Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW FORUM RULE: This forum is no longer neutral

+6
Floridatexan
Sal
nadalfan
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Here you go Boards.....just knock that guy off and climb up on your very own pedestal to be admired by all.

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Pedest10

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:It's turing test moron.

I stand corrected in my spelling. Thank you.

That said, I at least pass a Turing test. I never claimed to be a spelling B champ.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
Here you go Boards.....just knock that guy off and climb up on your very own pedestal to be admired by all.

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Pedest10

On what planet does Pkrbum being an idiot equate to me being admired? Care to elaborate?

boards of FL wrote:

I stand corrected in my spelling.  Thank you.  

That said, I at least pass a Turing test.  I never claimed to be a spelling B champ.

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608020799421941171&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Congratulations! Though since you didn't know how to spell it I doubt the veracity of your claim. Unfortunately for you and the rest of the supposedly enlightened progressive liberals ya' all couldn't pass the getting scammed by the used car salesman test. Just because you might be bright about something doesn't mean you're not a idiot genius. Hey! By the way... I have a contract for you to sign. Don't worry about reading it first you can read it at your leisure after I send you the signed copy.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Smile

gatorfan

boards of FL wrote:

I stand corrected in my spelling.  Thank you.  

That said, I at least pass a Turing test.  I never claimed to be a spelling B champ.

Given that you can’t distinguish reality from your political and economic fantasies I’m not surprised you could “pass a Turing test”. Of course when this is the computer…..

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Article-1328439-0C006628000005DC-505_634x369

Sal

Sal

Holy shit, Pkrbum!

Run away!!

You've taken quite a beating here, and when your only reinforcements are Joannie and SpreadEagle complaining about etiquette and spelling respectively, you've lost, son.

Run away!!

You're too stupid to understand what went on.

Sal wrote:Holy shit, Pkrbum!

Run away!!

You've taken quite a beating here, and when your only reinforcements are Joannie and SpreadEagle complaining about etiquette and spelling respectively, you've lost, son.

Run away!!

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.607990472660092685&w=304&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Speaking of running away... Isn't it time for you to put me on ignore again so I can make fun of the pathetic comments you make?

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZwuTo7zKM8

Laughing

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You're too stupid to understand what went on.

What - in your mind - do you feel went on here?

Would you agree to an election for moderation of this forum?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:Would you agree to an election for moderation of this forum?

I would I would !

boards of FL

boards of FL

No.

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You're too stupid to understand what went on.

What - in your mind - do you feel went on here?

Well?

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:

No.

Actually, sure. I'd agree to that.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think Boards already has figured out how to rig the election...Libs are good at that....

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

No.

Actually, sure.  I'd agree to that.

Well? What's next? I'm playing along.

You're starting to turn into a Markle, but dumber. Markle can at least find the words to express a substantive opinion now and again - however idiotic. Yourself, on the other hand...

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 50273_215109585757_3278452_n

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well then I guess we're done here!

knothead

knothead

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I think Boards already has figured out how to rig the election...Libs are good at that....

Or . . . . he could restrict a sizable proportion of the voters like the repugs!

boards of FL wrote:Well then I guess we're done here!

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.608002129197337204&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

We were done before you even started this thread but you don't know when to quit...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4

Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr? Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.

Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 3 Th?&id=HN.607993698181385425&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I'm not sure. Perhaps Pkr left a sample in Boards corn flakes. I wouldn't call it that old though... The old one would be between me and Boards.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r6NHMoLxhM

Very Happy

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.

Vendetta? All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner. If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

Well, you are not his mother, therefore, as an adult he should be able to respond in any manner he sees fit.

Sal

Sal

My mother taught me not to suffer fools gladly.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:My mother taught me not to suffer fools gladly.

Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum