Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The Council of Foreign Relations are the preeminent authorities on Foreign Relations. Their magazine was the place where all scholars have read since I was in graduate school. We can only link one article a month, but I have linked an article and conversation with Bashar al-Assad the Syrian President. This interview has critical points which he backs up what more experts are saying.......there are very specific interest groups behind the curtain manipulating Middle East affairs:

Opposition means national; it means working for the interests of the Syrian people. It cannot be an opposition if it’s a puppet of Qatar or Saudi Arabia or any Western country, including the United States, paid from the outside. It should be Syrian. We have a national opposition. I’m not excluding it; I’m not saying every opposition is not legitimate. But you have to separate the national and the puppets. Not every dialogue is fruitful.

1. A clear indication that people behind the curtain are manipulating the current crisis.

At the end, can you negotiate with al Qaeda, and others? They are not ready to negotiate; they have their own plan. The reconciliation that we started and Mr. de Mistura is going to continue is the practical solution on the ground. This is the first point. Second, you have to implement the Security Council resolution, no. 2170, on al-Nusra and ISIS, which was issued a few months ago, and this resolution is very clear about preventing anyone from supporting these factions militarily, financially, or logistically. Yet this is what Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and Qatar are still doing. If it’s not implemented, we cannot talk about a real solution, because there will be obstacles as long as they spend money. So this is how we can start. Third, the Western countries should remove the umbrella still referred to by some as “supporting the moderate opposition.” They know we have mainly al Qaeda, ISIS, and al-Nusra.

2. Do you see his clear indication that there are countries behind the curtain who are supporting the very terrorist we are fighting and they call themselves are allies.....but most importantly.....the illusion of a moderate opposition in Syria has been supplemented and exchanged by Al Queda, ISIS, al Nusra.

Yet we want to have Americans shed blood once again to prop up those behind the curtain. Please read this article......It will give you insight on the complexities which so many have over simplified and continue to put America at risk........There are people responsible for the criminal enterprises known as Al Queda and ISIS.

Also pay attention who the new player is in Syria:
So everything that Iran is doing ... ?
Of course, in full cooperation with the Syrian government, and that’s always the case.

http://www.foreignaffairs.com/discussions/interviews/syrias-president-speaks

2seaoat

So what do you think Israel’s agenda is?
They are supporting the rebels in Syria. It’s very clear. Because whenever we make advances in some place, they make an attack in order to undermine the army. It’s very clear. That’s why some in Syria joke: “How can you say that al Qaeda doesn’t have an air force? They have the Israeli air force.”

2seaoat

But you see in Iraq how hard that is. It is now very difficult for the government to control all the Shiite militias that were empowered during the war.
There’s a very important reason in Iraq: it’s because Paul Bremer didn’t create a constitution for the state; he created one for factions. Whereas in Syria, why did the army stand fast for four years in spite of this embargo, this war, tens of countries around the world attacking Syria and supporting the rebels? Because it has a real constitution, a real, secular constitution. That is the reason. In Iraq, it is sectarian. When you talk about a sectarian constitution, it’s not a constitution.

This is the guy who the Bush administration had draw up a flawed constituition which most have argued for years, yet on this forum with checker players who know nothing about foreign affairs and a great deal about the steady diet of propaganda by the folks behind the curtain.....our current President gets blamed for clear flaws which ruptured as soon as the American occupation left, now compare those attempts by the Bush Administration to the Truman administration state department in Japan and Germany......when a President did not know the difference between Shia and Sunni.......and brought us to war which made no sense.....did we really think Bremer's screw ups would be any different.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:So what do you think Israel’s agenda is?
They are supporting the rebels in Syria. It’s very clear. Because whenever we make advances in some place, they make an attack in order to undermine the army. It’s very clear. That’s why some in Syria joke: “How can you say that al Qaeda doesn’t have an air force? They have the Israeli air force.”

If Netanyahu is undermining American interests in the region, we should cut every penny Congress gives to Israel, and not give them one more thin dime.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbVN9zNhWmLi4aXWnW0VJdXZmB4Ge1P2lrIb3BQR7VKrI4LoJ5

I say I have less reason to believe the allegations of a man who has little to no control of his people, much less his army. Since he says he believes in compromise... Perhaps he should turn over a 10-20 mile wide region between his country and Israel over to the United Nations to control if he thinks the Israeli's are the problem. Problem solved.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqprkIfJgu4

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

Both you guys have neither the comprehension nor the ability to read Foreign Affairs magazine, of which I have a subscription to and have for several years.

2seaoat

If Netanyahu is undermining American interests in the region, we should cut every penny Congress gives to Israel, and not give them one more thin dime.

It is more complex than that.....the line is blurred between the interests of the nation state Israel, and the interests of the nation state America. We do not have a mirror image of interests. Saudi Arabia and Turkey are as much of a problem as Iran. The point made abundantly clear in this great interview is that the level of comprehension of most talking heads and propagandist, and their shills in Congress of the complexities is non existent. Where we are winning is the patient and careful steps of leadership provided by this administration. Modernity is coming......the ruthless dictators and monarchies can hide, but they cannot defeat modernity. We cannot tap dance to a tune played by Turkey, Israel, or Saudi Arabia, and we most certainly cannot do the same with Iran. Isis is simply a criminal enterprise being controlled from behind the curtain, and quite capable of morphing into what the foolish zealots believe.....not understanding that they are simple tools in a broader campaign, and who will be squashed like a bug when the time comes. We cannot get the mistaken notion that we alone must squash the bug.......I would rather expose behind the curtain and solve the source.

2seaoat

Both you guys have neither the comprehension nor the ability to read Foreign Affairs magazine, of which I have a subscription to and have for several years.

When I lived in Mexico my magazines and newspapers would always disappear. You see in Mexico in the rural areas they would use magazines and newspaper for toilet paper. So please pace, do not think you can absorb knowledge by wiping your butt with your Foreign Affairs magazine subscription and then talking through your butt. Comprehension begins by reading the articles.....try it, and you can go to the store and get some Northern bathroom tissue so your asz may quit posting foreign affair nonsense here.

KarlRove wrote:Both you guys have neither the comprehension nor the ability to read Foreign Affairs magazine, of which I have a subscription to and have for several years.

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwJm4f1rV0jqiCjL5R6lcGFn7sEcWgvBXkUFXzKvm6T23fYvrnJg

I hope the two you're referring to are Seaoat and Z.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMnNAGLAc_w

Smile

2seaoat

I hope the two you're referring to are Seaoat and Z.

I think that would be correct as Pace is ripping off another page in the bathroom.

2seaoat wrote:I hope the two you're referring to are Seaoat and Z.

I think that would be correct as Pace is ripping off another page in the bathroom.

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwme0s-2dXPjkg1HUct1wFiOsjU1riPCWxe3V_nN7Zhg7fOffG

That explains why you had so much problem comprehending those magazines when you were south of the border.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ezy50aY6Bg

Laughing

2seaoat

I prefer Northern toilet paper and online reading today.......I tried using a Dell laptop once in an Iowa outhouse, but Joni Ernst said to put bread bags over my head and feet......that explained the hundreds of dead Iowans scattered around the outhouse with bags over their heads.

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbBuojiC9EUESVQI1guxV8g6fpsQFXKicsELpIV3NaUBU5GzyKDQ

They weren't Iowans.

They were publically educated inner city liberals from Chicago.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4d7Wp9kKjA

Laughing

2seaoat

They had to outlaw corn mazes in Iowa.......Iowans kept falling off the bluffs of Keokuk and drowning in the Mississippi river with tell tale bread bags over their feet and heads.

2seaoat

You know how the Wonder Bread company got their name......People in St. Louis used to ask......I wonder how those Iowans keep afloat all the way down here.

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7ohijuu0cApqgPz_lLCCfmluPEzJsU-zbnqMfqGkkicn2SBNpUw

So does this mean we're going to continue having me tell you that they're all publically educated inner city liberals from Illinois who grabbed for the breadcrumbs and got tangled up in bread bags as they come to Iowa, because Illinois keeps sending them here as they run their social benefits out in Illinois bankrupt social welfare system?

Or do you want to discuss the solution that I proposed to your inept judgment of the situation this thread is really about?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DSOP81P4Y40

Laughing

2seaoat

They had to outlaw corn mazes in Iowa.......Iowans kept falling off the bluffs of Keokuk and drowning in the Mississippi river with tell tale bread bags over their feet and heads.

followed right away by:

You know how the Wonder Bread company got their name......People in St. Louis used to ask......I wonder how those Iowans keep afloat all the way down here.

followed by Eagle trying to find humor:

So does this mean we're going to continue having me tell you that they're all publically educated inner city liberals from Illinois who grabbed for the breadcrumbs and got tangled up in bread bags as they come to Iowa, because Illinois keeps sending them here as they run their social benefits out in Illinois bankrupt social welfare system?

Does anybody doubt that some on this forum are incapable of understanding complex issues in the Middle East which are serious and being able to distinguish the propaganda which is simply hilarious......

2seaoat

As John and Butchmeup stood up and said if we could only put boots on the ground to help the "moderate" forces in Syria.....foreign relation experts around the world were scratching their head......who were they talking about? Even the dictator in Syria wants America in the game.....because they all want to stop or slow modernity in the middle east as they all are puppets put in place by Colonial interests at the end of the first World War who have ALL exploited their people and repressed true democracy......the middle east is complex, and we cannot allow the scardy cats and small bus crowd to define American interest where none can be found........a vacuum is a very good thing...it sucks the dirt and grime from my carpet, and it will do the same in the Middle East.

2seaoat wrote:They had to outlaw corn mazes in Iowa.......Iowans kept falling off the bluffs of Keokuk and drowning in the Mississippi river with tell tale bread bags over their feet and heads.

followed right away by:

followed by Eagle trying to find humor:

Does anybody doubt that some on this forum are incapable of understanding complex issues in the Middle East which are serious and being able to distinguish the propaganda which is simply hilarious......

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPXfizFIa1K__6B0eWUmpaVzIr19345eRvEVoNi2zOhm2-pp90

Does anyone believe that you're capable of addressing an idea that would be a possible cure to the allegations of the Syrian issues with Israel instead of obfuscating into a illiterate meandering of meaningless dialogue?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8zyF0ZOy3k

Smile

2seaoat wrote:As John and Butchmeup stood up and said if we could only put boots on the ground to help the "moderate" forces in Syria.....foreign relation experts around the world were scratching their head......who were they talking about?  Even the dictator in Syria wants America in the game.....because they all want to stop or slow modernity in the middle east as they all are puppets put in place by Colonial interests at the end of the first World War who have ALL exploited their people and repressed true democracy......the middle east is complex, and we cannot allow the scardy cats and small bus crowd to define American interest where none can be found........a vacuum is a very good thing...it sucks the dirt and grime from my carpet, and it will do the same in the Middle East.

Foreign Affairs magazine.....let us take the time to read scholarly journals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIU753ONIyiyjQIkQpcjUjyWb-FZJgOs_IxIslwQH-TTPUlgHtLg

See what I mean.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzdWPwVTWsI

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum