Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If abortion is not murder,

+9
EmeraldGhost
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
Hospital Bob
Markle
Sal
Vikingwoman
TEOTWAWKI
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 5:28 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Convenience?

I personally know a woman who was pregnant with a fetus with zero viability, and it posed a significant health risk to the woman if carried to term.

I cannot imagine her and her husband facing that with no options because the government controlled the woman's body.

But, that unthinkable dilemma is just what the GOP is proposing.

You liberal idiots and your damned exceptions that you always run to with your emotional  arguments.....You know 98% of abortions amount to birth control for those too lazy to take the pill or put on a rubber....pure rubbish.

No, Teo, you're the one whose "argument" is pure rubbish.  This is much more complex an issue than your childish POV.  And since you can't have babies and never will, you should now STFU.

Actually less than 1% of abortions are due to rape or incest. People are just getting their freak on and being careless.

102If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 5:29 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:

I personally know a woman who was pregnant with a fetus with zero viability, and it posed a significant health risk to the woman if carried to term.

I cannot imagine her and her husband facing that with no options because the government controlled the woman's body.

The majority of those pregnancies end in spontaneous abortions.

But not ALL...and mine was followed by a D&C. In fact, I just read about a woman who had suffered a spontaneous abortion, aka miscarriage, for the uninformed, was following up at Planned Parenthood, and had to go through a crowd jeering and screaming at her on the way in. Need I remind you of the local clinic bombing? The murdered doctor? The anti-abortion activist who was sleeping with his charges?

103If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 5:31 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You liberal idiots and your damned exceptions that you always run to with your emotional  arguments.....You know 98% of abortions amount to birth control for those too lazy to take the pill or put on a rubber....pure rubbish.

No, Teo, you're the one whose "argument" is pure rubbish.  This is much more complex an issue than your childish POV.  And since you can't have babies and never will, you should now STFU.

No this is still America and I can still say what I want and piss ant dictators like you and your ilk don't have to listen....

Yeah, you're right...this is America...and I can now tell you to piss off.

104If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 5:40 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No this is still America and I can still say what I want and piss ant dictators like you and your ilk don't have to listen....

You need to shave those legs there's been increasing Yeti sightings.

105If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 5:48 pm

What do abortion clinic bombings (last one in Pensacola was Dec 1984-Dr Bagenholm's office on Christmas Eve) and murders of abortion docs have to do with this topic? Stay on task Liberals

106If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 6:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obamasucks wrote:What do abortion clinic bombings (last one in Pensacola was Dec 1984-Dr Bagenholm's office on Christmas Eve) and murders of abortion docs have to do with this topic? Stay on task Liberals

It has to do with the most extreme version of the "pro-life" movement.
And the significance of it has been pointed out many times, but if you're not familiar with it, I'll try to help explain.

The signficance of it is, that you can go so far with anything you hate, that you yourself become what you hate.

107If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 6:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Oh so those Doctors hate those kids they kill ? I thought it was just the money and Lambos....

108If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 6:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But not ALL...and mine was followed by a D&C.  In fact, I just read about a woman who had suffered a spontaneous abortion, aka miscarriage, for the uninformed, was following up at Planned Parenthood, and had to go through a crowd jeering and screaming at her on the way in.  Need I remind you of the local clinic bombing?  The murdered doctor?  The anti-abortion activist who was sleeping with his charges?

You are a little confused, a spontaneous abortion can be complete or incomplete. An incomplete spontaneous abortion may require a D&C but will depend how much POC  (product of conception) is retained.  A complete spontaneous abortion does not require a D&C. I have had both.

109If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 7:22 pm

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:What do abortion clinic bombings (last one in Pensacola was Dec 1984-Dr Bagenholm's office on Christmas Eve) and murders of abortion docs have to do with this topic? Stay on task Liberals

It has to do with the most extreme version of the "pro-life" movement.
And the significance of it has been pointed out many times,  but if you're not familiar with it,  I'll try to help explain.

The signficance of it is,  that you can go so far with anything you hate,  that you yourself become what you hate.

So your response is to BLAME BUSH!  Come on now, it's easy you can do it, this is 2015.  Try hard now.

Oh wait, President Bush was NOT president in 1984, that would be the great years of President Ronald Reagan.

Whatever, he was a great Republican so go ahead, blame him!

110If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 7:32 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:
No, I wouldn't consider it a murder because it's not a human being yet. If I was eight or nine months pregnant,that's a different story.

Oh .... so when does that "human being" thing start? Eight months then?

111If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 7:34 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not on any fence. A fetus is not a human being. It's tissue and cells.

As are you and I.

112If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 9:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not on any fence. A fetus is not a human being. It's tissue and cells.

As are you and I.

Exactly!

The fetus has a detectable heart beat at 2 weeks and brain waves several weeks after conception. By 2 months....arms, legs, fingers, toes, ears and a nose are present.

113If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 9:49 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

I guess gawd's down with abortion then.

Thanks for the affirmation.

114If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 9:50 pm

knothead

knothead

It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

115If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 9:53 pm

2seaoat

The law defines when life begins.  If people think their theories of life are superior to the current laws, change the law.  It can be done by constitutional amendment or by congress and the President based on science which the Supreme Court would find consistent with the rights of a mother as outlined in Roe.  This is not difficult.  We all have opinions as to when life begins.  I say sperm and an egg unfertilized is the beginning of life, others say when the egg and sperm are fertilized, others say when the Supreme Court has drawn the lines, and others say at birth.  Opinions like butts are pretty common and most folks have one, but the law controls.

116If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 10:11 pm

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

Didn't she have the opportunity to "control her body" BEFORE she got pregnant?

117If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 10:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You need to shave those legs there's  been increasing Yeti sightings.

Bring it, Teo, and I will make you remember your female ancestors.

118If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 10:23 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

But not ALL...and mine was followed by a D&C.  In fact, I just read about a woman who had suffered a spontaneous abortion, aka miscarriage, for the uninformed, was following up at Planned Parenthood, and had to go through a crowd jeering and screaming at her on the way in.  Need I remind you of the local clinic bombing?  The murdered doctor?  The anti-abortion activist who was sleeping with his charges?

You are a little confused, a spontaneous abortion can be complete or incomplete. An incomplete spontaneous abortion may require a D&C but will depend how much POC  (product of conception) is retained.  A complete spontaneous abortion does not require a D&C. I have had both.

No, I'm not confused. I understand what happened to me. I also understand that without the law as it is written I would have no rights over my own body...that is what at least 3...if not more...GOP candidates for president are advocating...no exceptions. And that is bullshit.

119If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 10:36 pm

knothead

knothead

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:It is the MOTHER'S decision to have control over her body NOT the government . . . . . . . not complicated.

Perhaps, but whatever her decisions they are HER decisions not the government intervening . . . . . .

120If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/10/2015, 10:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If that's the case then get the government out of marriage all together...no divorce courts no licenses no CPS, nada nothing...It's not their marriage it's yours and as a couple you shouldn't have them controlling it ....

121If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 12:21 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 11800260_520676758085839_3585630123903215687_n

Right ... they should be tossed out with the rest of the trash.

122If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 12:24 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

How she got pregnant doesn't really matter. If she doesn't want to carry the pregnancy to term, that's her business.

123If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 12:54 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah and SHE should pay for it and the money used to finance orphanages.

124If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 7:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If that's the case then get the government out of marriage all together...no  divorce courts no licenses no CPS, nada nothing...It's not their marriage it's yours and as a couple you shouldn't have them controlling it ....

The government just needs to do what's right by the Lord and get out of the rest of our business. And the Lord is agin abortion and queers. He's made that clear.

125If abortion is not murder, - Page 5 Empty Re: If abortion is not murder, 8/11/2015, 7:44 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Yeah and SHE should pay for it and the money used to finance orphanages.

No doubt women everywhere tremble at the sound of your name. You should write rules for their conduct, lift out selected lines from your holy book. Maybe direct public stonings of girls who dare to direct their own lives. Go for it, it's your God-given right!! He did make them a secondary class -- Adam's rib and all that, right? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum