Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to need to carry extra snacks into the theater for this one, Seaoat

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why? Well for two reasons.

1. The concession stand clerks may be too busy shielding themselves from gunfire to sell me a pack of Milk Duds.

2. And since this could be the last movie I ever see and maybe my last few hours on Earth, I intend to really pig out on all the snacks I like. I may even carry a bottle of Canadian Mist in with me too.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/16/sony-hackers-issue-creepy-warning-to-moviegoers/

2seaoat

I would not worry. If you find ONE additional person sitting through that stupid movie, then you only have to keep an eye on that person. I doubt more than one or two people will be watching this movie. I am beginning to think it is a complicit street theater which enhances Kim and makes this stupid movie money. I would have to be drunk to see this movie, and I no longer drink......when it is on HBO......I will have to be entirely bored to watch it then........some movies scream to be blown up......and I mean literally.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I agree. It's just a blashphemy for anyone to make fun of such a wonderful human being and statesman like the Dear Leader.
Those miserable little hollywood folk are just jealous because they couldn't shoot six holes-in-one the first time they played golf like he did.

2seaoat

I have had three hole in ones and my wife one, so I am jealous......but the movie is dead head central stupid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ya'll may have all those holes-in-one.  But I hold a record that you,  Dear Leader AND Tiger Woods could never beat.
I shot 61 balls into the water through 17 holes at Tiger Point before running out of balls and not being able to complete the round.
That was during the Christmas season three years ago.
And the only round of golf I've played since was at the Goat Ranch in Maggie Valley NC.  That's a literal goat ranch that the hillbilly rancher converted into a golf course when the goat market tanked but still looks more like the goat ranch than a golf course.  I lost all my balls on that round too.  Even though I had consumed plenty of "aiming water" (Canadian Mist) beforehand.
And that's all a true story.  Unlike anything that ever came out of the mouth of the Dear Leader.

I played the tpc sawgrass once and couldn't advance my ball out of a fairway bunker... finally hit back after five tries.

I did hit the seventeenth island green though... but still my worst scoring round ever.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The old friend and his son who played with me on that devastating round three years ago are coming for christmas again next week and want me to play golf with them again.
I told them I'd rather be waterboarded than ever have to play another round of golf.

Make them pick you up... then just ride in the cart drinking beer and running bets. Not the worst day ever.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:Make them pick you up... then just ride in the cart drinking beer and running bets. Not the worst day ever.

I wouldn't be opposed to that. But the only thing I drink is Canadian Mist, no beer.
However, we've all decided to go bowling instead. As of now, I've never lost a ball in a bowling alley yet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just heard a report on CNN that some movie theaters are considering not showing the movie.
If there ever was a case of seaoat's "scaredy cat'ism",  that would have to be the ultimate version of it.

Those gutless assholes probably never heard of this.  And no theater then ever cowered and caved in.  Even though the target of this movie was a helluva lot bigger threat than the punk in North Korea...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Dictator

2seaoat

As of now, I've never lost a ball in a bowling alley yet.

Bob, if you lost 61 balls you are the first person I have EVER golfed with who carry five dozen golf balls.......I have this vision of your golf bag......I see the zippered area where people store jackets filled with old golf balls to the brim......If you were walking, you would be carrying ten extra pounds of golf balls.....If you were in my foursome.....I think I would be in jail right now because I would have claimed he was leaning over the water looking for his ball when he just fell in.....and never came back up......fortunately I do not carry a gun, because I probably would have shot you on ball 10 to put you out of your misery. I cannot wait to hear what you have in your bowling ball bag.....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

lol

Several years ago I went to a yard sale where the guy had big buckets (5 gal paint cans) of golf balls he'd pulled out of water holes at one of the local golf courses. He was selling the buckets cheap so I bought the whole lot of them.
I bought them mainly for one application. Some friends have a mountain retreat on top the Mountain at Maggie Valley. It overlooks the undeveloped valley down below. We like to get intoxicated and tee up golf balls and drive them out over the mountain.
When I had all those balls, at the same time I filled all the compartments of my golf bag with them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum