Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If abortion is not murder,

+9
EmeraldGhost
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
Markle
Sal
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 1:04 am

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Not quite human ... Rolling Eyes

If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwestminsterprego.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F02%2Famnioticsac

That's a damn newborn who didn't break out of the sac. Not the same.

27If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 1:06 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah who knows what it is until its cleaned up or properly dissected.

28If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 1:08 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Not quite human ... Rolling Eyes

If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwestminsterprego.files.wordpress.com%2F2013%2F02%2Famnioticsac

Is that supposed to be the final word on when human life begins?
Is it when we see what's in that particular photo?
Is it when we use a microscope to see a fertilized egg in the womb?
Is it a picture of a one month old fetus?

When the toast pops out of the toaster and we see a picture of Jesus or Elvis on the toast, is the toast alive? lol

29If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 1:14 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:There is a MORE right answer

According to who?  Is it you?  So you have the final answer on what's right or what's wrong?
Jesus,  son,  you've strayed so far off the fence you'll need a bloodhound and an indian scout to get you back to the pasture. And a seeing eye dog would probably help too.

30If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 3:21 am

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
Bob wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

I believe abortions a little after the first trimester are illegal in most states.

So what.  Then make yourself or your daughter two months pregnant.  

VW,

Not with PP going at abortions hand over fist. You've seen the body parts all over the web. Those are late term abortions

Planned Parenthood does not do illegal abortions which would be a late term abortion. Those stories are false. Only dummies believe those planted stories.

Surly you jest.

31If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 9:15 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here's a different bad pregnancy scenario:  Your 14-year-old daughter confesses she's three months pregnant after being seduced by your wife's older brother.

If your daughter bears the child, her life will have been ruined and you will be paying for it a long, long time.  And she knows it because she wants you to help her get her an abortion.

Goodbye you little bastard, too bad you've got a terrible sense of timing! And then you pick up the phone.

32If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 9:20 am

You are for sure the angriest old man that exists.

33If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 9:32 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:You are for sure the angriest old man that exists.

No sweetheart, I'm a realist and you have PTSD.

34If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 10:13 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hucklebee was on tv this morning saying "human life begins at conception".

That means a doctor removing a fertilized egg from a woman's womb is a murderer no different from Ted Bundy.  Even if the fertilized egg was put there by a muslim rapist or a commie rapist,  or even worse,  a liberal rapist.  lol

At least it is by any definition of murder that our legal system has ever conceived.  Because murder is "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another".  And if that fucking fertilized egg is a human being then it's murder.  And if it's not,  then we need to either completely rewrite the fucking dictionary OR Hucklebee needs to have his mouth taped shut because the REAL abortion is whatever he spews out of it.
lol

35If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 10:18 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:Hucklebee was on tv this morning saying "human life begins at conception".

That means a doctor removing a fertilized egg from a woman's womb is a murderer no different from Ted Bundy.  Even if the fertilized egg was put there by a muslim rapist or a commie rapist,  or even worse,  a liberal rapist.  lol

At least it is by any definition of murder that our legal system has ever conceived.  Because murder is "the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another".  And if that fucking fertilized egg is a human being then it's murder.  And if it's not,  then we need to either completely rewrite the fucking dictionary OR Hucklebee needs to have his mouth taped shut because the REAL abortion is whatever he spews out of it.
lol

We were all just a fertilized egg at one time Bob...first the egg then the chicken...

36If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 10:35 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's what really tickles me.

I see all these preachers and preacher/politicians on the radio and tv who tell me how evil abortion is.

And then I turn on their next program and it's switched to a crusade against queers.

And then I wonder to myself,  if these mensas have blood coming out of their eyes (and other parts) over abortion,  then why are they also bashing the queers.  
Because queers don't produce abortions.  
At least not unless it's a closeted queer republican politician who
got married and produced a child as a ruse because he knew he had to do that to get elected and stay elected.

I tell you,  a hundred years from now when historians look back on all this, they're going to be shaking their heads in disbelief.
That is unless this liberal/conservative national obsession lasts for another hundred years.  And I'm afraid it will,  unless by then all the liberals and conservatives have been "aborted" from society.

37If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 10:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A hundred years? You optimist....lol.

38If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 10:48 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:A hundred years?   You optimist....lol.

Well when McCain used the figure of "100 years" and they called bullshit on him for it,  he then said "make that 1000 years".

So if it's good enough for a fucking senator it's good enough for me.
Make it 1000 years.  lol

39If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 2:16 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:At least not unless it's a closeted queer republican politician who
got married and produced a child as a ruse because he knew he had to do that to get elected and stay elected.

We have seen a few of those in recent years, and have not seen the last one.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

40If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 4:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Abortion legal fetus....with a heart beat

[url=https://servimg.com/view/17590589/487]If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Real1211[/url

41If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 4:50 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Here's a different bad pregnancy scenario:  Your 14-year-old daughter confesses she's three months pregnant after being seduced by your wife's older brother.

If your daughter bears the child, her life will have been ruined and you will be paying for it a long, long time.  And she knows it because she wants you to help her get her an abortion.

Goodbye you little bastard, too bad you've got a terrible sense of timing! And then you pick up the phone.

It is true, you are one angry old man.

The number of Americans opposed to abortion due to incest is miniscule. But the truth and FACTS are WAY too much for you to handle. That's okay Wordslinger, we're accustomed to your hate and anger.

42If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 5:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

The number of Americans opposed to abortion due to incest is miniscule.  

How bout you, markle. What if a girl or woman is raped and wants to have an abortion. What would be your position on that?

And yes I already realize rape is not the most typical circumstance for getting an abortion so please don't bother to tell me that. If you must, then I'll have to ask you why you have that red in your eyes (and other parts) about marijuana when it's the other drugs killing people and not marijuana. And then we'll just be spinning wheels.

43If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 5:22 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

What I fail to understand is Pro-Lifers who take the stance that all fetal life is sacred .... yet make an exception for rape & incest. If it's sacred, it's sacred ... right? Regardless of the circumstances of conception. How is a fetus conceived of rape or incest any less "sacred" than one conceived otherwise?

Pro-Lifers ... feel free to jump in & explain that one to me.

As for me .... I'm with Bill Clinton on this: "safe, legal, and rare." Roe v. Wade is good compromise law IMO.

44If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 5:30 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Well half the DNA belongs to the mother and the child is guilty of nothing.

45If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 5:42 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damn,  ghost.  When I put that question to markle,  I was assuming that if he even bothers to give me an answer it would be that he's willing to make an exception with rape.  And then once he gave me that answer,  I was going to hit him with what you just wrote.

But I so agree with you.  Really the WHOLE argument of "pro-lifers" is that any fetus is a human being and should possess all the rights of any other human being,  including the right to not be "murdered".
And because of that,  if markle or anyone else is willing to make an exception with rape or incest or anything else,  that destroys their whole argument.  Because their argument is based on the premise that a fetus is a human being regardless of how it got to be a fetus.  

And if they then tell me they make no exceptions,  then I have just as much problem with them telling me that a girl/woman should be forced to carry to term and give birth to the product of a brutal sadistic rape.  Especially if the rapist is a muslim commie atheist or even worse,  somebody who agrees with the antichrist Obama.  

Consequently,  this is not a "get off the fence" and make-the-masses-give-you-an-opinion-one-way-or-the-other issue.  
Not everything we encounter in life can be reduced to such a simpleton point of view as that.  Some things in life are not always best decided by a wrastlin approach.

46If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 6:16 pm

by Wordslinger Yesterday at 3:32 pm
Obamasucks wrote:

You are for sure the angriest old man that exists.

No sweetheart, I'm a realist and you have PTSD.
-----
It would seem you do posting in caps ( screaming)

47If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 6:32 pm

When do we start the sanger progressive govt solutions by sterilizing the undesirables again?

Cmon... y'all know it's just a matter of time before child bearing is a State sanctioned permit.

48If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 6:43 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:When do we start the sanger progressive govt solutions by sterilizing the undesirables again?

Cmon... y'all know it's just a matter of time before child bearing is a State sanctioned permit.

Actually,  when the decision to abort a fetus is taken away from the pregnant woman and given over to the state,  wouldn't that be a "government solution"?
I always thought the libertarian position would be opposed to anything like that.

49If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 7:28 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

My particular brand of libertarianism is simple. I don't like babies getting killed at any stage BUT when you use my money in any form to do it you make me an accomplice and that is unacceptable. You want to kill yourself buy your own damned rope. I don't even drink Pepsi anymore since I found out they use fetus as a flavor enhancement....I ain't a cannibal. I also don't support our eternal war but it does little good to stand on my roof top and yell it...I can only hope God hears me.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'

Security and Exchange Commission (SEC) has decided that PepsiCo's arrangement with San Diego, Cal.-based Senomyx, which produces flavor enhancing chemicals for Pepsi using human embryonic kidney tissue, simply constitutes "ordinary business operations."

50If abortion is not murder, - Page 2 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/9/2015, 7:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote: I don't even drink Pepsi anymore since I found out they use fetus as a flavor enhancement....I ain't a cannibal.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035276_Pepsi_fetal_cells_business_operations.html

Obama agency rules Pepsi's use of aborted fetal cells in soft drinks constitutes 'ordinary business operations'

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum