Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate

2 posters

Who will land the best blow on trump

August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_lcap0%August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_lcap0%August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_lcap100%August 6 a month away the first Republican Debate I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

How the RNC allowed this big of a clown car is beyond me, but damn it will be entertaining.  So who will be the Republican Candidate who takes Mr. Trump apart?..........and you cannot write in Bozo.....he is driving the car.

In days past, early 1970s comes to mind, the Democrats had a large group of dogs in the pack for President. Newspapers and news magazines were filled with "platforms" of the candidates. We actually had assignments in school to draw tables to place issues by candidates.

I remember when Barack Obama stepped on the stage in the 2008 election. Could not find a "platform" just words...hope and change.

Vague.

Vague wins.

2seaoat

Vague did not win.  Specific won.

http://www.ontheissues.org/Blueprint_Obama.htm

Vague is a Republican thing, and that gets you a commercial to buy Gold.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There's one name missing from your list...Trump himself. I think he can do it all without any help.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum