Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferguson Police Chief resigns. Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot.

+4
2seaoat
KarlRove
Wordslinger
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Markle also keeps insisting that the victim was shot in the back.  I believe he was shot numerous times; don't recall that particular claim as even being relevant.  The grand jury was tainted; that much has been established.  The prosecutor admitted he allowed testimony that he knew was false.

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 4 AnimatedLaughterPink

The subject is the killing of an unarmed teenager.  Why do you laugh?

Post the truth and you'd start to understand.  But...you just mess around don't you.

No sir.  I don't mess around.  I'm dead serious about not tolerating white racists like you Semi-Sane, "I KNOW NOSSING" Markle.

I understand the perspective that Wilson believed he had no other choice but to shoot Brown.  What I don't understand is how the subject is laughable to white racist bastards like you.  Again, where have you faulted the white racist crooked cops of Ferguson and their racist, thieving bosses who pushed policing for profit for decades?  Why have you omitted voicing a single line of your displeasure over those facts?

You need to get your white sheet and hood cleaned and pressed.

Your desperation is duly noted.  As you well know, I am laughing at the poster.

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 4 Socratestoo

I understand who you are laughing at.  But once again, the subject is the death of a teenager. You laugh because you have no respect for human life ... unless it's white.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Markle also keeps insisting that the victim was shot in the back.  I believe he was shot numerous times; don't recall that particular claim as even being relevant.  The grand jury was tainted; that much has been established.  The prosecutor admitted he allowed testimony that he knew was false.

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 4 AnimatedLaughterPink

The subject is the killing of an unarmed teenager.  Why do you laugh?

Post the truth and you'd start to understand.  But...you just mess around don't you.

No sir.  I don't mess around.  I'm dead serious about not tolerating white racists like you Semi-Sane, "I KNOW NOSSING" Markle.

I understand the perspective that Wilson believed he had no other choice but to shoot Brown.  What I don't understand is how the subject is laughable to white racist bastards like you.  Again, where have you faulted the white racist crooked cops of Ferguson and their racist, thieving bosses who pushed policing for profit for decades?  Why have you omitted voicing a single line of your displeasure over those facts?

You need to get your white sheet and hood cleaned and pressed.

Your desperation is duly noted.  As you well know, I am laughing at the poster.

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 4 Socratestoo

I understand who you are laughing at.  But once again, the subject is the death of a teenager. You laugh because you have no respect for human life ... unless it's white.

...and unless it is unborn.

Markle

Markle

Nothing but whiners. Who is surprised?

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 4 AnimatedWhining

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum