Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ferguson Police Chief resigns. Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot.

+4
2seaoat
KarlRove
Wordslinger
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy. That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan. Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone. I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist. Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy.  That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan.  Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?  

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone.  I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist.  Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Absolutely not..... I characterized his behaviour as that of a thug because he had just committed a strong armed robbery. I don't condone criminal activity based on color.....I leave that for you, the black defender no matter what.

You are the one that consistently wants to give "dark pigmented" guilty thugs a break, while name calling whites and accusing them of being in the Klan. It's all about race with you...not about actions.

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault. If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

The cops that were shot were not from Ferguson.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Typical of you to blame the victim and to characterize someone with dark pigmented skin as a "thug", just because he happened to be a big guy.  That didn't keep him from getting shot to death by a punk racist cop with probable ties to the local Klan.  Tell me...what was the purpose of leaving his lifeless body in the street for FOUR HOURS after he was dead?  

As for the sniper, it could have been anyone.  I suspect that not all the police in Ferguson are racist.  Maybe some of them were inclined to speak out, and maybe they were silenced.

Absolutely not..... I characterized his behaviour as that of a thug because he had just committed a strong armed robbery. I don't condone criminal activity based on color.....I leave that for you, the black defender no matter what.

You are the one that consistently wants to give "dark pigmented" guilty thugs a break, while name calling whites and accusing them of being in the Klan. It's all about race with you...not about actions.

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault.  If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

How would anyone have known where those white cops standing in front of the Ferguson PD in helmets and flak jackets were from?

And who's sure the shooters were black?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

A dead lifeless body in the street for 4 hours. I have no clue. Either way you would find fault.  If they moved him quickly you would bitch about not preserving evidence. I don'the know how many officer involved shooting deaths have occurred in Ferguson....and that lack of experience would cause delays.

How would anyone have known where those white cops standing in front of the Ferguson PD in helmets and flak jackets were from?

Who cares as long as you shoot a cop.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Yes, you have a good point.  This is a war the cops wanted, I think.

And they will lose.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And they will lose.

I think the Police force should be disbanded .....let the residents handle the outcome. I doubt there would be business owners staying and certainly no anarchy in Ferguson.

2seaoat

I think the Police force should be disbanded

I agree. The County can patrol, and until the town get their act together, they should pay the County to patrol their streets. This is done all over America. I had a friend who was a captain on the Sheriff's police in a big County where the town had such trouble running their own police department, that they contracted with the county and he was the chief of that town, but all police were trained at the county level, and followed the county chain of command. We agree. Shut it down.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I think the Police force should be disbanded

I agree.  The County can patrol, and until the town get their act together, they should pay the County to patrol their streets.  This is done all over America.  I had a friend who was a captain on the Sheriff's police in a big County where the town had such trouble running their own police department, that they contracted with the county and he was the chief of that town, but all police were trained at the county level, and followed the county chain of command.  We agree.  Shut it down.

Couldn't agree more.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

It looks like we all agree that Ferguson's PD should be disbanded completely.

And I'm sure the people of Ferguson feel the same.

For sure, trust will not be re-established between the crooked, racist cops of Ferguson and their former victims.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:It looks like we all agree that Ferguson's PD should be disbanded completely.

For sure, trust will not be re-established between the crooked, racist cops of Ferguson and their former victims.

At which time, Wordslinger will invest heavily in liquor stores, stop and shop stores and appliance stores.

Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And they will lose.

Probably so....cops don't ambush people, loot stores, and burn buildings. Residents will be hard pressed to earn a living in Ferguson.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:It looks like we all agree that Ferguson's PD should be disbanded completely.

At which time, Wordslinger will invest heavily in liquor stores, stop and shop stores and appliance stores.

Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened.

Oh yes they do, Semi-Sane "I KNOW NOSSING!" Markle.  They've been fleeced by crooked white cops and a crooked government for decades.  You want to blame the whole calamity on "outsiders" who came to Ferguson to exploit the dead, unarmed teenager conflict.  But it didn't start with Sharpton, or Obama, or Holder.  It started when arrogant, racist white people just like you thought it would be great to target the black citizens of Ferguson for revenues, and Policing-for-profit got its start.  That's "the truth of what happened." Once the game started to pay off, these southern white bastards from Dixie wrote racist emails to each other, openly, attesting to just how much they enjoyed their work.

You wrote:  "Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened."  Do you realize how racist and demeaning that statement is?
And since they're African Americans, you're sure that on their own the place will be nothing but "liquor stores, stop and shop stores, and appliance stores."
After your racist statement about Latinos, and what you've written here, your lily white ass stands out as clearly as that of Parker Rice, chanting the anti-N_____R traditional song of the SAE.

However, even if you're sarcastic, racist prediction were to come true, it would still be better for the people of Ferguson than living as permanent victims of predatory white cops.

And of course you don't see yourself a white supremacist.  Your Mr. "I KNOW NOSSING."

You really are the gift that never stops giving!

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

And they will lose.

Probably so....cops don't ambush  people, loot stores, and burn buildings.  Residents will be hard pressed to earn a living in Ferguson.

Ferguson, as a community, is finished for years to come.

There has been much said about the percentage of officers who are white. I want to know the qualifications to be an officer and how many of the applicants have been black and rejected because they could not qualify.

I have to admit how sad it is that so many of those protesting, seemingly intelligent people, still believe that Brown was shot in the back and had his hands up. One apparently reasonable speaking woman said she didn't care that two officers were shot.

This could cure the problem.

Semi-retired President Obama should have a come to Jesus meeting with his good buddy Al Sharpton. Al Sharpton would then go to Ferguson, lead a march and then hold a press conference with as many media outlets as possible.

Then Al Sharpton tells the crowd that Brown was NOT surrendering, he did NOT have his hands up and that he was charging Daren Wilson. Have AL tell them the way to a better life.

Then have the other race baiters deliver the same message around the country. Of course it won't happen, President Obama has shown that this current state of chaos.

2seaoat

The truth will be known after the civil trial and witnesses can be cross examined. Until then all we have is prosecutors who have used their discretion not to proceed with the higher standard of beyond a reasonable doubt. Like OJ, the civil trial will have a more likely than not standard. It will be great to actually listen to witnesses, and not get the evidence manipulated one way or the other.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

There was an interview today on CNN I think. She was a white woman who ran a store specializing in clothing and other things that had "I heart Ferguson" on them. Got figure.

Anyway she said that until all this hit the fan she had no idea that there was such unhappiness in the town. See, here's the thing, in situations like this in many places across the country, right here in the panhandle there are overlapping areas of civic life where blacks and whites participate together and then there are areas that are basically exclusive to each race.

This woman did not have a clue about the crazy system that was all around her but went unseen because it was a problem felt in the black community not in hers.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened.

The truth will be known after the civil trial and witnesses can be cross examined.  Until then all we have is prosecutors who have used their discretion not to proceed with the higher standard of beyond a reasonable doubt.  Like OJ, the civil trial will have a more likely than not standard.  It will be great to actually listen to witnesses, and not get the evidence manipulated one way or the other.

That's what you said about the grand jury, "when all the facts are known", THEN you said there should be a federal investigation, which our racist United States Attorney General Eric Holder did and the results were unequivocal. Michael Brown had attacked Darren Wilson, Brown was attacking Darren Wilson, Brown was NEVER shot in the back and Brown NEVER had his hands up.

Your reach to O.J. Simpson is comical and desperate at best.

That you support riots, shootings and worse is despicable. These actions, the costs to Ferguson in property damage and reputation are what you support. Disgusting!

2seaoat

Mr. Markle needs to pay attention. I have argued from the git go that a trial is all I want. It can be initiated by a grand jury, it can be initiated by the SA despite the reluctance of a Grand Jury, It can be the feds finding a civil rights violation, or it can be by civil trial. The parents have said they will be filing a civil case. It will allow for the trial which I have been seeking which will allow witness testimony under oath, and the right to cross examination. The threshold of proof is much easier in that was the violation more likely than not. Here there would be a wrongful death civil action with at least one count being the negligence of the Police officer. Whole different animal which convicted OJ, and does not have to meet the beyond a reasonable doubt standard.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Half the citizens of Ferguson still do not know, or accept, the truth of what happened.

The truth will be known after the civil trial and witnesses can be cross examined.  Until then all we have is prosecutors who have used their discretion not to proceed with the higher standard of beyond a reasonable doubt.  Like OJ, the civil trial will have a more likely than not standard.  It will be great to actually listen to witnesses, and not get the evidence manipulated one way or the other.

That's what you said about the grand jury, "when all the facts are known", THEN you said there should be a federal investigation, which our racist United States Attorney General Eric Holder did and the results were unequivocal.  Michael Brown had attacked Darren Wilson, Brown was attacking Darren Wilson, Brown was NEVER shot in the back and Brown NEVER had his hands up.

Your reach to O.J. Simpson is comical and desperate at best.

That you support riots, shootings and worse is despicable.  These actions, the costs to Ferguson in property damage and reputation are what you support.  Disgusting!

Far deadlier and more disgusting is your consistent support for the crooked cops of Ferguson. But what else should we expect from someone who writes "I KNOW NOSSING!" referring to a Latino elected official.

No one here, not even me, has been in favor of the attempted cop assasinations in Ferguson.  Both our President and the Attorney General have castigated the shooter(s).

But you have not once acknowledged the crimes of the crooked, racist cops, city council, courts and Mayor of Ferguson.  Maybe you can explain why?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle also keeps insisting that the victim was shot in the back. I believe he was shot numerous times; don't recall that particular claim as even being relevant. The grand jury was tainted; that much has been established. The prosecutor admitted he allowed testimony that he knew was false.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:Markle also keeps insisting that the victim was shot in the back.  I believe he was shot numerous times; don't recall that particular claim as even being relevant.  The grand jury was tainted; that much has been established.  The prosecutor admitted he allowed testimony that he knew was false.

Yes, and according to you.....Michael Brown who was videoed committing a strong armed robbery, attacked a cop and tried to get his gun was a completely innocent child. Innocent, in your mind, only because he was black. 

How many eye witnesses said Brown was shot in the back while on his knees with his hands up? How many changed their eye witness testimony after the autopsy report?

2seaoat

The trial is going to surprise a great many people who think they know the truth. Cross examination and real evidence for all to see we allow a jury to make a decision on ALL the facts either side wishes to introduce. It is a huge step to understanding what happened. We know basically nothing right now. A trial gets us closer to the truth.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:Markle also keeps insisting that the victim was shot in the back.  I believe he was shot numerous times; don't recall that particular claim as even being relevant.  The grand jury was tainted; that much has been established.  The prosecutor admitted he allowed testimony that he knew was false.

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 3 AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Ferguson Police Chief resigns.  Thugs move into Ferguson to riot, loot and two police are shot. - Page 3 AnimatedLaughterPink

The subject is the killing of an unarmed teenager.  Why do you laugh?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

An unarmed 6'  300#   18 year old that committed a strong armed robbery,  then assaulted a cop and tried to take his gun. Yes, he was unarmed.  I suspect, after his actions that day, he was ready to change his ways and peacefully give up. Right!

You would never entertain the idea he was going to charge the cop and finish the fight he started.  No, the poor innocent unarmed child would never do anything wrong.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Post the truth and you'd start to understand. But...you just mess around don't you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum