except you butchmeup types.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:you think ISIS is the Butchmeup monster which is going to kill all of us....

No actually that is so different from anything I believe that it would be like you saying "Bob you're not a racist who listens to elevator music".  lol

If I had any say so about what this country does,  which I have none,  I said what I would do starting about 5 years ago on this forum.  And my opinion has been consistently the same.

If I was the POTUS,  I would do anything and everything humanly possible,  to make it so our country would not need one more drop of middle east oil.  Even if it meant more taxes and sacrifice on the part of myself and other Americans.  I would make that the single most important foreign policy priority America has ever had.

And once that was accomplished,  I would travel personally to the studios of Al Jazeera in Qatar and I would personally address that entire region of the world.  And these would be my words.

"Good evening.  I have come here to deliver a statement to you all.  
Beginning today,  I am withdrawing all American military personnel and all American military assets from your entire region of the world.

But with this withdrawal comes a demand.  And that demand is not negotiable.
If anyone in this entire region of the world so much as harm's a hair on the head of any American,  OR harms the skin on the head of any bald American,  I will use the ENTIRE might of the most powerful military machine the world has ever created.  And wherever I determine this attack came from will be targeted.  And not only will I not give a goddamn about collateral damage,  I will intentionally try to inflict collateral damage.  
So if I were you,  I would do everything in my power to prevent that from ever happening.
Have a nice day".

by 2seaoat Today at 1:49 pm

Tell me you would crawl into a ball and whimper if another nation invaded this country and killed 100k innocent civilians......I would make the ISIS fighters look like Butchmeup types......I would attack the invaders from every street corner and every building......I would fight to the death invaders of America......yet you would curl up into a ball and talk about how wrong it is to respond.....go get your tutu because you are a tiny dancer who dances with the truth......we invaded for NO reason a nation state and killed a 100k civilians.....hell yes folks are going to fight....except you butchmeup types.------
-------

You seem to have forgotten, and it might be your meds, where I spent a lot of time from 01-11. Crawl up in a ball, nah. Far from it chickenhawk who hasn't served a day in the military and avoided the military service call of his own generation to sit back and become wealthy ....

2seaoat wrote:I'm now getting a much better picture of how you're brain works, seaoat.

For you, we have to side up with one set of murderers or the other.
We can't be against both. Because to you, that would be "on the fence". lol

No Bob you do not understand.  I could care less that an American couple finds ISIS attractive anymore than I care how insane your birdseed in your backyard is.......however, I greatly care that ISIS was created by Israel and Saudi Arabia to counter Shia influence in Iraq and to continue war and destabalization in Syria and Iraq which meets Israel and Saudi Arabia's security needs.  I am deeply disturbed how fricking out of context this concern is about an American couple when our so called allies are trying to lure us back into the middle east to kill more civilians and destroy two nation states.  Sometimes ignoring ISIS, and supporting Shia militia and their Iranian backers makes more sense than what the MIC, Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Neocons are trying to sell.....I just do not buy fluff Bob, and that is not sitting on the fence......you think ISIS is the Butchmeup monster which is going to kill all of us.....I see it for exactly what it is......a trigger for stupid.

If SAudi created ISIS, then why did they just execute almost a hundred of them this summer who were caught plotting on the House of Saud to overthrow the government. You don't even make sense old man.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I was POTUS I would also screen the military better in attempt to weed out those who possess the characteristics of abnormal psychology.
For that I would draw on my days at Draft Dodger U where my psychology degree focused on abnormal psychology.

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:you think ISIS is the Butchmeup monster which is going to kill all of us....

No actually that is so different from anything I believe that it would be like you saying "Bob you're not a racist who listens to elevator music".  lol

If I had any say so about what this country does,  which I have none,  I said what I would do starting about 5 years ago on this forum.  And my opinion has been consistently the same.

If I was the POTUS,  I would do anything and everything humanly possible,  to make it so our country would not need one more drop of middle east oil.  Even if it meant more taxes and sacrifice on the part of myself and other Americans.  I would make that the single most important foreign policy priority America has ever had.

And once that was accomplished,  I would travel personally to the studios of Al Jazeera in Qatar and I would personally address that entire region of the world.  And these would be my words.

"Good evening.  I have come here to deliver a statement to you all.  
Beginning today,  I am withdrawing all American military personnel and all American military assets from your entire region of the world.

But with this withdrawal comes a demand.  And that demand is not negotiable.
If anyone in this entire region of the world so much as harm's a hair on the head of any American,  OR harms the skin on the head of any bald American,  I will use the ENTIRE might of the most powerful military machine the world has ever created.  And wherever I determine this attack came from will be targeted.  And not only will I not give a goddamn about collateral damage,  I will intentionally try to inflict collateral damage.  
So if I were you,  I would do everything in my power to prevent that from ever happening.
Have a nice day".

What you are projecting is a long air war. Ask Hitler and the Third Reich about protracted air wars. They never work. Ask Obama about his air war in Libya and how effective that was and what Libya looks like today. Ask Obama about the air war that seems to have hardly put a dent in ISIS where they operate the most. Unless you are going to use nukes, you are going to expend a lot of money for a bandaid approach to it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What am I stating very clearly,  obamasucks,  bears no resemblence to what a bush or an obama or a reagan or any of your "sucks" have ever done.

Hopefully those ragheads in the middle east won't have cotton in their ears like you do.   Because if they do,  it will be the biggest mistake they ever made.

I am voluntarily giving them all what they want.  But along with that I will make a non-negotiable DEMAND from them in return.
And if they don't hold up their end of the bargain,  they'll get EVERYTHING the military under my control can give them. There will be no "rules of engagement". There will be no concern about "collateral damage".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I have some experience with this sort of thing, obamasucks. When others don't hold up their end of a bargain with me I mean.

Many years ago someone in Lake Charles LA tried to fuck me out of $3000.
What I did to him was so unpleasant that he never tried to do it again.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
What I did to him was so unpleasant that he never tried to do it again.

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Internet-tough-guy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nah what I'm referring to happened long before there was anything called an internet.

But don't distract me,  I'm putting together a post with pictures to reply to that insulting thing seaoat said about my grass.  Be right back with another post.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:...how insane your birdseed in your backyard is....

Seaoat,  the problem with you is the problem with so many people.  You think inside the box.  You let the herd create the box for you,  and then you're too "scaredy cat" to go outside of it.

It's very evident with your knee-jerk reaction to my grass.  "It's stupid".  "It can't work".  "Stop being so childish and go out and spends a lot of money on expensive sod because that's just the way it's done".  lol

The stupid thing would be to listen to advice like that.  Because this is what I got from buying birdseed to make grass.  And all I have to do is throw it on the ground and water it.
Oh and about that "rye today,  gone tomorrow".
Why should I care about that?  When the original patch of grass started to thin out,  I simply threw down some more birdseed and now it's thickened again.
So far I've only used 1/4 of that 20 lb bag of birdseed that cost me $9.95.
So I can grow this rye grass 4 times for ten bucks.  And it's so much more fun to throw that seed on the ground and sculpture where you want the grass to be.  
Sometimes you just got to get your head out of that little box,  seaoat.

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Grass110

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? ><a href=Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Grass311

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Grass411

and here I've signed my creation with grass (that's the first letter in my last name).  

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Grass511

and my patio/garden has a name.  It's from the street in Navy Point where I got it in a yard sale.

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Patio710

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? Patio111

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Looks Nice Bob...here's you another speech to work off with the Muslims..

Klaatu: I am leaving soon, and you will forgive me if I speak bluntly. The universe grows smaller every day, and the threat of aggression by any group, anywhere, can no longer be tolerated. There must be security for all, or no one is secure. Now, this does not mean giving up any freedom, except the freedom to act irresponsibly. Your ancestors knew this when they made laws to govern themselves and hired policemen to enforce them. We, of the other planets, have long accepted this principle. We have an organization for the mutual protection of all planets and for the complete elimination of aggression. The test of any such higher authority is, of course, the police force that supports it. For our policemen, we created a race of robots. Their function is to patrol the planets in spaceships like this one and preserve the peace. In matters of aggression, we have given them absolute power over us. This power cannot be revoked. At the first sign of violence, they act automatically against the aggressor. The penalty for provoking their action is too terrible to risk. The result is, we live in peace, without arms or armies, secure in the knowledge that we are free from aggression and war. Free to pursue more... profitable enterprises. Now, we do not pretend to have achieved perfection, but we do have a system, and it works. I came here to give you these facts. It is no concern of ours how you run your own planet, but if you threaten to extend your violence, this Earth of yours will be reduced to a burned-out cinder. Your choice is simple: join us and live in peace, or pursue your present course and face obliteration. We shall be waiting for your answer. The decision rests with you.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Read the signature at the bottom of all my posts,  teo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Read the signature at the bottom of all my posts,  teo.

See my avatar Bob... Very Happy

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let me tell you something about that movie,  teo.
It was made in 1951 shortly after the end of WW2.

The first time I watched it was the first time it was presented on network television several years later (I think about 1957).
My Dad took us to Orangeburg SC to visit Dad's WW2 army buddy and his family.
Dad and his buddy Rock Bell,  had served together for 3 and a half years in the jungles of the Pacific.  
I have a tape recording of Rock Bell's voice and you would swear you were listening to Bear Bryant because the voices are uncannily similiar.

Both families were gathered in his living room to watch the movie.
Even at that age,  the story was so compelling to me.
After Klaatu delivered the final message,  I looked over and both my Dad and Bell were in tears.
Years later when I was old enough to understand,  I realized what they were thinking.  If only the world could have had a Klaatu and a Gort,  all those millions like themselves would have never had to go through all that hell.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It was a very impactful movie for it's time...kind of scary though to put yourself under a machines control...

Seaoat:  Since you're the forum "muslim whisperer",  can you explain this? ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.s2pmag.ch%2Fwordpress%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2Fterminator-exoskeleton_00274632

polecat

polecat

to ISIS

I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel: You lousy cork-soakers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis somanumbatching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves

Why you miserable cork-soaker!

You fargin sneaky bastage. I'm gonna take your dwork. I'm gonna nail it to the wall. I'm gonna crush your boils in a meat grinder. I'm gonna cut off your arms. I'm gonna shove 'em up your icehole. Dirty son-a-ma-batches.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum