Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If abortion is not murder,

+9
EmeraldGhost
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
Markle
Sal
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 8:20 am

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and SHE should pay for it and the money used to finance orphanages.

No doubt women everywhere tremble at the sound of your name.  You should write rules for their conduct, lift out selected lines from your holy book.  Maybe direct public stonings of girls who dare to direct their own lives.  Go for it, it's your God-given right!!  He did make them a secondary class -- Adam's rib and all that, right?  LOL  

If it is a woman's choice, if it is her body (it is), then she needs to be responsible in all areas of life - not just the choice to have an abortion. Someone who has shown a lack of planning and protection - not only to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent being infected with sexually transmitted disease - is not making wise choices and is not responsible. But suddenly when she has repercussion to her poor choices she suddenly gets a choice to abort and someone else pays for it.

But she is RESPONSIBLE FOR HER CHOICE AND NEEDS TO PAY. This is not on the tab of others. Let the damn boy/man who had his quick flip of joy foot the bill.

That is my objection to abortion...lack of responsibility. And this spills over into many areas of life and affects the nation as a whole.

No one is down on women, Wordslinger. Just sick of the lack of responsibility and then the outcry for someone else to pay.

127If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 8:52 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:

If it is a woman's choice, if it is her body (it is), then she needs to be responsible in all areas of life - not just the choice to have an abortion.  Someone who has shown a lack of planning and protection - not only to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent being infected with sexually transmitted disease - is not making wise choices and is not responsible.  But suddenly when she has  repercussion to her poor choices she suddenly gets a choice to abort and someone else pays for it.

But she is RESPONSIBLE FOR HER CHOICE AND NEEDS TO PAY.  This is not on the tab of others.  Let the damn boy/man who had his quick flip of joy foot the bill.  

That is my objection to abortion...lack of responsibility.  And this spills over into many areas of life and affects the nation as a whole.  

No one is down on women, Wordslinger.  Just sick of the lack of responsibility and then the outcry for someone else to pay.

Damn,  SheWrites,  don't you know you're always sposed to be either fer or agin stuff.   Don't you know nuthin bout wrastlin.  What you're saying aint how it works.  You're just one of those cowardly fence-sitters who's too afraid to take a stance.  Just ask seaoat and he'll straighten you out on it.
Or ask teo.  He'll tell you the Lord is agin abortion and that's that.  The Lord don't cotton to this fence-sitting any more than seaoat does.

128If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 10:15 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Convenience?

I personally know a woman who was pregnant with a fetus with zero viability, and it posed a significant health risk to the woman if carried to term.

I cannot imagine her and her husband facing that with no options because the government controlled the woman's body.

But, that unthinkable dilemma is just what the GOP is proposing.

The majority of those pregnancies end in spontaneous abortions.

But not ALL...and mine was followed by a D&C.  In fact, I just read about a woman who had suffered a spontaneous abortion, aka miscarriage, for the uninformed, was following up at Planned Parenthood, and had to go through a crowd jeering and screaming at her on the way in.  Need I remind you of the local clinic bombing?  The murdered doctor?  The anti-abortion activist who was sleeping with his charges?

You are a little confused, a spontaneous abortion can be complete or incomplete. An incomplete spontaneous abortion may require a D&C but will depend how much POC  (product of conception) is retained.  A complete spontaneous abortion does not require a D&C. I have had both.

No, I'm not confused.  I understand what happened to me.  I also understand that without the law as it is written I would have no rights over my own body...that is what at least 3...if not more...GOP candidates for president are advocating...no exceptions.  And that is bullshit.

Yes you were....not all spontaneous abortions are followed by a D&C.

Some abortions are necessary.

129If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 11:03 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Convenience?

I personally know a woman who was pregnant with a fetus with zero viability, and it posed a significant health risk to the woman if carried to term.

I cannot imagine her and her husband facing that with no options because the government controlled the woman's body.

The majority of those pregnancies end in spontaneous abortions.

But not ALL...and mine was followed by a D&C.  In fact, I just read about a woman who had suffered a spontaneous abortion, aka miscarriage, for the uninformed, was following up at Planned Parenthood, and had to go through a crowd jeering and screaming at her on the way in.  Need I remind you of the local clinic bombing?  The murdered doctor?  The anti-abortion activist who was sleeping with his charges?

You are a little confused, a spontaneous abortion can be complete or incomplete. An incomplete spontaneous abortion may require a D&C but will depend how much POC  (product of conception) is retained.  A complete spontaneous abortion does not require a D&C. I have had both.

No, I'm not confused.  I understand what happened to me.  I also understand that without the law as it is written I would have no rights over my own body...that is what at least 3...if not more...GOP candidates for president are advocating...no exceptions.  And that is bullshit.

Yes you were....not all spontaneous abortions are followed by a D&C.

Some abortions are necessary.

I just said exactly the same thing you're saying. I'm not confused. For one thing, I worked in a county hospital in the early '70's where 10,000 babies were born in a single year. Where some of the first legal abortions and sterilizations were performed.

This "blame the woman" mentality is political fodder for some very ignorant people, precisely because the woman may be pregnant through no fault of her own. No exceptions for rape, incest or the life of the mother...intrusive vaginal ultrasounds? I cannot fathom how a woman could go along with this kind of blatant violation of human rights.

130If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 12:47 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

SheWrites wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and SHE should pay for it and the money used to finance orphanages.

No doubt women everywhere tremble at the sound of your name.  You should write rules for their conduct, lift out selected lines from your holy book.  Maybe direct public stonings of girls who dare to direct their own lives.  Go for it, it's your God-given right!!  He did make them a secondary class -- Adam's rib and all that, right?  LOL  

If it is a woman's choice, if it is her body (it is), then she needs to be responsible in all areas of life - not just the choice to have an abortion.  Someone who has shown a lack of planning and protection - not only to prevent pregnancy but also to prevent being infected with sexually transmitted disease - is not making wise choices and is not responsible.  But suddenly when she has  repercussion to her poor choices she suddenly gets a choice to abort and someone else pays for it.

But she is RESPONSIBLE FOR HER CHOICE AND NEEDS TO PAY.  This is not on the tab of others.  Let the damn boy/man who had his quick flip of joy foot the bill.  

That is my objection to abortion...lack of responsibility.  And this spills over into many areas of life and affects the nation as a whole.  

No one is down on women, Wordslinger.  Just sick of the lack of responsibility and then the outcry for someone else to pay.

Your answer makes perfect moral sense -- and indeed pushes the need for self -discipline and responsibility. I can't argue with your sense of outrage in that regard. I have no problem with making a pregnant, irresponsible young woman pay for her abortion, if that's what she wants to do. Maybe with a long-term loan, or civic volunteer work, whatever. Would you agree to that kind of solution?

131If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 1:04 pm

Then why don't we use some more progressive govt solutions. If a woman has a second abortion she is sterilized during the procedure. If a woman has a child with no means to support that child (including a father's support) the second results in sterilization.

Perhaps the permitting of becoming pregnant as sanger also advocated.

132If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 3:19 pm

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

Didn't she have the opportunity to "control her body" BEFORE she got pregnant?

How she got pregnant doesn't really matter.  If she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy to term, that's her business.

Yes, it really does matter.

I would have guessed that by now, you would know how she got pregnant.

133If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 7:38 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

How she got pregnant doesn't really matter.  If she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy to term, that's her business.

Enlighten me. Tell me exactly how she got pregnant should have anything to do with her right to abort the fetus if she so desires. The truth is, except in the case of a minor, all pregnant women have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law. You want to force your insane biblical interpretations on everyone, using the U.S. government to enforce such laws were they enacted. Fuck you and your insane, vain, abusive and cruel anti-feminist god!

134If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 10:22 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Enlighten me.  Tell me exactly how she got pregnant should have anything to do with her right to abort the fetus if she so desires. The truth is, except in the case of a minor, all pregnant women have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  You want to force your insane biblical interpretations on everyone, using the U.S. government to enforce such laws were they enacted.  Fuck you and your insane, vain, abusive and cruel anti-feminist god!

How about we are PAYING FOR IT? If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 B34

135If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 11:30 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Enlighten me.  Tell me exactly how she got pregnant should have anything to do with her right to abort the fetus if she so desires. The truth is, except in the case of a minor, all pregnant women have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  You want to force your insane biblical interpretations on everyone, using the U.S. government to enforce such laws were they enacted.  Fuck you and your insane, vain, abusive and cruel anti-feminist god!

How about we are PAYING FOR IT? If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 B34

As usual, you put up a totally bullshit response. What if no taxpayer funds were involved, wouldn't you still be out to ban abortion? Of course you would. We both know your argument against abortion isn't based on costs. Try honesty once in awhile ... if you can.

136If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/12/2015, 4:03 am

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Enlighten me.  Tell me exactly how she got pregnant should have anything to do with her right to abort the fetus if she so desires. The truth is, except in the case of a minor, all pregnant women have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  You want to force your insane biblical interpretations on everyone, using the U.S. government to enforce such laws were they enacted.  F*** you and your insane, vain, abusive and cruel anti-feminist god!

If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Socrates

Again, you are uninformed. Also your desperation is obvious rendering a reply to your "comment" futile.

137If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/12/2015, 7:07 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Enlighten me.  Tell me exactly how she got pregnant should have anything to do with her right to abort the fetus if she so desires. The truth is, except in the case of a minor, all pregnant women have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  You want to force your insane biblical interpretations on everyone, using the U.S. government to enforce such laws were they enacted.  F*** you and your insane, vain, abusive and cruel anti-feminist god!

Again, you are uninformed.  Also your desperation is obvious rendering a reply to your "comment" futile.

Your answer totally avoids responding to the points I made. All women in America do have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law. Clearly, your and your anti-choice brethren want to have the government enforce your biblical interpretations on everyone else. Obviously you are unable to deny this, we -- all of us, including most women -- understand how you want to change our government to a theocracy. Just who will you put up as our American Ayatollah?

138If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 4:32 pm

Heard my grand baby's heart beat today!  15 weeks 5 days.  Strong!  Very Happy

139If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 4:42 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Again, you are uninformed.  Also your desperation is obvious rendering a reply to your "comment" futile.

Your answer totally avoids responding to the points I made.  All women in America do have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  Clearly, your and your anti-choice brethren want to have the government enforce your biblical interpretations on everyone else.  Obviously you are unable to deny this, we -- all of us, including most women -- understand how you want to change our government to a theocracy.  Just who will you put up as our American Ayatollah?

Has a Christian I leave it up to God to keep track of murderers and such. If a woman drowns her kids in a bathtub she may be insane and not know what's she's doing, same with abortion ...if enough idiots are spouting the genocidal abortion industry mantra in her ear she may have been driven to and  lost her natural instinct to love her child...God will just have to decide.
It's a stupid law that allows innocent people to be executed with out a trial though and I do see the need for a real and eternal hell for Judges and the like....

140If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 5:50 pm

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your answer totally avoids responding to the points I made.  All women in America do have a right to abort within the time limits prescribed by law.  Clearly, your and your anti-choice brethren want to have the government enforce your biblical interpretations on everyone else.  Obviously you are unable to deny this, we -- all of us, including most women -- understand how you want to change our government to a theocracy.  Just who will you put up as our American Ayatollah?

What are the prescribed limits for a bald eagle egg? Hmmmm...in the shell and forming makes destroying one a 2 year prison sentence and 250k fine.

141If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 7:17 pm

knothead

knothead

Obamasucks wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

What are the prescribed limits for a bald eagle egg? Hmmmm...in the shell and forming makes destroying one a 2 year prison sentence and 250k fine.

I will repeat my previous post : It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

142If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 10:46 pm

by Salinsky on 8/10/2015, 4:58 pm
Convenience?

-----
Less than 1/10 of one percent

143If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 10:49 pm

Does anyone know why wordslinger must yell( type in caps)
For all of his posts?
It just makes him look like a jackass

144If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 10:50 pm

Funny, the government controls the fertilized egg of the
Bald eagle but not a human.
What the hell is wrong with us?

145If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 11:04 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Funny, the government controls the fertilized egg of the
Bald eagle but not a human.
What the hell is wrong with us?

Eagles are endangered, we're not. I'm all for saving eagles and shitcanning unwanted fetus's. And I write with thick big black letters to make it easier for you to read.

146If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 11:05 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Does anyone know why wordslinger must yell( type in caps)
For all of his posts?
It just makes him look like a jackass

I think it bothers you so I'll keep doing it. LOL

147If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 11:08 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:by Salinsky on 8/10/2015, 4:58 pm
Convenience?

-----
Less than 1/10 of one percent

Well in that case I guess it's okay just to let the woman die. What an imbecile you are!

148If abortion is not murder, - Page 6 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/17/2015, 11:27 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SheWrites wrote:Heard my grand baby's heart beat today!  15 weeks 5 days.  Strong!  Very Happy

It's easy to dismiss markle and obamasucks, wordslinger. Not so easy for me to dismiss this comment.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum