Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A mass shooting? In Florida? No way...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Deus X

Deus X

Shooter dead after mass shooting at Jacksonville Landing

News4Jax was told 4 were killed, at least 9 wounded inside Chicago Pizza

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Four people are dead and at least nine others wounded Sunday afternoon in a mass shooting at the Jacksonville Landing.

Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said at 4:30 p.m. that the gunman is dead, but wouldn't confirm casually counts, so it wasn't known if the four dead included the shooter.

News4Jax sources say he killed himself.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/mass-shooting-at-jacksonville-landing

Shocked! SHOCKED!

RealLindaL

MORE GUNS, I SAY! LET'S PUT MORE AND MORE GUNS IN THE MIX!! GOTTA BE ABLE TO PROTECT OURSELVES FROM AN EVIL GOVERNMENT TAKEOVER (WITH THEIR TANKS, BOMBS, ETC.) -- RIGHT?

Good holy grief.

Telstar

Telstar

Time for good guys with guns bullsquirt again.

zsomething

Another week, another horrible tragedy. It's almost like it isn't even news anymore.

Being at a video game convention I thought maybe it was some 4chan psychopath, but since it was Madden, I don't know... I think they're more into shooting games. But 4chan's a support group for mentally diseased losers... they encourage stuff like this. Don't know if it's related or not, though.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Here's the Qanon blogger known as Lionel

A mass shooting? In Florida? No way... Conspiracy-theorist-visits-trump-at-white-house

A former New York City TV commentator – and now kooky conspiracy theorist – got a private audience with President Trump, according to a published report Friday.

Attorney and QAnon conspiracy theorist Michael LeBron – better known as “Lionel” from his former gig at WPIX – snapped an Oval Office picture with Trump on Thursday and posted it to social media.

The Daily Beast first reported the oddball meeting and said it had reached out to four White House officials, who declined to comment on the weird encounter.

But as the Daily Beast interviewed West Wing officials, two of them couldn’t hold in their laughter.

“This president is a president for all Americans (including conspiracy theorists),” one of them joked.

LeBron posted the Instagram picture of himself and his wife smiling with Trump at the president’s desk.

“There simply are no words to explicate this profound honor,” he wrote.

LeBron is among the web’s leading voices of the pro-Trump QAnon movement – which believes leading Democrats are behind a globalist pedophile cult and are behind Deep State efforts to undermine the president, the Daily Beast reported.

QAnon signs had been commonplace at Trump rallies in recent weeks.

LeBron said on his YouTube channel that Trump personally arranged for this visit and tour.

“Here he is, right now, taking time out speaking to us while the entire Deep State, the swamp, Democrats, Republicans, all of them conspiring in the most bloodthirsty cut-throat movement to remove him,” LeBron said.

The conspiracy theorist, however, said he didn’t bring up QAnon to Trump during their meeting.

“By the way never said anything about Q (to Trump),” LeBron said. “I would never ever want to be known as somebody who would connect the president for something. I think we all know he knows about. Never said it. Never came up.”

https://nypost.com/2018/08/24/qanon-conspiracy-theorist-meets-trump-at-white-house/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum