Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The link in this thread reveals the all time, in my whole fucking 64 years of living, and including anything I have ever read or seen or heard about, the worst ignorance and stupidity in the history of human beings.

+2
knothead
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I hope I don't have to explain the thread title. If I do then you're hopeless too.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2383237

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

from that blog...

These are no paintings, Allegoricalfact... but topsy-turvy they are - indeed! I guess we could call them "topsy-turvy computer graphic composites". I find it so very appropriate when the media warns us about "GRAPHIC IMAGERY" whenever they publish such appallingly poor, digitized gore. I don't think I need to add much commentary here - as anyone should be able to figure out for him/herself that these two images are entirely computer-generated and cannot possibly depict any sort of reality.

However, I will highlight a few aspects to consider:
-Since 'rescuer A' is seen in different postures in the two images, we can rule out that the two could have been snapped at the exact same instant. Yet, "the Mystery Man" is seen strolling by in almost the exact same spot.
- Rescuers B, C and D appear to be in the exact same postures.
- Is the black-clad rescuer with the blue cap (V?) missing part of his lower left leg?
- Has "victim N°2" lost one - or two legs?
- No one seems to care about poor Jeff Bauman - yet with two severed legs he should deserve some attention, no?

The link in this thread reveals the all time,  in my whole fucking 64 years of living,  and including anything I have ever read or seen or heard about,  the worst ignorance and stupidity in the history of human beings. Boston10
The link in this thread reveals the all time,  in my whole fucking 64 years of living,  and including anything I have ever read or seen or heard about,  the worst ignorance and stupidity in the history of human beings. Boston11

I will now state my conclusions regarding these images of the "Boston Carnage" - and my best guess as to how this psyop was staged/carried out vis-à-vis the real world.

WHAT HAPPENED IN REALITY (a plausible scenario)
A loud yet harmless smoke bomb was detonated by that "LensCrafters" store. A crew of "psyoperatives" immediately created an effective visual diversion (for the - promptly evacuated - crowd in the grandstands across the street) by rushing towards the 'bomb' scene tearing down the barricades and those flags. Another 'crisis-actors' crew, (perhaps with some 'Hollywood-grade' make-up, injuries and bloodstains) exit the "LensCrafters" store and create the visual illusion (for the distant crowd/bystanders) of stricken victims of the blast - by simply throwing themselves down on the pavement behind the hubbub of their barricade-pulling colleagues. Soon, the 'fallen victims' would be surrounded and hidden from public view by 'rescuers' - and whisked off on stretchers and wheelchairs.

WHAT THE MEDIA PRESENTED AS REALITY
As we have now determined beyond reasonable doubt, the image-pool released of this event is nothing but a digital construct crafted in a studio prior to April 15, 2013 - much like the imagery we have of the 9/11 event was crafted prior to September 11, 2001. The imagery would have been pre-planned to resemble (as much as possible) what actually played out in reality in that (most likely controlled / restricted) area. Thus, this Boston event is useful insofar as understanding that such government-backed psyops rely PRIMARILY on forged, computer-generated imagery. It is now high time for the American (and worldwide) public to realize this fundamental fact, which we keep tirelessly exposing at this forum.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I linked you to one page of that blog. Page 21 I believe. You'll notice that the blog goes on for dozens of more pages with the same unbelievable cockamammy stuff in it.

I didn't go looking for this. I was talking to a friend on the phone and asked him if he had seen the photo of Jeff Bauman in the wheelchair.
When he hadn't and asked me to email it to him, I accidentally hit on this page only because I was looking for that photo in google images.
I'm guessing there is website after website and forum after forum all with this same conspiracy shit in them.

knothead

knothead

Bob, people who devote so much energy trying to create boogeymen is something I will never understand . . . . it just makes me . . . . .well . . . . . tired . . . . . . . . for a lack of a better word . . . . I think your thread title sadly describes it very well. I won't try to understand because that would mean I give a shit what this bird brain does as a hobby . . . . and I assure you I do not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If all those people are actors, then who is in the hospital with their legs blown off? Those people have all been identified. Are they actors too?
Are their loved ones actors? The doctors and nurses who treated them and talked to us publically, are they actors too?
How about all the first responders? They would be able to tell fake actors from actually injured people, and since they haven't blown the whistle on all this are they also actors?
Is everybody in this whole fucking world except you, me, teo and chrissy a fucking actor? Are you an actor too, knothead? Hell maybe I'm an actor too and they've hypnotized me to make me think I'm real.

When it was just one person on our forum saying this it didn't worry me.
But to see all these people on this website saying it IS worrying the fuck out of me about the ignorance and stupidity of the American public. Especially since these are not complete morons. They know how to read and write. They seem to have some knowledge of photography.
But they have all brainwashed themselves into the most insane bullshit anyone can conceive of.
And they vote.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages. At first, the infant,
Mewling and puking in the nurse's arms.
And then the whining school-boy, with his satchel
And shining morning face, creeping like snail
Unwillingly to school. And then the lover,
Sighing like furnace, with a woeful ballad
Made to his mistress' eyebrow. Then a soldier,
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth. And then the justice,
In fair round belly with good capon lined,
With eyes severe and beard of formal cut,
Full of wise saws and modern instances;
And so he plays his part. The sixth age shifts
Into the lean and slipper'd pantaloon,
With spectacles on nose and pouch on side,
His youthful hose, well saved, a world too wide
For his shrunk shank; and his big manly voice,
Turning again toward childish treble, pipes
And whistles in his sound. Last scene of all,
That ends this strange eventful history,
Is second childishness and mere oblivion,
Sans teeth, sans eyes, sans taste, sans everything.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Teo,

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't have any comment when Chrissy was telling us the bombing scene was staged with actors and fake blood.
And now when we find out many more people believe that too, you're still not telling us if you believe this.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That's the problem with so-called conspiracy theories...in the minds of certain people, they have all been lumped together, to be discarded on a whim, because people 1) don't want to believe there was a conspiracy, 2) the whole definition of conspiracy theory has been warped...so that seemingly every conspiracy is lumped together into one big hoax...nothing could be further from the truth. Some things really ARE conspiracies. But this is not one of them.

Bob wrote:Teo,

I couldn't help but notice that you didn't have any comment when Chrissy was telling us the bombing scene was staged with actors and fake blood.
And now when we find out many more people believe that too, you're still not telling us if you believe this.

If you don't know by now Chrissy is deranged then God help you. I've been telling you for years the woman is a certifiable lunatic.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob unlike many I entertain the full spectrum of possibility. No in this case I think many people were severely injured. I have seen spilled blood and it quickly does turn dark almost black. The timeline on the pictures though seems rather short so I have little empirical evidence that the blood wasn't real.

It's no different than FTs hologram planes on 911 powered by a hurricane . I look with an open mind and critical thinking.. I am not a conspiracy theorist per se I am an independent thinker.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am not a conspiracy theorist per se I am an independent thinker.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tremendous.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!

knothead

knothead

I am not a conspiracy theorist per se I am an independent thinker.

Thanks for starting my day with a great laugh . . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

knothead wrote: I am not a conspiracy theorist per se I am an independent thinker.

Thanks for starting my day with a great laugh . . . . .

I live to serve..... Razz

Yella

Yella

I believe the News Media would love to try to stage something like this. This horrible event was on every on everyone's TV for a whole week. One can only imagine how much the price for a one minute TV ad would be during this time. Higher than the Superbowl maybe. But gallons of fake blood and staged injuries is far too much for even my twisted, cynical mind to imagine.
I think the CEOs of all the Major Corporations get together to stage many things to push their products but this one just doesn't sell for me.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella

Yella

Dreamsglore wrote:

If you don't know by now Chrissy is deranged then God help you. I've been telling you for years the woman is a certifiable lunatic.

Of course she's a lunatic, but she's OUR lunatic and has given us all hours of entertainment with her views and her interesting musical selections,some of which I have never heard of. Hell, I'm as crazy as a shithouse rat as are most of us or we would be out doing something constructive.
chrissy is also a fine poet although she publishes very little of her poems.
But she ain't much of a Democrat is she. LOL
As for her lunacy I always say it takes one to know one.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Of course she's a lunatic, but she's OUR lunatic and has given us all hours of entertainment with her views and her interesting musical selections,some of which I have never heard of. Hell, I'm as crazy as a shithouse rat as are most of us or we would be out doing something constructive.
chrissy is also a fine poet although she publishes very little of her poems.
But she ain't much of a Democrat is she. LOL
As for her lunacy I always say it takes one to know one.

Yella, that may be one of the sweetest things anyone has every said about me. I thank you from my heart. Smile

Dreamsglore wrote:

The link in this thread reveals the all time,  in my whole fucking 64 years of living,  and including anything I have ever read or seen or heard about,  the worst ignorance and stupidity in the history of human beings. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrWvQQSCrbML_l9Xt2BDK0fGjn93xsROsV1xaNvV4y3yzqnZR3

Yeah but in the end she's not committed to an asylum with a twenty foot tall chain link fence around it like you are.

Now take your meds darlin' and be considerate of the other residents.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum