Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare

+4
Lisa12
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:You messed and and posted Chrissy's pic. LOLOLOLOL! Try again.

Naw stick a box of bon bons in that cavernous mouth and that's you ...

Vikingwoman wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Sweet Dreams, Dreams...you got yours to hell with the rest...

If it includes you and the rest of your ilk then hell yes! LOLOLOLOL! I hope you go bankrupt while I'm eating bon bons!

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.608011895953296035&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

And there we have it! The true attitude of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal. Sit around drawing entitlements while someone else works their ass off for them. Just another lazy ass drug addled fat bitch waiting for her liposuction here. Nothing pretty to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqUa_G1h3pw

Smile

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

And there we have it! The true attitude of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal. Sit around drawing entitlements while someone else works their ass off for them. Just another lazy ass drug addled fat bitch waiting for her liposuction here. Nothing pretty to see.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

You said it better than I did......LOL

2seaoat

All these opinions as you suck on the teat of government entitlement.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:And there we have it! The true attitude of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal. Sit around drawing entitlements while someone else works their ass off for them. Just another lazy ass drug addled fat bitch waiting for her liposuction here. Nothing pretty to see.

Not to mention dear old Mom and sisters too. He keeps in "all in the family".

2seaoat wrote:And there we have it! The true attitude of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberal. Sit around drawing entitlements while someone else works their ass off for them. Just another lazy ass drug addled fat bitch waiting for her liposuction here. Nothing pretty to see.

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.608024536041065764&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Are you suggesting that military should be privatized?

We could mandate that everyone has to buy military insurance and when the military wants a 5-10% pay raise every year they could just raise the premiums. I'm thinkin' for the first ten years we'll need at least 40% increases every year to bring the current pay in the military up to where it should be.

Then I suppose the military would decide what engagements they want to fight in instead of listening to some civic leader become CINC/WAR CRIMINAL.

Does that sound agreeable to you?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5X_Dd_6Czk

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/15/2014, 2:25 am; edited 3 times in total

Vikingwoman wrote:

Not to mention dear old Mom and sisters too. He keeps in "all in the family".

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.608045770357608138&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

It's pretty obvious that you have an in depth knowledge of the subject and most likely because your family has been doing it for generations. That explains the butt ugly bon bon eating sow look that you portray.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Okd3Oyii7E

Smile

Vikingwoman

Oh is that me? I thought you were posting a look alike picture of your Mom.

Vikingwoman wrote:Oh is that me? I thought you were posting a  look alike picture of your Mom.

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.607990249321729245&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Sorry! My mistake. That's a picture of FT. This one's yours.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Okd3Oyii7E

Laughing

Vikingwoman

Wonder how many times you hit that thing?

dumpcare

Vikingwoman wrote:So Rick Scott ok'd an insurance increase? Well, well, well, let's just blame it on Obama when a republican gov. screwed us. Shall we?

You were going to receive an increase regardless, he just didn't say there was a cap.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/218142-majority-happy-with-o-care-plans-poll-finds

That's right, Mama!

That's wrong, Mama!

This poll is like asking 100 people, who just bought a new Ford F-150 truck if they like their new Ford F-150 truck. Seventy percent say they do. Actually that would be a terrible number.

Then again, Ford didn't lie about the truck, also they didn't call you stupid.

Instead, the kids here would rather call each other names than realize that even the administration thinks the supporters of this albatross are stupid.

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:Thank you for a cogent explanation.  It is quite different in Illinois when I talk to people about their policies......totally different, but there is a great deal of competition and apparently more choices.  I agree the evolution to Medicare is the goal, and there will be changes.  I pay so much more than some of the quotes which people post, but I choose the best plan......not by choice but by necessity.

Every state, county and situation will warrant a different response.

I spoke with a couple yesterday both 61, new premium for 2015 is $2200 per month. No subsidy because their adjusted gross is just a little over 400FPL around $68,000 for two in household. Do you think this is affordable?

ppaca wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Thank you for a cogent explanation.  It is quite different in Illinois when I talk to people about their policies......totally different, but there is a great deal of competition and apparently more choices.  I agree the evolution to Medicare is the goal, and there will be changes.  I pay so much more than some of the quotes which people post, but I choose the best plan......not by choice but by necessity.

I spoke with a couple yesterday both 61, new premium for 2015 is $2200 per month. No subsidy because their adjusted gross is just a little over 400FPL around $68,000 for two in household. Do you think this is affordable?

It's their fault for working and planning... you didn't earn that. Now you can either hand it over or be punished.

Thank you for your cooperation stupid comrades.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ppaca wrote:

Destroy the middle class......almost 40% of their salary covers the yearly insurance premium. Now add in living expenses.....maybe they can get a subsidy too.

Vikingwoman

ppaca wrote:

Which policy is that which costs $1100 per month?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Queen of the Universe wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not on medicaid and I'm happy! Yes we can and we did! Yahoo!

Cunt, you are so stupid. You don't even know how to start a poll LOL

Chrissy this as to be you.  Nobody else has such an ugly, foul mouth. 
As queen of the universe, please go back to your home planet!

Vikingwoman

Yes, it's her and all her ilk are proud of her low class status. It's kind of like the retarded kid who talks dirty and they all laugh egging him on.

Wordslinger wrote:
Queen of the Universe wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not on medicaid and I'm happy! Yes we can and we did! Yahoo!

Cunt, you are so stupid. You don't even know how to start a poll LOL

Chrissy this as to be you.  Nobody else has such an ugly, foul mouth. 
As queen of the universe, please go back to your home planet!

I just have a different way of insulting people. You lefties have yours, I have mine. FUCK OFF! Cool

Vikingwoman

I just found a better policy w/ a zero deductible and quite cheap. Thank you Obama!

Lisa12

Perhaps I should quit my job and stick my hand out and I could have a great, cheap policy as well.

Vikingwoman

Apparently they feel you can afford the premiums. Maybe you should cut down on luxuries? After all, what's more important than healthcare?

Lisa12

Who is "they" and what do "they," or you, know about how I live?

Vikingwoman wrote:Apparently they feel you can afford the premiums. Maybe you should cut down on luxuries? After all, what's more important than healthcare?

Luxuries like housing, food, phone, cable, healthcare, transportation... etc? You know... the stuff lackeys get for free.

Vikingwoman

Nobody gets free cable. Exaggerating like Teo now? She can give up the cable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum