Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Mass Shooting--in Lafayette Lousiana Movie Theater

+5
Hospital Bob
Sal
nadalfan
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/23/us/louisiana-theater-shooting/index.html

Shooter was a 58 year old white guy who saved his last bullet for himself.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Senseless killing....should have just killed himself and been done with it..

nadalfan

just another day...

this tweet summarizes it perfectly...

Cogito Ergo Atheos @Cynicalreality

USA fill the blanks news report.

A ___ entered a ___ and opened fire with a _____. ___ people were killed. Pray for _______.

Sal

Sal

That's just the price we pay for catering to violent, ignorant, assholes.

Sal

Sal

Freedumbz just another word for no one left to shoot ....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think this maggot had been watching all the tv coverage of the Aurora shooter trial. Obviously he saw this handsome fellow and wanted to be like him.

Another Mass Shooting--in Lafayette Lousiana Movie Theater GTY_james_holmes_court_sr_131108_16x9_608

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What a sick, twisted fucked up country we live in.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nuther gun FREE fire zone.

Sal

Sal

Only a fucking moron would think that more gunfire in a darkened, panicked theater would produce a better outcome.

Since Obama took office, gun sales have spiked upwards of 140%.

I think we can put the whole, "more guns make us safer", bullshit to bed now.

You're perfectly free to sit there while a mental defect or criminal takes your life. See how that works?

2seaoat

I was an Eagle Scout.  I began shooting with my family on weekends when I was  five years old shooting a .22 pistol and .22 rifle at targets.  In scouting I won sharpshooting competitions and got NRA awards from competitive shooting.  NRA sponsored gun safety programs which I participated.  I hunted with my father.  My father kept our guns in a locked up gun case, and was a stickler for gun safety.  Guns were part of my fondest memories of my father who died when I was 10.  My father NEVER had a gun for protection, or a loaded weapon in the house for the same.  He was an expert marksman.

Today, I have a double barreled shotgun which my cousin gave me after he explained my father had given his dad the gun over sixty years ago.  I have a semi automatic rifle, and another shotgun.  I have no hand guns because in all my competitions which included pistol, I learned how difficult it is to become proficient with a pistol.  My guns are not loaded.  They are primarily used for vermin and hunting, and NOT protection.  I was never scared of the boogeyman as a child, and I am not scared of it as an adult.  I believe there is a simple solution to gun violence in America.

All firearms in America need to be microchipped and registered.  People can transfer guns only by proper ATF forms, and that at the time of transfer, the gun must have a certified chip installed.  My only additional burden on a gun owner is that all guns must NOT be concealed and must be carried or transported in cases which are bright orange.  A case strapped on a person must be visible and closed.  No weapon may be transported loaded, and the ammunition must be in the case and if a weapon is going to be fired, it must have a biometric trigger lock which only allows the person or persons set forth in the ATF transfer form.  So if my wife and I take the shotgun in the car it must be in a case, unloaded, and with a biometric trigger lock which works with my fingerprint or my wife's. 

Any business or public place may ban firearms from being brought into their establishment.  Conceal and carry permits will only be issued to licensed security personnel, police, and PIs under strict guidelines.  However, all citizens can transport their guns freely on their person or in their vehicles in public areas which allow firearms.
As a life long gun owner, I find these inconveniences minor considering that gun deaths are now over taking auto deaths.   We made autos safer, and we can make guns safer.   The NRA was once the champion of safety, but greed and avarice has turned a once noble organizations into an evil lobby of death.

Criminals and crazies don't give a fuck what laws you use to restrict law abiding citizens. What a rube.

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Criminals and crazies don't give a fuck what laws you use to restrict law abiding citizens. What a rube.

Where do you think criminals get their guns?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Criminals and crazies don't give a fuck what laws you use to restrict law abiding citizens. What a rube.

Australia called to say you're full of shit.

Sal

Sal

The shooter was a government hating, confederate flag flying, nazi loving, women hating, conspiracy theory believing, bigoted POS.

Where the hell is Phenix, Alabama?

Is that close to Pensacola?

Has Teo been heard from today?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/07/louisiana-gunman-was-a-confederate-flag-flying-tea-party-kook-who-hated-obama-and-admired-hitler/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Snark Spigot wrote:

Where the hell is Phenix, Alabama?

Is that close to Pensacola?

It's a suburb of Pensacola about 10 miles west of here.

History of mental illness.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/us/lafayette-theater-shooting-john-houser.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:History of mental illness.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/07/25/us/lafayette-theater-shooting-john-houser.html

Yeah. He was definitely a certifiable nutjob.

The gunman who killed two women and wounded nine people in a theater here Thursday night had a history of mental illness and financial trouble, officials said, and reportedly vented hatred of liberals and the government online, predicting the collapse of the United States.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote: and reportedly vented hatred of liberals and the government online, predicting the collapse of the United States.

I guess all those random people he killed and injured must have been liberals or government officials. Rolling Eyes

But he did get one thing right.  All these senseless mass murdering maggots like him may well bring on the collapse of the country.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
I guess all those random people he killed and injured must have been liberals or government officials. Rolling Eyes

No, they were all "commie rats", Bob.

Teo told us so.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Snark Spigot wrote:
Bob wrote:you'd create a republican version of ISIS

The teahadists are already here and more of a threat to the United States than ISIS will ever be.

They are only a threat to commie rats that are making headway each day...sure at some point rats are gonna get it...right Joe ?

2seaoat

Bob could have stopped this shooting after the first shot.....he would have reached into his cargo pants and threw a can of coke at the perp, and before the shooter could adjust he would knock him out with a box of jumbo milk duds(stale bought at garage sale two years earlier)........guns do not kill.....milk duds do.

We demand fresh dates on milk duds.....do you think we can put reasonable controls on guns?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The most common shooter is some left wing idiot on SSRIs.  We probably have plenty of them posting here.

dumpcare

SSRI drugs or any mental problems? I guess the only solution is when applying for a gun license is to have them sign a hippa form for release of medical records before the license is issued. That may solve the problem with some, but then there are the people walking around with a short fuse not on SSRI's or any drugs for that matter.

If you were allowed to carry a gun in a theater and someone started shooting and all chaos broke out, who you gona shoot? You're going to end up shooting a lot more than the gunman. But in the end some tough guy who thinks their gun is their dick will end up doing this in my lifetime.

Markle

Markle

Snark Spigot wrote:That's just the price we pay for catering to violent, ignorant, assholes.

Please send your thank you note to semi-retired President Obama.

Markle

Markle

Snark Spigot wrote:Only a fucking moron would think that more gunfire in a darkened, panicked theater would produce a better outcome.

Since Obama took office, gun sales have spiked upwards of 140%.

I think we can put the whole, "more guns make us safer", bullshit to bed now.

Has the violent crime rate increased or decreased since more law abiding citizens own guns?

Is the violent crime rate higher or lower in gun free West European countries?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum