Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare

+4
Lisa12
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Vikingwoman
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare Empty Poll: Majority happy w/ Obamacare 11/14/2014, 9:55 pm

Vikingwoman

http://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/218142-majority-happy-with-o-care-plans-poll-finds

That's right, Mama!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I talked with a single lady today that isn't happy because her plan is going up again she will be paying almost $500 a month and $6200.00 deductible. With a deductible like that who could use it except for catastrophic illness ? Obamacare sucks for middle class folks...

2seaoat

I talked with a single lady today that isn't happy because her plan is going up again she will be paying almost $500 a month and $6200.00 deductible. With a deductible like that who could use it except for catastrophic illness ? Obamacare sucks for middle class folks...

The new enrollment starts Saturday. Send a PM to our health insurance expert, and he probably could help her.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I talked with a single lady today that isn't happy because her plan is going up again she will be paying almost $500 a month and $6200.00 deductible. With a deductible like that who could use it except for catastrophic illness ? Obamacare sucks for middle class folks...

Well stated... the simple truths are too complicated for the useful idiots. The young and healthy will wake up soon.

Lisa12

Actually, your local health insurance expert is the one who quoted the plans for me...

Vikingwoman

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I talked with a single  lady today that isn't happy because her plan is going up again she will be paying almost $500 a month and $6200.00 deductible. With a deductible like that who could use it except for catastrophic illness ? Obamacare sucks for middle class folks...

She needs to change plans, that's all.

You can always count on the stupid people to elect a dumbass twice and lov obamacare plans that are killing the country LOL

got to love stupid voters LOL

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I talked with a single  lady today that isn't happy because her plan is going up again she will be paying almost $500 a month and $6200.00 deductible. With a deductible like that who could use it except for catastrophic illness ? Obamacare sucks for middle class folks...

Well stated... the simple truths are too complicated for the useful idiots. The young and healthy will wake up soon.

The happy people are the ones on Medicaid over running the ER's.

Lisa12

To be fair, they were closer to $400, but still mostly a catastrophic plan. And ppaca has been helping me for the past year.

Lisa12

Dreams, please tell me which plan I should change to. I am certainly open to other options.

2seaoat

I am calling BS. A five hundred dollar increase.....sorry, some part of this story is not being told. Apples to oranges probably.

Vikingwoman

I'm not on medicaid and I'm happy! Yes we can and we did! Yahoo!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

whoops I rounded it up ...it's already bad enough ... Crying or Very sad

2seaoat

Scan your current proposal and scan the old policy.  Please make sure your redact. Post it and prove your allegations.  Something is not right.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 11/14/2014, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vikingwoman wrote:I'm not on medicaid and I'm happy! Yes we can and we did! Yahoo!

Cunt, you are so stupid. You don't even know how to start a poll LOL

Lisa12 wrote:Actually, your local health insurance expert is the one who quoted the plans for me...

I'm sorry... placing a burden on those that work hard to pay for the lazy is inherently unfair.

But the leftists call it social justice. It's as if they want to be perfectly wrong to prove some faux enlightenment.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:I am calling BS.  A five hundred dollar increase.....sorry, some part of this story is not being told.  Apples to oranges probably.

Can't you read...I said paying $500 /month...it was closer to 400...but 6200 deductible is the main point !

Vikingwoman

Lisa12 wrote:Dreams, please tell me which plan I should change to.  I am certainly open to other options.

You will have to peruse the other plans. I don't know what your medical needs are. I'm still staying w/ a plan w/ a $500 deductible and the premium is lower. The prescription drug part is now a $500 deductible but I can get the few meds I take for $4 at Walmart.

2seaoat wrote:Scan your current proposal and scan the old policy.  Please make sure your redact. Post it and prove your allegations.  Something is not right.

something's not right alright, its the god damn shitty plans being offered because they know they can get away with it and are purposely trying to kill off work related insurance.

You know, all the gov demands of what should be in plans etc.

why bother, for the last few years it has been obvious you people re just fucking stuipid. And guess what? They know you are HAHA!

Lisa12

He didn't say $500 increase. The policy is $400 per month with a $6300 deductible. The plan I am currently on is the same price with a $2100 deductible, but I received notification last month that the current plan will no longer be offered. Ppaca is the agent I am using. It would be a little hard to lie when he is a member of this forum...

Lisa12

Vikingwoman wrote:
Lisa12 wrote:Dreams, please tell me which plan I should change to.  I am certainly open to other options.

You will have to peruse the other plans. I don't know what your medical needs are. I'm still staying w/ a plan w/ a $500 deductible and the premium is lower. The prescription drug part is now a $500 deductible but I can get the few meds I take for $4 at Walmart.

Perhaps you qualify for a subsidy?

Lisa12 wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

Perhaps you qualify for a subsidy?

Shes stupid Lisa, I wouldn't try to engage any intelligent response out of her, you can get the same lying response from soros web site

Vikingwoman

I do but you must not have a group policy from your employer and you are over the income limit. These policies were increased by the insurance companies not Obamacare.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Vikingwoman wrote:I do but you must not have a group policy from your employer and you are over the income limit. These policies were increased by the insurance companies not Obamacare.

Yes the insurance company colluded with Obamacare and the government gets a kickback tax from the insurance company that the consumer really pays...this is all a criminal conspiracy to defraud the public ! damn them !

Vikingwoman wrote:I do but you must not have a group policy from your employer and you are over the income limit. These policies were increased by the insurance companies not Obamacare.

why are you so stupid? its so annoying.

oh wait... they are so happy you are so stupid. and you are LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum