Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do I watch SNL or the Republican debate......hmmmmm

+5
Sal
Wordslinger
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I will watch both.........as much as I love Larry David, I think the best humor tonight will be at the debate.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I will watch both.........as much as I love Larry David, I think the best humor tonight will be at the debate.

No, what you need to do is watch the debate, and see how SNL parodies what was said on their next episode. The GOP contenders are great contributors of material to comedy acts on all stages, big and small.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

We will watch the debate but I just set the recorder for SNL!

The most absurd politician this week had to be hillary scolding bernie that she wasn't establishment...

you can't make that shit up.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:The most absurd politician this week had to be hillary scolding bernie that she wasn't establishment...

you can't make that shit up.

Yaaayyy team! We agree again! It's just as bizarre as hearing Carly Fiorina brag about her management of Hewlett Packard.

2seaoat

I get to watch the Debate and then SNL......wow....what fun.

I expect at least three bubble boy references.

Sal

Sal

Hahahaha ....

.... Doctor Ben got lost on the way to the stage.

2seaoat

Rubio is getting gutted by Chris.......I would pay admission for this.

Sal

Sal

Kasich is a wet blanket.

Stick a fork in him.

2seaoat

Kasich got a North Korea question.....not his strength, but Trump nailed it making China part of the answer.....Trump is doing well....poor Rubio......

Kasich kicked asz on immigration....courage....love it.

dumpcare

Cristie is doing pretty good and Rubio did run from the gang of 8.

2seaoat

Rubio has been gutted with the memorized sound bites.....he looks like a joke.

dumpcare

Believe me I have not been drinking or smoking mj tonight, but is Trump making more sense tonight?

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Rubio has been gutted with the memorized sound bites.....he looks like a joke.

He is not answering the questions presented, Christie is correct.

2seaoat

Trump has stolen the show......I think we are seeing the real Trump now......very impressive. His Korea answer blew away all the so called experts. Rubio looks like a rube.....an inexperienced fool who has a tape which he repeats, and Chris nailed him....nobody will look at him the same.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinsky wrote:Hahahaha ....

.... Doctor Ben got lost on the way to the stage.

I have been watching the Republican debate. I don't think anyone has asked Dr. Carson a single question.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Also, Rubio seems only to be able to criticize the President...many more negatives than positives.

Sal

Sal

Why hasn't anyone put Rubio in a headlock and given him noogies?

I ask this question in all seriousness.

2seaoat

Rubio is a clown.....I never saw how much of a bubble boy he is until chris pointed it out.......like one of those old phone message recorders....he just repeats canned responses.

Sal

Sal

Marco = twerp

dumpcare

I just switched to a rerun of SNL, but it is opening with George Bush.

2seaoat

This debate actually was much better than the prior clown shows. Rubio remains the clown tonight.

2seaoat

Rubio and Cruz got crushed tonight. Kasich, Chris, Jeb, and Trump did well.....poor Carson finally found out what a black candidate in a Republican Party is for......window dressing.

2seaoat

Larry David and Bernie on SNL........perfect.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Rubio and Cruz got crushed tonight.  Kasich, Chris, Jeb, and Trump did well.....poor Carson finally found out what a black candidate in a Republican Party is for......window dressing.

The post-debate analyzers said Rubio is not ready for prime-time yet. I felt that way several debates ago.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum