Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferguson Police Chief resigns. Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot.

+4
2seaoat
KarlRove
Wordslinger
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:If you want to place blame for the shooting, better look to the shooter(s).

If you want to look at motivation, better to look to the people who established the Ferguson PD as the enforcement arm of institutionalized racism, rather than those who point that out.  

Motivation to kill? Moral, ethical and rational individuals do not kill innocent people doing their job. Ferguson diffeniently has problems, and racism is a two way street. Bring black does not justify criminal behaviour and bring white does not justify being oppressive.

Pointing out institutional racism and the policies that empower it is not racism, or race-baiting, or fanning the flames of racism, or any of the other bullshit smoke screens you apologists like to throw up.

I am not justifying violence in any way, shape or form.

But, if you want to find the motivation that ignites these communities to lash out, you need to go to the root cause -
institutional racism, not the people who acknowledge it's existence and protest against it.

Lashing out with violence has a root cause.....amoral unethical behaviour. You are the one being an apologist. You are offering up reasons for criminally violent behaviour.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 3/12/2015, 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:OMG.....Wordslinger  justified the shootings....racial inequality.

Every once in a while the real, hate filled Wordslinger we all know and love comes to the surface.

Doubtful I have ever known anyone filled with so much hate for this country. He has to feel that he was terribly treated in his childhood or in business to hate so many. I really pity him.

Sal

Sal

Motivation does not equal justification.

Sorry about your deficient comprehension.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:If you want to place blame for the shooting, better look to the shooter(s).

If you want to look at motivation, better to look to the people who established the Ferguson PD as the enforcement arm of institutionalized racism, rather than those who point that out.

Motivation to kill? Moral, ethical and rational individuals do not kill innocent people doing their job. Ferguson diffeniently has problems, and racism is a two way street. Bring black does not justify criminal behaviour and bring white does not justify being oppressive.

Pointing out institutional racism and the policies that empower it is not racism, or race-baiting, or fanning the flames of racism, or any of the other bullshit smoke screens you apologists like to throw up.

I am not justifying violence in any way, shape or form.

But, if you want to find the motivation that ignites these communities to lash out, you need to go to the root cause - institutional racism, not the people who acknowledge it's existence and protest against it.

No, you need to go to the race baiters who typically, jumped in fostering scenarios which were flat out lies. It continues today with not only the citizens but the Hollywood elite and pathetically our Congress.

LIES are what started the riots in Ferguson and the race baiters are the ones who fueled those fires and who totally blew it out of proportion INTENTIONALLY to cause more problems to further line their coffers.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

No, you need to go to the race baiters who typically, jumped in fostering scenarios which were flat out lies.  It continues today with not only the citizens but the Hollywood elite and pathetically our Congress.

LIES are what started the riots in Ferguson and the race baiters are the ones who fueled those fires and who totally blew it out of proportion INTENTIONALLY to cause more problems to further line their coffers.

Why must you pretend that black people are stupid?

They know well the racist policies that are the lifeblood of institutionalized racism.

They live with them every single day.

Your pathetic smokescreen only serves to validate your intolerance in your own syphilitic mind.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, you need to go to the race baiters who typically, jumped in fostering scenarios which were flat out lies.  It continues today with not only the citizens but the Hollywood elite and pathetically our Congress.

Why must you pretend that black people are stupid?

They know well the racist policies that are the lifeblood of institutionalized racism.

They live with them every single day.

Your pathetic smokescreen only serves to validate your intolerance in your own syphilitic mind.

Where did I say black people are stupid.

Thank you for pointing out that your post is weak and invalid by resorting to childish name calling.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
Where did I say black people are stupid.

Give it a rest.

Pretending that evil libruls are pulling the wool over the stupid African-American's eyes and that if they'd only wise up they'd see that conservatives are looking out for their best interests, is one of the oldest and lamest tropes in the GOP's playbook.

Maybe it serves to validate your own intolerance, but everyone else is just insulted at the stupidity.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:Motivation does not equal justification.

No comprehension problems.....you said, "motivation that ignites these communities to lash out" you are justifying their actions. They are LASHING out but doing so with violence. Not unlike the looting, burning of buildings, and fighting that occured previously. I realize it is not every protestor behaving with such disregard, nonetheless it is occurring.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

No comprehension problems.....you said, "motivation that ignites these communities to lash out" you are justifying their actions.

No, I am not.

... and, anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension skills can see that.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No comprehension problems.....you said, "motivation that ignites these communities to lash out" you are justifying their actions.

No, I am not.

... and, anyone with a modicum of reading comprehension skills can see that.

Perhaps you should find a term other than....lash out....being used on a thread discussing the ambush of two policemen.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama Sharpton and holder stirred this up

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Obama Sharpton and holder stirred this up

More kaka from Kakaville.  Not Obama, Sharpton or Holder told the Ferguson PD to give more tickets to blacks to raise city revenues.  Reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
KarlRove wrote:Obama Sharpton and holder stirred this up

More kaka from Kakaville.  Not Obama, Sharpton or Holder told the Ferguson PD to give more tickets to blacks to raise city revenues.  Reality.

Well that is a killing offense, to a thug.

Markle

Markle

Live, on site interview with 18 year old senior high school student demonstrating in Ferguson.

Proving FACTS do not matter.

When asked, he had no remorse for the two officers ambushed last night.

The same young man stated that if Darren Wilson was in prison, none of this would have happened and that Michael Brown was innocent.

What are they talking about in his school?

Even racist Eric Holder found Michael Brown was attacking Wilson and Wilson had done nothing wrong.

How will race relations and this tragedy ever pass with this type of thinking?

2seaoat

Even racist Eric Holder found Michael Brown was attacking Wilson and Wilson had done nothing wrong.

Please show me where he made that conclusion. The feds chose not to prosecute. The civil suit will allow us to say with much more certainty if any wrong was committed.

In regard to connecting protesters and who actually took shots at police......please tell us who did the shooting? Until you stop making stuff up, I will be here.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Live, on site interview with 18 year old senior high school student demonstrating in Ferguson.

Proving FACTS do not matter.

When asked, he had no remorse for the two officers ambushed last night.

The same young man stated that if Darren Wilson was in prison, none of this would have happened and that Michael Brown was innocent.

What are they talking about in his school?

How will race relations and this tragedy ever pass with this type of thinking?

Considering the racist policing-for-profit's long history in Ferguson, this student's attitude about the wounded cops is understandable, if skewed.  The kid has grown up in a world where white cops were his enemy.

Once again, Semi-sane, "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle picks through the news, finds something he wants to use to put down the poor, or a racial minority, and hammers away.  How many protestors weren't interviewed for their opinions about Michael Brown/Darren Wilson?

As has been stated many times in this forum, the killing of unarmed teenager Michael Brown by Wilson really isn't the heart of the Ferguson conflict -- it was simply the straw that broke the camel's back.  All but two of the Ferguson cops were in on the predatory policing-for-profit that targeted Ferguson's black population.  And maybe the two black cops were in on it too -- I don't know.

Racists like "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle, and Meghan Kelly and the fascists at FOX NEWS, want to keep the subject on Wilson's emerging from federal investigation without being charged, and omit entirely any discussion of the racist and predatory police department in Ferguson.

On FOX, they've chosen to attack the way the Justice Department released the sharply negative report of Ferguson's policing for profit.  FOX thinks the report should not have been made public, and that a secret Justice Department agent should have been placed at the head of Ferguson's PD, to "quietly" manage a "proper" transition.

In other words, when a crooked municipality conducts outrageous racial crime -- extortion, theft, and racial harassment -- the discovery of such acts shouldn't be publicized.  It should be kept secret ...  uh huh.  Yeah.

What ever happened to tar and feathering criminals and riding them out of town on rails -- like they did when America had a real sense of morality?

Well Mr. "I KNOW NOSSING," it appears from the rising number of attempted cop assasinations -- NY, Washington, Ferguson, etc., -- as long as our militarized racist, and overtly aggressive and violent law enforcement officers continue to make we the people believe we are their victims, and not our protectors, there will be blood. 

Historically, Americans have never tolerated bad cops.  Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:

No comprehension problems.....you said, "motivation that ignites these communities to lash out" you are justifying their actions. They are LASHING  out but doing so with violence. Not unlike the looting, burning of buildings, and fighting that occured previously. I realize it is not every protestor behaving with such disregard, nonetheless it is occurring.

But it was the ENTIRE police department that participated -- whole heartedly according to the inner-department emails -- in predatory policing for profit scams that targeted Ferguson's ENTIRE black population for DECADES.  And you are aghast that some of the victims are ready to kill the crooked cops? 

Face reality Joani, crooked cops are crooks.  Why in hell are you pulling for these uniformed, armed bastards, instead of the people of Ferguson?  I'd truly like your answer!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

No comprehension problems.....you said, "motivation that ignites these communities to lash out" you are justifying their actions. They are LASHING  out but doing so with violence. Not unlike the looting, burning of buildings, and fighting that occured previously. I realize it is not every protestor behaving with such disregard, nonetheless it is occurring.

But it was the ENTIRE police department that participated -- whole heartedly according to the inner-department emails -- in predatory policing for profit scams that targeted Ferguson's ENTIRE black population for DECADES.  And you are aghast that some of the victims are ready to kill the crooked cops? 

Face reality Joani, crooked cops are crooks.  Why in hell are you pulling for these uniformed, armed bastards, instead of the people of Ferguson?  I'd truly like your answer!

Yes, I'm aghast at the idea of killing cops or anyone because you are dissatisfied. There are legal ways to handle the situation. I'm just as aghasted that you considered Brown an innocent kid after watching him commit a strong armed robbery. Do you think that was his first time bullying someone to get what he wanted, his first criminal act, or more like typical behaviour for him?

You tell me why a vigilante approach is the answer?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joani:  You wrote:  Yes, I'm aghast at the idea of killing cops or anyone because you are dissatisfied. There are legal ways to handle the situation. I'm just as aghasted that you considered Brown an innocent kid after watching him commit a strong armed robbery. Do you think that was his first time bullying someone to get what he wanted, his first criminal act, or more like typical behaviour for him?

Innocent or not, Brown was an unarmed teenager gunned down by a racist cop.  The Department of Justice report makes it clear that all the white cops on Ferguson's PD were racists.  But frankly, as you very well know, Brown's killing is not the heart of the conflict -- the policing-for-profit is what this unrest is really all about.  And it was triggered by Brown's killing. 

And I'm with you 100% that the current situation should be handled legally and not by assassins.

When are you and your rabid republican cohorts going to switch the subject from Wilson's exoneration, to the crooked cop infestation in Ferguson?

Brown's death at the hands of Wilson is no longer news.  The current situation of Ferguson's citizenry vs. Ferguson's crooked, racist cops, is the one we need to consider.
Reality.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:Joani:  You wrote:  Yes, I'm aghast at the idea of killing cops or anyone because you are dissatisfied. There are legal ways to handle the situation. I'm just as aghasted that you considered Brown an innocent kid after watching him commit a strong armed robbery. Do you think that was his first time bullying someone to get what he wanted, his first criminal act, or more like typical behaviour for him?

Innocent or not, Brown was an unarmed teenager gunned down by a racist cop.  The Department of Justice report makes it clear that all the white cops on Ferguson's PD were racists.  But frankly, as you very well know, Brown's killing is not the heart of the conflict -- the policing-for-profit is what this unrest is really all about.  And it was triggered by Brown's killing. 

And I'm with you 100% that the current situation should be handled legally and not by assassins.

When are you and your rabid republican cohorts going to switch the subject from Wilson's exoneration, to the crooked cop infestation in Ferguson?

Brown's death at the hands of Wilson is no longer news.  The current situation of Ferguson's citizenry vs. Ferguson's crooked, racist cops, is the one we need to consider.
Reality.

Typical! You left out the part where Brown, the 6' 300# 18 year old attacked the cop.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy. That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan. Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone. I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist. Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy.  That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan.  Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?  

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone.  I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist.  Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Absolutely not..... I characterized his behaviour as that of a thug because he had just committed a strong armed robbery. I don't condone criminal activity based on color.....I leave that for you, the black defender no matter what.

You are the one that consistently wants to give "dark pigmented" guilty thugs a break, while name calling whites and accusing them of being in the Klan. It's all about race with you...not about actions.

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault. If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

The cops that were shot were not from Ferguson.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy.  That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan.  Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?  

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone.  I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist.  Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Absolutely not..... I characterized his behaviour as that of a thug because he had just committed a strong armed robbery. I don't condone criminal activity based on color.....I leave that for you, the black defender no matter what.

You are the one that consistently wants to give "dark pigmented" guilty thugs a break, while name calling whites and accusing them of being in the Klan. It's all about race with you...not about actions.

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault.  If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

How would anyone have known where those white cops standing in front of the Ferguson PD in helmets and flak jackets were from?

And who's sure the shooters were black?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault.  If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

How would anyone have known where those white cops standing in front of the Ferguson PD in helmets and flak jackets were from?

Who cares as long as you shoot a cop.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Who cares as long as you shoot a cop.

Yes, you have a good point.  This is a war the cops wanted, I think.

And they will lose.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum